I've been contemplating suicide lately. Haven't given much thought as to how I'd do it. Or whether I should,really...

i've been contemplating suicide lately. Haven't given much thought as to how I'd do it. Or whether I should,really. I already know what most of you will say.

>41 years old,gainfully employed and divorced
>wrongfully committed of a crime I didnt commit
>technically have 3 kids,found out one wasn't mine.Still took him in as my own anyways
>ex-wife is in prison
>kids taken away and broken up
>seems like all I do is work
>mother abused me,which has had an affect on my relationships with women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGIFublvDes
youtube.com/watch?v=EpVLWzRa_1E
youtu.be/PKgFpNJ0gho
coeio.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only have this to offer.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGIFublvDes

Take the red pill, nigga
All them fembitches are hoes out to get yo money and yo blood, nigga

Well, it seems a bit drastic, but I won't judge if that's what you choose to do.

If you decide to go through with it, I hope death brings you the peace you never found in life.

What was the crime and what was the sentence?

get a long length of piano wire.

one end around neck and other end to top of something tall.

super glue hands to head.

jump off object, body lands holding severed head.

bonus points if you can land on a basketball goal.

.. or a similar method but with a convertible and a pole instead of jumping.

Your life is worth living

Its not over my ex-wife. I couldnt care less about her. A lot of it's the stress of having my kids gone,and a family that never loved me tbh

This

>Fun Fact: Helium is not flamable
youtube.com/watch?v=EpVLWzRa_1E

I was accused of having sexual relations with my ex-wifes 15 yo daughter. It was a ploy for her to get me out of the house,and take/sell my belongings.
Over a year later, my ex-wife was arrested for molesting her,taking pictures,distributing them,etc.

can you move far away and start life over doing something else? like making sand art at the beach or something? That has to be better than killing yourself.

I've thought about it. Honestly. The authorities make it a pain in the ass to just leave. I can't get a passport. I only did 4 months. But I have to register as a sex offender. If I'm homeless, I'd have to go in every week.

youtu.be/PKgFpNJ0gho

Yeah, that's how they do. Once you are in the system, getting out is hell.

Not to mention, I have kids.

That kind of goes against the idea of suicide, though. You don't deserve what happened to you, but they sure as hell don't deserve that. Someone has to break the chain.

They're the only reason I haven't done it yet. The youngest,(that isnt biologically mine) was seperated and put into foster care. He's 8. And the only line of communication with him is through my 10 yo son,who lives with my parents. My mother is still abusive towards me.Anything and everything she can do to gain leverage over me,she does.
before their mom got arrested, I hadn't talked to her for 10 years.

Sounds to me like your best revenge is staying alive at least for ten more years, if only to piss off your mother and your ex. But, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Congratulations on your decision to kill yourself!

But before you go, there are some important considerations you may not have considered. Most importantly, do you know what you plan to do with your body once you are dead? This is an important question with serious ramifications. Nobody wants to be the jerk who left some family member to foot the bill for a cremation or worse, a funeral. Caskets aren't cheap my friend. And neither option is Earth friendly. Did you know cremation burns enough fuel to power an average home for a month?

What's a person to do? I have just the thing for you! It's called a mushroom suit. You put it on, give yourself a shallow burial, and die. It's environmentally friendly. It's safe and effective. Mushrooms help decompose your body while removing toxic metals from your corpse, turning them into less toxic compounds! It's the perfect way to dispose of your useless self. Buy one today, visit coeio.com/

Tell 'em Jim Russel sent ya!

The "revenge" would be my ex-wife,DSHS,the authorities. It's almost as if the government is intentionally driving me to it.

And they'd all be smug and happy if you did it. I'll never know how this turns out, but I hate the idea of those cunts winning.

im thinking of just drowning myself in lake washington tomorrow