So is this a boy pretending to be a girl or a girl pretending to be boy?

So is this a boy pretending to be a girl or a girl pretending to be boy?

I know nothing about it, just keep seeing photos and lots of hate. Update me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/MiloStewart?app=desktop
drunken-peasants-wiki.com/wiki/Milo_Stewart
youtu.be/AiszgHFzk18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure is girl pretending to be a guy

Well fuck. It just looks like a lesbian. I see nothing guyish about this other than the haircut and bow tie

at first glance it looks like a girl trying to be a boy. and something tells me she's probably an insufferable cunt.

I'm 100% sure that's an attack helicopter

this.

Kek

She is. "All white people are racist, all cis people are transphobic, all straight pwopleare homophobic"

She said all those things unironically with a smile.

It's a retard pretending to be normal.

That's the personification of tumblr, bro.

But all white people are racist because they all oppress minorities for their own gain.

THEY ARE NONBINARY!

Being descended of the victors of all history shouldn't come with guilt. Embrace it.

Kill Yourself

a girl who calls herself a tranny despite wearing makeup and wearing dresses

"I'm gender fluid"
"Non Binary made up bullshit for special snowflakes"

Trans-Trender

It's a mentally ill girl who feels she's a boy because when she was a wee lass her dance teacher told her that she couldn't learn a set of dance moves because they were for men and because women's hips are too wide to lead. So she decided to become a boy in her imagination, because that will magically transform her body into that of a male and will finally be able to pull off those sweet dance moves.

see

What's her name, or youtube account?

youtube.com/c/MiloStewart?app=desktop

post dick as payment

Milo is trash. i causes me physical pain to see such cringe

drunken-peasants-wiki.com/wiki/Milo_Stewart

I'd fuck it....

fuck it, yes. anything else, no.

I live in my mom's basement eating chicken tendies in my underwear. How many niggers labour do you think I benefit from?

dubs don't lie

Bros lets raid it

some nigger already started a raid on here a few weeks back. It ended with one of her youtube video having ratings that were 99% dislikes

I'd absolutely still fuck it

Oh, I'm pretty sure that's Milo!

He bought eggs for 7 cents in Malta and sold them at a profit for 5 cents. He's a genius.

I feel like that would be an especially bad idea. Do what you will, of course, but it just oozes mental illness.

youtu.be/AiszgHFzk18

Her cringiest moments

Yea I'd fuck it, but I wouldn't give her any info about me.
Crazy will stick to you

I yearn for you tragically, Milo

nailed it

You need better b8

im not white, im a nigger in a white guys body. >Czeck ur pri vuh ledge