>Cover dat hairline
>Stop wrinkling head.

Let's see the backside

ok

May hit it if hips/waist looks good. Can't tell from this angle

Never rated myself before
But I guess 7.0/10?
Only had a few friends back in school.

I'd say less than 7. Get out of your chair and work out. Minimum 30 min/day, or 1hr 3x per week. Should be at max sweat at LEAST one of those full workouts. Drop about 20 and you're getting into 7 territory?

Repost from yesterday u fucking faggot

Iv been on top of that. Just not recently. I moved out 2 months ago after I graduated and during school I was going to the gym 4 days out of the week. Last summer I was almost 248 to 250. Scared the living shit out of me. Got down to 218 through an 6 mounth rang. But it's starting to go back up due to can't go to the gym because of an car issue and other stuff going on. But I'm going back. Soon as I get the car fixed. Up be back on my five days a week scedual. I'm just pissed that my current gym dosebt have Wi-Fi so I can't get on spotify or anything without eating up my data. But Il be ok.

Post more OP? Aside from your oddly huge forehead, you look cute.

thanks

The ripples on the forehead are shopped, right?

Your forehead has more waves than the Atlantic

Looks like roadkill.

You look good, but my God that forehead is gigantic.

>You look good

>But it's starting to go back up due to can't go to the gym because of an car issue and other stuff going on.
Do bodyweight exercises all day, err day, nigga. You can also do Parkour. That shit's completely fucking free, yo.
Fuck that treadmill bullshit, you can fucking run on the damn ground.

You look like a klingon

So cute....

It's a man/1000

Do you have kik or skype? Femanon btw, you're at least a 9

i heard of a forehead but bitch got a fivehead

pretty average imo, your just kinda chubby.

you remind me of the black doctor on that show with zach braff.

Hey, don't listen to this guy. You're hella cute.

That's at least a 7 head.

sup Sup Forums

yeah i do, are you fat tho?

Look I'm a nigga. I'm no female. I'm not gay. So. Yeah. Sorry?

T H I S

>Hey, don't listen to this guy. You're hella cute.
Yo, I'm just saying that he don't need to go to the gym to exercise.

That's not me.

Kek

just fucking lol

>real life klingon

She can polish my bat'leth.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!

Uh yea I do. I need to get to 185 to qualify for the Air Force. That's my goal right now. When I had my fro

Solid 5.
Sorry bro, you wish you were above average.
is right though, drop some weight and you might get some attention. You have the face that could probably pull off muscles. /fit/ is love, /fit/ is life.

fat manny ramirez...lol nignog

Fucking run. You can run goddamned anywhere. You will lose the kind of weight where you'll be able to eat whatever you damned well please and still see loss.
Run every day.

>Uh yea I do.
Fuck no, dude. You can just sprint a shit ton, but Parkour is a better full-body exercise that's also more fun.

Shit is dope as fuck, yo.

Run. You can do cardio anywhere. Run erryday. It sucks at first, then you reach a point when you start looking forward to it. And you'll metabolize fucking anything.

This is especially important if you're going into the military, because the PT tests are weighted 60% run speed. Doesn't matter if you can do 60 pushups in a minute. That's only worth 10% of your score. A 6 minute mile? That basically gives you a free pass.

kek'd

Rate me?

Fucking hell. This happens every time. I cant stop it

I would let you suck my cock in the bathroom at the bar and then nut on your forehead, no meme either. Where you at?

Rate I guess. Only pic I really have.

Aight
R8 or H8 or MasturB8 idgaf.

kek

I like your hat fam

autism hat

Yeah the hat ruins it for me.

not a trap just a 420blazeitfgt
nigger
R8, H8, I don't care M8

4/10 sorry but you need to stop dressing like you go to every WWE event that's in a 200 mile radius.

Top fucking kek

Yeah im a start running. The airforce wants you to do an 1.50 mile run with an minimum of 11.25 I think. I can't remember. I wanted to do track back when I was a freashman. But I bluffed myself becaue I thought I wasn't gonna be good and I just got to that new school. But I'm a get my shit together. I just turned 19 and today is my birthday. So I'm looking or asking for a pa (personal army) or help. Just sharing stuff that's all.

you look like an alien

r8away m8's

You look like marylin manson's trap kid.

Let's not enable you and sugarcoat the fact that you are unsexy out of shape.
Go to the gym you fucking moron.

is this one better, I have more of a rugged mountain man approach with this outfit

Lose the facial hair my man

leaf...?

is this one better, I have more of a rugged mountain man approach with this outfit
>posted wrong pic on other comment on accident, sorry

under 18 b&

Alot better, you don't look like an absolute degenerate here m8

Oh yay. Another poof.

BURRITO

nah, i'm 22
Thanks brother :)
freak off jerkoff

R8, h8, appreci8

I shaved.
But cornrows tends to look like that when you get them done. It happens.

Heres another pic, this one is a more dress up outifit