Hi Sup Forums just bought this for 20$ and will be smoking for the 2nd time in my life today...

Hi Sup Forums just bought this for 20$ and will be smoking for the 2nd time in my life today. Any idea what kind of weed it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

cannabisculture.com/content/2009/09/03/moldy-weed
youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0
youtube.com/watch?v=8t-iFr9q1I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u trolling us bro?

That shit looks absolutely disgusting, look at the black stuff man like it has grown mold on it or some shit.

looks like a rat or mouse got o it, pissed on it, used it for bedding, and then it got moldy. enjoy the "dank nugs" fruitcake.

That's pretty good for 20, can put a name on it but it looks like some bomb stuff, I've seen worse bud, by far

These guys are retards. That shit looks fine for $20.

It has a really strong aroma to it. Very strong.

Habe you retards seriously never seen purple nugs?
Kek
OP that looks like decent bud for an illegal area

on the spot, I think your even underestimating the situation here.

I woulndn't even let my most hated person on earth touch that, let alone smoke it for fuck sake!

mold is way different lol, trust me

rip my 5 plants

That is a fuckin excellent 20 sack my friend smoke up i will do so as well.

Looks like some mids. No way to tell from a picture. Depending on your area, you didn't do too badly

Also naming weed is for faggots

>i take bait for a living

am i retarded or have i had the same thing happen? that black shit on the weed that looks normal to you?

get an close up of that nug with the dark shit on it!

Its legal in Oregon got black beauty a while back

One sec

what is that like 2.5?

that looks totally different!

what kind of weed is that?

Heres a good close up without flash

That's straight up shwap bro. cali fag here. looks like hard pressed mexican fuckboi shit

Are you using a fucking pencil sharpener to grind your weed? Also that shit looks disgusting.

alright, I live in Holland and I have never seen weed like this. I always get my weed at the coffeeshop(ocassionaly dealers), never never looks like this. the dark things, or it must be some kind of purple kush/haze

Purple = good shit

No its for size comparison

If its from a dealer then dont trust it. Of its from a despensery (prob not) then go for it.

That's black Beauty

Op here I was told it was indica? Purp to be exact

i lold

retards/12 year olds pretending to know about weed/bait

your weed is fine op, looks like a real good amount for $20 if you didnt get it from a friend

smoke it and tell us how it goes you already bought it, from what im aware theres still no deaths from pot

thats sick yo, is it haze? how does it taste when smoked? and how do u smoke it?

looks fine man, great buy for 20 bucks
It's probably just a hybrid between some afghan and purp or some shit, explaining the mix between the orange hairs and the purple bits

everyone saying purple is bad is fucking retarded, purple kush is filled to the brim with purple looking flower and it's some of the best shit on the market

My lol bonsai grow of White rhino first attempt

the sugar is nice but that density is all kinds of wrong. if it doesn't feel like a feather then do not smoke it. Don't trust these 16 year olds pretending to know what it is either. Unless you got it from an oregon or california dispensery, don't smoke it.

Looks good, enjoy!

mighty fine flower you've got there, friend.

always that one fag who pretends he can 1 up everyone else. this cunt IS the 12 year old, don't listen.

It was very unique hard to say but very high in terpeins fruity buzz was real nice

There actually is homie,
some guys died caus of lead in toxication.

The dealer ended up grinding lead trough the weed to make it heavier was in mexico or some shiti believe.

take it or leave it ive seen and smoked purp and it never looked like a cartoon spoon that got dipped in acid.

that's not a death from pot, that's a death from lead intoxication
are you fucking retarded?

Looks like urkle to me; fuckin decent

its called gay weed, its just like normal weed, but beware. . . it will make you gay after a single toke.

Dumb question dude.

cannabisculture.com/content/2009/09/03/moldy-weed

bruh just smoke it pls

Looks like a great buy OP Cali fag here
Purps are usually great to smoke!

i was responding to this post. and i didnt mean death directly from pot. He did end up dying from smoking "bad" pot.(it was still pot but made poisonous)

Not a bad amount for $20. Doesn't look like very good weed though. The purples actually don't produce as much THC either. Where are you located?

saying cali and fag together is super redundant

Are you taking the pictures on your chest?

Op here I actually bought it from a cousin. He has a dealer I guess.

1) the kind you smoke
2) you got ripped off my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0

OP don't listen, he's clearly a fucking minor or not a cali fag if he's judging it purely based on color.

>HUR SNOOP DOOG SAID PURPLE IS DANK NO MATTER WHAT I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

christ these fucking niggers in these threads man

Vegas bro

if someone laces my goddamn jolly ranchers with lead and I die from lead poisoning, the jolly ranchers didn't kill me, the lead did

and in your case, the marijuana didn't kill the idiot who smoked it

That's a good amount but the quality isn't the best. Will definitely get you high though.

