What's Sup Forums's zombie plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTSQNGdYOKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to cower at your house

The salt mines in Hutch kansas

Lock doors
Board up windows
Load guns (>implying they aren't always loaded)
Shelter in place with family
Team up with other neighbors who are friendly and have guns
Raid other neighbors houses for food after they die
Wait until a cure or vaccine is found

>DONT DEAD
>OPEN INSIDE

Have fun smashing zombies head in for a while. Then probably kill myself because who the fuck wants to live through that

Depends if they are slow or fast zombies.

hang out with fat people and trip then up when the zombies come

google translated by weebs

become part of the horde of course

Literally live as normal while the CDC proceeds to very much not fuck around about burning the infection out within a three day period. Look how they approached the first ebola outbreaks they encountered.

>Whole villages just burned to the ground

Duh.

make something with some tools and go kill a shitton of zombies like it's a musou

Worse, George Romero corporate zombies.

porbs gonna die xD

I used to work at a Marriott hotel the place was pretty gated up except the front I would board up the windows and keep a look out from the top floors have enough food for a couple months once a certain amount of food is left all the mayhem should calm down after that search out and find survivors, food, or more guns

Also if the place would get over runned I would lock up floor by floor

But what if you get locked up in the last one?

Are you sure you don't already have the zombie virus?
They say the first thing to go it sentence structure and punctuation.

Wait for the nukes. President trump won't hesitate at all to bomb California.

>Also no guns commie state :(

finally be able to go on that killing spree i've been planning for forever.

Not too far north from where I live it becomes very sparsely populated. Some big houses up there on the hills. Probably well stocked and being so far out there are unlikely too many zombies. Open plains make them easy to spot too. Likely head up there are set up in one of those houses that stupid people likely abandoned in favour of heading into the city or some other place they thought was safe.

I'm also not adverse to just taking it from them. doggy dog world and all.

oh shit I'm a zombie

>learn to hunt
>Bow and arrow
>sword
>revolver for emergencies
>armor plating on limbs, to protect against bites
>50 arrows at hips
>Backpack with basic supplies and ammo for revolver
>Make my way to the great lakes

Reusable, silent weapon, good melee weapon, ammo for emergency weapon, and supplies in backpack. Also traveling with my family, obviously.

chillaxin cause zombies don't be real

I'm in a suburban neighborhood with 95% clueless yuppie-types. If I saw shit was happening, I could probably roll several houses before anyone really got their shit together. A lot of these people probably have guns, but aren't ever prepared to use one in an emergency. I could definitely procure a lot of food and weaponry by just being the first to take advantage of the situation. The only tricky part would be finding that sweet spot between the initial outbreak and everyone else realizing the government wasn't coming and that they were on their own. I wouldn't want to start a "sorry, it's just business" campaign and find out after a day or 2 that "nevermind, we got that shit under control," and now I'm wanted for a bunch of stuff that's normally illegal, but not when there's a goddamn zombie apocalypse and I was just the first to blink.

Dog eat dog

>"learn to hunt"
>He doesn't already know how to hunt

The same thing I do ever day but maybe to a more extreme extend. Be dead inside.

Eeeeeeeevery state has guns. You just have to find the too-fat-to-be-a-threat-right-wing-militia nutjobs. You can probably take a whole arsenal with a baseball bat if you play your cards right.

Die 6 months after my meds run out.

Luckily brains begin to melt 5 weeks after death

Attempt to find some kind of bomb and or large weapon. Charge into the largest crowd of zombies possible. Considering I have little to live for anyway, I figure I should die.

My plan is to die.

bullet to the head....whats the point anyway

Suicide.

But, since it's scientifically impossible for it to happen, I'd just loot everything and step over the decaying corpses as they slowly turn into globs of "breathing" mush.

INB4 Generic "I'd stay at home/take over a mall/pharmacy/groccery store/popular tourist trap/hardware store/gun store"

No you fucking wouldn't. You would be slaughtered just like the 500000 other retards trying the same damn shit.

>zombie plan

so you don't know that niggers are actually the dead

>1 modify some virus to be carried by pidgeons

>2 infect pidgeons by feeding them the spore form of virus on breadcrumbs

>3 watch peope flip their shit as virus spreads and makes every1 homicidal

>4 watch from afar lmfao and waiting to identify groups of immune for later killing

>have massive plans and feel prepared for zed apocalypse
>day it happens
>ohshit
>sit inside and cry, while parents are eaten
>eventually kill myself

Most of "prepped survivalists" stories in a nutshell

Its dog eat dog, you uneducated nigger

Obviously I'd be the one who released the virus in the first place, so... Probably just going to hide on the moon for a few years.

Because I could do that now. Id go all out. However worthless my life is, maybe it can be used to save a few worthwhile people. Maybe I could get some karma back from all the peoples lifes Ive ended or ruined.

Well done, boys.

Have a pint at the Winchester and wait for it all to blow over

>Implying your life has any value right now.

Dude just go out in a blaze of glory. Go kill some ISIL sand niggers. Be a hero.

Wait a month or even few weeks until they all inevitably die of hunger or other natural causes because it makes no sense that such a large portion of "zombies" could be sustained chasing after a few niggers after endlessly walking for days on end.

That's a sweet mosin, would love to fire it.

Plan:
1. dont dead
2. open inside

Except theyre already dead and Im pretty sure they arent feeling any kind of hunger.

