So Sup Forums, super cereal question here, how can you tell if a girl was abused by her father at a young age?

So Sup Forums, super cereal question here, how can you tell if a girl was abused by her father at a young age?

>Matched with girl on tinder
>Short little cutie
>We both say hi
>Literally the second thing she says to me is "hey I'm actually 17 but that's okay because the age of consent here is 16"
>Umm okay???
>Red flag #1
>We talk some more
>She's really freaking horny, conversation goes straight to lewdness
>"I'm actually a puppy, did you know that?"
>She wants me to call her a puppy
>"Would you fuck this little puppy?"
>Red flag #2
>Starting to get intimidated at this point as this girl is practically throwing herself at me
>We talk for the rest of the day and just mostly vanilla stuff comes up
>She gives me her number
>We text and she immediately wants to tell me a secret
>"I'm a cute puppy who wants to play with dogs, is that okay daddy?"
>"Play" is her way of saying 'have sex'
>N O P E . J P G
>Drops that bomb on me and calls me daddy without asking me
>Red flag #3 and #4
>Out of morbid curiosity I ask her what else she wants to do
>Piss on her, getting fucked by a dog, getting fucked by 2 dogs, watching ME fuck a dog, being beaten up and cut/scarred/burned, being chained and abused, being choked until she passes out, fucking STABBED, branded, collared and lead around in public nude on a leash, fucking on top of graves, total verbal and physical domestic abuse
>"Oh and one other thing... when I have kids I'd want to play with them to"
>F U C K I N G W H A T
>Honesty freaking out at this point
>"And if I had kids with you I'd want you to play with them too"
>She wants me to fuck her kids that she imagines us having together, a guy she just met a few hours ago
>CANTWAKEUP.PNG.WAV.PSD.FUK.NET
>Stop replying to her immediately
>Considering throwing away my phone because it's practically evidence now
>Deleted my entire convo with her
>She keeps messaging me like "daddy? where'd you go?" Am I a bad girl?:("
>Delete all of those too

I'm scared Sup Forums, for me and her.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!tpIyFKqD!bt_x6kh6VCco-LPfBT3BWXhaIBLsZlV-CCY6FGJiUJE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just straight up tell her you're not into that shit and to never message you again.

Half of this pick either half

You're right I should, I'll do that
I'm just in shock right now after what I just witnessed, I'm wondering if I need to call somebody.

whole bag of fucking issues you don't need to get involved in. I assume anyone under 18 is a honeypot anyway, but with the extra crazy tacked on.. There's no winning that game.

Up until she both wants kids and wants to fuck them, I was on board.

Report her on Tinder and block her if you can. That way, hopefully she doesn't get you or any other unsuspecting dudes into trouble.

I'd like to know what the fuck caused these issues tbh

Who?

She hasn't broken any laws, isn't a danger to herself or others, and may be a troll anyway.

Trolls don't send unsolicited nudes via snapchat.
But you're right, I guess there's nobody to call in this situation.

Well both the girls I know who were raped by their dads have husbands and kids now and seem normal. They both went through an outrageous druggy/slut phase though. One became a stripper until she had kids.

Also I would never text that woman ever again if I were you. Sounds like a troll honestly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH What the fuck is wrong with you.

She's like every sort of special crazy I've ever wanted and YOU JUST THREW IT AWAY.

Fucking normies, rot in hell.

:^)

I know right?

I'm shocked half of the people here are sympathetic.

Go on tinder and get a bitch like that then, jeez

dude with the dubs when you reply to me

There's got to be some sort of mental illness assuming she's genuine. I don't think abuse alone could fuck her up.

Why not ask her though? She's asking you to fuck your future kids together so nothing's off limits...

turn her into a sex wage slave.

force her to get a job and provide for you

>unsolicited nudes via snapchat

"it's a long story but one day I was tryn to get laid on tinder and now I'm a mother-fucking pimp"

She said she plans on fucking soke animals and some children. That's "report to authorities" tier. Anonymous tip. If she finds someone to go along with it and some puppers get fugged you'd feel bad.

I did ask her what her family is like and why she liked all of those things.
Her respective answers were "I have 2 catholic priest older brothers and my mom, I don't associate with my dad anymore" and "I dunno". She wouldn't go into detail about her dad either.

She says she wants to. Fantasy.

If she said she was going to fuck a dog or kid, that's intent, which he has no proof of since he deleted the convo.

Until we have thought police There isn't much to do here.

Find the dad. track his ass down and London bridge his daughter with him.
film and post.
become a legend

I don't get it. Why exactly haven't you married her?

fuckin screencapped

Download Link:

mega.nz/#!tpIyFKqD!bt_x6kh6VCco-LPfBT3BWXhaIBLsZlV-CCY6FGJiUJE

aintclickingthatlinknigger.jpg

For what possible use?

but just look at that sweet anime pussy

just click the link and download virus.exe i'm sure it's just some more hawt anime pussy