youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

I need a good laugh

It's only shit because of you, shit-eater

youtu.be/zBvaVWdJRQM

Need some more to post

lost for some reason

Kek

you fucked up bastard. you belong here

Did I just see another shit ylyl thread??

It says God Tier you stupid piece of shit

good man. you framed it, im proud of you son

>Saving the fucking thumbnail.

Subtle kek

Lost

More like 9gag tier
Fuck off newfag
> ylyl lol look at the funies meemee! Xd

this is no where close. a couple sensible chuckles maybe but NOT god tier

No wonder why they're all depressed alcoholics

Lol

Why are there so many pads that haven't even been used? Are they collecting them are something?

>Complains
>Posts banana
Lmao

Shittyphotoshop

Fake as fuck

He is unaware that rusemaster has struck again

fucking fucking hell

What are these called? I need moar

>underage

Holy fucking lost my sides are chillin with the stars.

What the fuck, did you just post stuff from a fucking kid's book?

Want me to post a creepypasta about EEnE i just wrote?

how meta can you get youtube.com/watch?v=1PrKjC66amk

A kids book you seem to recognize :^)

Checked. Go on.

He was asking me, but I digest go on

Fuck you thatshit is hilarious, i love those books

If your asking me, a bit more, if your talking about that radical video, I'd say a bit more

>But I digest
Good for you, I guess?

Ed Edd n Eddy Darker Days part 1

The day started like no other day, it was a beautiful day in the peach creek cul de sac in Peach Creek, Washington, just near Seattle and Seattle being close to the border and to Vancouver whick AKA cartoon studios is located which was the company that made the show. This is NOT A LOST EPISODE Creepypasta, this is simply something that happened in the EEnE universe. Eddy was in his room on his bed, he was wearing Zebra striped pyjamas, think of it like Too Cool's entrance and fighting attire from Wrestlemania 2000 (16) that happened April 2nd 2000 in Anaheim. Eddy stretched and yawned and scratched in peculiar places, "man, what a good sleep" said Eddy, "I'm gonna go shower mom!" he shouted. Eddy goes into the washroom and strips to his underwear, he brushes his teeth and gargles mouthwash. He puts shaving cream on his head and shaves it off, "dang, i look good" he says in his famous growly and gravely voice. He hops in the shower and turns on the water, after 20 minutes of showerin' May Kanker breaks the door down with an axe and flushes a toilet. "get that peepee nice and ready Eddy!" she yells, "Oh god no!" says Eddy. May jumps into the shower with a pair of pliers and begins to rip his pubic hair out piece by piece. Blood, very red blood spills out and his entrails soon follow.

are you retarded?

Part 2

Double D is in his room creating one of his wacky dacky inventions for scams and jawbreakers and the possibility of being accepted by the cool kids. "oh my, the smell of leather is quite invigorating" says the brainiac, all of a sudden, his shelf breaks and all of his shit falls on his head. Bowling ball, microscope, and a water purator is one of the many things to fall on that head of his. When he woke up he was in the hospital next to a bloody Eddy with bandages all over his groin and pelvic area. "ohhh" groaned Eddy, "duhhh" groaned Edd. Double D had many bandages on his head with a splash of blood and brain fluids giving them a nice accent of gore. "I run and eat bugs" said double d slurring his words. "huh? Whadya talkin' about sockhead?" Eddy replied. "Joke's on you, my butt has a pimple!HAHAHA!" "Double D, yer freakin' me out! "Icing on the cake is skin on the Turkey"
Eddy, being freaked out, jumped out of bed, took out his IV, and jumped out a window. Glass shards sliced his wounds open and his scrotum was bleeding profusely. "Y'ouch!" he screamed, Double D was in bed still, he pissed himself and was watching a parody of care bears called friendly furries. "what's going through my ears? Evil space monkeys from New Orleans! My favorite movie. A bug in a rug is as snug as a... uhh.. Cow!" Double D, once smart and sophisticated, has now become retarded and useless. Forshame these unforseen circumstances, it has truly been darker days.

this guy is a genius. watch his anime vid youtube.com/watch?v=ULwc0CCyAtU

Finished