ITT: God Tier Beers

ITT: God Tier Beers.

never tried that one, what does it tastes like, some quad i guess?

Cheers to the god tier beers

Done.

>Guinness
>Leffe
>Sierra Nevada IPA
>Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout
>Budweiser

it's actually been rated above Westy 12 in blind tests, and it's on shelves everywhere all the time haha

Tripel Karmeliet is my favorite. Gouden Carolus is seriously good too, but a bit too floral/rose taste.

VTfag here

this nigga knows his shit! I've had westvleteren 12 it's a damn good beer! But honestly Rochefort 10 is superior! Absolutely my favourite abbey beer

guiness sucks for me, need more gasification

Better question. What's the best beer from the state or province you live ib

Herbsthäuser Pils! There is NOTHING!!!! Better in the world!

You need to try this.

i really like Kriek beers

I prefer their Easter however this one goes to eleven.

I'm not really big into craft/speciality/whatever the fuck they call them beers, mainly due to price. But as far as your "generic" beers go I think Budweiser Select 55 is on the higher end of the spectrum. Either that or Medelo XX.

Or maybe I just have poverty taste, my main drinks are Keystone Light and Jim Beam. Who knows

gerfag here, tried many, MANY different types of beer...

Have to say this one is rly good!

Its okay... But there are many better! (Like Leikheim or Heineken)

St Bernardus Prior 8 is a good beer 2

monk's cafe

was actually pretty damn tasty.

This is my party beer. great on tap.

not really god tier but a solid beer anyhow.

>this

Bud lite

that head is cancer

Tree House's owners are genius, the whole "sorry we dont have enough beer for you" market strategy is amazing

pleb tier guinness gtfo

That beer is crap. The kirkland variety pack is much better.

Yeah you're right

My favorite beer, OP. I approve.

I love the Karmeliet. It's pure banana. I used to sell beer and I'd use the Karmeliet as an example to help people identify the banana flavors in Belgian yeast.
Also, while we're on the topic of established god-tier beers
>pic related

Hitachino White. Real fucking deal.

the lack of stout disturbs me

fuck forgot pic, guess ive drank a bit too much

Fat Tire is my favorite go to beer, not the "best" exactly but great for any occasion.

I've been enjoying their Citradellic all summer.

yuup, old rasputin is great

plenty of better stouts out there, Guinness is actually shit tier by American craft beer standards

You look like a fat beer slurping faggot

This has matured nicely.

'caution opening'... Only faggot beer can't be opened using my teeth

ive been trying to get my hands on that for a fucking year but nowhere but online has it and I haven't broken down yet and ordered it from online

Guess you don't know shit about beer or Brett yeast then huh?

You sound like a chink

Duvel, Kwak and Delirium Tremens just because they're easier to find on an average day.

>Brett
no thanks

I mean, go nuts if you're into it, but... no, not for me.

guinness is bad and you should feel bad

You sound poor.

the founders imperial stout is quite delicious

what's with the plants?

I dunno, they were on the table in the way of me setting my beer down.

best belgian beer = best beer in the world

That beer is dangerous. That 11% ABV sneaks up on you.

Love it.

did someone say %11 ABV

Lots of stuff goes higher than that. It's just that Gulden Draak does it without being heavy or hot. It goes down like it's got a lower ABV.

You want to go for high ABV stouts, I'm a fan of Brewdog Tokyo. It has to be served cold though. If it gets too warm the balance gets thrown off.

Conor McGregor fan detected

Victory Golden Monkey

A Belgian-style ale with some exotic spices. 9.5% ABV.

I'm drinking it right now.

Grimm is the shit

I used to beer trade Zombie Dust for Heady. So fucking good.

/thread

Yeah, it's hard for the high demand regional stuff. Never managed to get a can of Heady. Had Zombie Dust plenty of times though.

They can only make so much. To increase their whole operation would fuck with their mash efficiency, hop utilization, etc. They make as much as they can, and hipsters hoard it all. I personally don't want them going to route of Ballast Point. Don't blame Treehouse.

you're a fucking faggot for /threading yourself.

what the fuck is wrong with you? did nobody ever teach you basic fucking internet etiquette? You dumb motherfucker.

God in a bottle

you are goddamn right

Crusher is bomb, if you can do ZD for Crusher, do it.

samefag here, last post for me, good thread op

Central Waters Bourbon Barrel Stout.
Try it if you live in WI or nearby. Otherwise check out the reviews. This shit nearly ruined drinking other types of beer entirely for me.

Very good choice if you like that you'll love

I think the market effect of exclusivity is just a bonus for these brewers.

It's really about economies/diseconomies of scale. Once they get to a point where they feel comfortable at a max size, if they want to get bigger, either that's going to lower quality standards due to less control over ingredients and production, or increase prices due to more overhead.

Plus, a lot of these guys got into the industry after quitting jobs specifically because they didn't want to work in the "must constantly expand to please the shareholders" mentality.

And the ones who did already sold to InBev/AnheiserBusch (e.g. Goose Island, Blue Point, Devils Backbone).

can always kick back to some good ol grain belt

Beaner detected

itt: only local beers

Only had that once at a restaurant but I remember it was great.
Not carried by many stores.
I also like the Weihenstephaner.

No one mentioned Pliny yet? Best beer I can routinely get my hands on in Ohio is probably Fat Head's Head Hunter, although their yearly release of Hop JuJu is significantly better. Also, kudos to OP on one of the best.

I've had fresh, day-old Zombie Dust and while it's definitely good, I think I actually prefer Yum Yum.

root beer

Shouts out to some local beers in TX, The Tempress by Lakewood is great as is the Blood & Honey by Revolver.

My fellow Midwestern!

Go's down quick and is smotth. For them cheapest and taste, you can't go wrong.

Founders has some good stuff

Also >god tier BEERS
>posts fucking bottom shelf wine imitation shit

>being this new

Just adding to conversation. No need to ride a dick about it.

laphroaig, can this be a general alcohol thread?