Between me and my dad we have nearly 30 guns, as well as several thousand rounds of ammo, so I'd be set there. Plus if I get my 3 closest friends with their families in with me, that'd be another 30+ guns and however much ammo. I have 2 freezers full of frozen vegetables and meat (though the meat is probably nearing not being good any longer.)

I live on a dead end road with very few houses, pretty far out with a creek a 5 minute walk away in 2 different directions. I have tons of lumber so I could easily board up the house and garage, or possibly build a decent wall around just the house.

Easy access to the roof for spotting/picking off.

If shit ever hit the fan, there's hundreds of acres of woods behind my house, though there is a main road to the east but there would be the creek to cross after a certain point for any zombies to get back there.

I'm a really good hunter/trapper/fisher and fairly good primitive survivalist. I know most edible plants and mushrooms for my state, can purify water, start a fire with the most basic of supplies.

All in all, I think I'd be good. Maybe not, though. I typically have a pretty calm demeanor in most situations but if shit ever hit the fan like a zombie apocalypse I might lose my cool, end up doing something stupid and end up getting myself killed.

>creatures whose sole purpose is to eat people
>don't feel any kind of hunger

are you retarded? They are perpetually hungry.

1. live in Canada
2. wait for winter

The physics of a zombie apocalypse aren't very kind to the zombies--a system can't maintain itself with less energy coming than is released. If I could wait it out for a month, two at the most, the zombies would begin to starve from lack of sustenance. Sure, there might be a few flare-ups here and there, but after the initial first big wave starts to subside, We Got This.

So I probably follow and get enough supplies to last a while, then fortify a good study building and wait.

I'm heading to the Great lakes. Fish, hunt, team up, jerk off. You know, Apocalypse stuff.

How can something thats entire body besides the brain feel hunger? For all I know they just eat to eat. Since they can not be full, its save to assume they cannot be hungry. They just eat because that what their brainstem tells them to do. Also dont call me retarded over something that will never happen and something we know literally nothing about. It makes you look silly.

Why you make a point I already did this to an extent. Served some jailtime and am now looking to make up for somethings. After my girlfriend died and all my friends became alcholic, drug addicts, dead or just plain faggots I have almost no reason to live. I live to see the sunset. I wake up to ensure I dont miss anything. I hope to fade away as soon a sposisble honestly.

I'd do what this guy did: youtube.com/watch?v=NTSQNGdYOKc

Offended? Then don't be a retard, retard.

>Hunger is literally the impulse to eat. It is the mechanism through which the brain communicates to the rest of the body: "hey moron, go stuff some shit in your facehole."

What did you serve time for?

You've got red on you..

Go chill at the navy base across the street.

So much kek.

How can something continue to move and live without intaking ANY kind of energy? Do zombies photosynthesize now?

If at least 2 people on Sup Forums thought about it, lots of others have too. It's gonna get crowded up there, and if we've learned anything from zombie stories, zombies aren't as dangerous as people. I'd probably go for a smallish island with access to fresh water just off the coast somewhere, with only one way in and out by bridge only (I live in GA, so there are a few options pretty nearby), then find a way to block or destroy the bridge. You could do worse than fishing and clean water with little need for defense against zombies.

KILL ANYTHING THAT MOVES

I live in Nebraska, so I'm pretty much set.

A mixture of fighting/possibly killing Im honestly not too sure. Rape(i was drunk) and lots and lots of drugs. Thats the major but obviously I had other minor shit like drunk driving etc.

Plan A is don't worry, because zombies are completely fucking fantasy.

Plan B find a decently sized, organized group to join. I'm a machinist by trade so I'm sure my skills and knowledge would be worth enough that people would do whatever it took to keep me safe. I mostly do manual operations too, so I'm used to not having the latest and greatest new equipment, and having to improvise and shit. Of course, I'm always having to explain to people what a machinist does, so they might not immediately realize how valuable I'd be to have around.

Im not offended just think its a bit silly to be so rustled over something that we know nothing about. But as far as we know zombies only have acces to there brianstem. Meaning they can basically only walk around. And eat. They dont get full EVER. SO its safe to assume that theyre arent hunger.

That's always been my hangup with zombie stories. 28 Days Later got it right in that after a while, they don't have the necessary sustenance to maintain a working body, so they start to atrophy and wither away. At some point, they can't even move because they don't have the energy to do so.

The key to survival is to wait it out, and it doesn't have to be that long, really.

Underrated post.

never see it in any kind of media but if you ask me I would say zombies get really skinny by the end of their "spawn"

Huh. You're a real piece of shit then, or at least you used to be. Well cheers, hope you turn things around. Don't mope or wallow, just get up and do shit. you're alive and there's billions of humans throughout history who aren't and who'd like to be.

Right. Depending on the cause of zombie-ization they either become too weak from lack of nourishment to be an existential threat, or they rot so much that the muscles they need to move can no longer do the job.

Of course, if the zombie apocalypse is happening because of magic or something, then all bets are off.

Not to worry about something that unfortunately won't happen.

Precisely. And i got what I deserved up to this point. I was pretty fazed put back then but memories come to be and people remind me. I must of been drugged out of my fucking mind. I have been since I was like 16 or 17. Every bit of information that comes back just makes me feel worse. Ill probably never be sober but I refuse to ever get involved with the people I was involved with. And I no longer own any weapons.