This is some shit I grew awhile back.

I've smoked enough strains to know what I'm talking about you fucking dipshit.
The reason some buds are purple was because of where they were grown. Now a days with all the hydro equipment they can imitate those climates which allows them to grow it anywhere

>I've smoked enough strains

Lol fucking loser. You clearly haven't been around the block as much as you think you have.

It's hard to tell but in my opinion it's either indica, sativa, or a hybrid of the two.

There are legitimate strains, but yea, mostly it's for faggots. Hipster faggots that is.

Well, if it has a more sedating effect, then you'll know it really was indica. If it's more of an energetic high, then it's sativa.

50 bucks says you couldn't even name 20% of the good strains on the west coast. Good luck with wiki, it won't help you.

Guys I smoked GDP once I know what I'm talking about

Stop trying to act all knowledgeable on shit you most likely have no fucking clue about lol

theres a hair on one of them take that off it's triggering me

definite 14 year old confirmed. Where are the admins

>treating weed like designer coffee brands

people like you are the cancer of society. smoke it, get high and enjoy yourself. theres no need for pointless argument generation for the sake of your faggoty little ego

That's some fine Indo Dro. Your dealer must have smuggled it a long way from Indochina!

Well I'll let you know what I have smoked
Girl scout
Platinum girl scout
Mars og
Pluto og
Neptune og
Saturn og
Blue dream
LA confidential
Purple alien og
Monster cookies
Bubba kush
Strawberry cough
Bullrider
Blueberry og
Grand daddy purp
Alaskan thunder fuck
Pineapple express

The list goes on lol

Ah, samefagging so hard. I love it. Where I live, it literally is designer, and if you think otherwise you belong elsewhere. You even eaten 3 pete's treats, half a bang bar, then decided to cap it off with some purple thunderfuck and gorilla glue? I have the luxury of treating it like designer brands and you'd be a fool not to if you had the choice yourself. Quit being so jelly cockfag

Solid list, respect to that. No arguments here. Although you still have work to do my friend

You are truly retartded. Purple is in genetics. Nutrient deficiency can cause this color, but it's not common.

^this

>The list goes on lol
no it literally doesnt.

I agree with that lol but there's still loads more I've smoked just can't think of all of them off the top of my head.
Like Skywalker
GG#4
GG#1
Etc lol

Just paid $20 for this, was it worth it or did i get ripped off?

Eh living in the weed capitol of the world, I disagree, it does. I'm not who you replied to, but the list is way bigger than he lead you on to be

I smoked:

Monkey's Uncle
Monkey's Paw
Dead Leaf
Papa OG
Smurf OG
Manilla OG
Gorilla OG
Robotic Optic Fever
Sally Mae Susan Doodle Snickums
Blue Pine
Red Pine
Green Pine
Purple Soda
Skittles
Snickers
Milky Way
M&Ms

point is I can make up names too

Do you have cat hair all over your table or is that your thigh with sharpie and crayon scribbles on it?

We got us a faggot here boys. Someone git a rope.

No, I'm backing this nigga up. Those are all real strains of pretty fucked up shit. He must be in cali cause he nailed 95% of those

>milkyway
good tunes my dude
youtube.com/watch?v=8t-iFr9q1I8

I can assure you if you look up any of the strains i mentioned you'll find that they are legitimate

I just bought this. Anyone know what kinda heroin this is?

No he'd find himself in a cardbord box off the corner of 36th street

Gimme that blacktar you bitch

With your mother sucking him off I'd say that's pretty good

got some good shit OP have fun man. I just upped myself actually

I go back to my "14 year old found" post

I'd totally do it with you if you were here. I normally snort the shit and now I'm trying to smoke it and wasting it all.

. . . . where you live brah

It's milwaukee shit

HEY GUYS IM A REALLY COOL GUY AND I ONLY SMOKE SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED WEED. WHEN IM NOT BUSY SUCKING COCKS I SMOKE:

TICKLE MY DICK
SOUR DEEZL
ROCK PAPER SCISSORS
MONICA RODHAM
NIGGERJUICE

IN CLOSING, IM A MASSIVE FAGGOT

HAHAHAHA fuck worth a shot. I'm in california.

well do some for me then.

>People aren't allowed to experience a nice and clean high.

Seriously? why not just let alcoholics only buy ever clear? are you fucking joking? Cynical cum guzzling piece of shit

You forgot to mention that you've smoked sausage, you faggot.

you can't even reference the right post you stupid motherfucker