ITT: We post girls we know and others say what they would do to them. The more replies, more pics

ITT: We post girls we know and others say what they would do to them. The more replies, more pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Y0h1GJyA!kQL-8Vkn2hW5CeuxwktSZCAJlVOXg9qoaXB666WlC2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd ask her to make me some awesome curry

She prolly makes you a really good one

Setting? I'm picturing a party and she's totally trashed and bending over like a little slut. I'd probably grab her hair and mash her stupid face into the wall while I fuck around with her pussy and make fun of her for being so wet for a guy raping her in the bathroom, and then I'd force my dick in and tell her I'm gonna knock her up right here and she's not gonna be able to stop me. Then after I blow a load in her I'd make her suck the rest of it off my cock before I get up and leave her on the floor a cummy mess.

This slut

Stick my cock in her fat ass while I lick and suck on her toes.

Such a descriptive way of fucking her

YOU GUYS AGAIN
I probably do come here too often.
Can I see some tits and a smile? I like her legs and ass, but I'm curious.

post more of her soles op

Sakura Swim Club

Download Link:

mega.nz/#!Y0h1GJyA!kQL-8Vkn2hW5CeuxwktSZCAJlVOXg9qoaXB666WlC2E

God I'd love to have her sit on the bed like that and stroke up and down the shaft of my cock with those perfect feet. They look nice and ready to be coated with cum.

See

That visual novel is actually pretty dope

M.S. initials? Looks almost exactly like her, same body but tits looks a little different.

Not her initials I'm afraid

So these pics have been floating around Sup Forums for nearly a year now, and you just so happen to know her....

they're fine sluts though.

That's what I do with the girl I'm seeing now and she loves that shit. Nothing like fucking off the pill and droppin one in her anyway.

I didn't wait long enough. Alright, thanks OP.

We'd be at a secluded beach, I'd be rubbing in tanning lotion on her bare back with her wearing a skimpy bikini. As I do so, I'd slide my hands beneath her to get at her tits and crotch.
When she gets aroused enough, I'd prop up her thighs and start eating her out. After that's satisfied, I'd spoon her.

mmm i would love to smack her tits while I'm balls deep missionary

itt: literly cucks

any more of her?

nice... great thighs on her. Would love to hold them open while I pounded that cunt. Moar

would love to smack those udders

tits aren't bad from this angle either. Perfect to grope and slap them around.

#OP Where is this girl from?

bump

I'd bend her over after I have her hands tied n fuck her so hard till I cream in her pussy n watch it ooze out have nudes of 2

want to squeeze the blonde's tits so hard they turn purple

ah, yeah, she deserves all kinds of abuse...

nice curves. would rape and impregnate.

i'd hug her, then jam my cock in her mouth til i came, make her swallow, and do it til i came again.

i bet she knows she was made for sucking dick

I know right.

She's petit and has perky tits.

Any more of this girl? Would bend her over, grab her hips, and fuck her raw and cum buckets in her.

Wwyd to my girl?

Make her squeeze my dick between those boobs and tittyfuck me until I plaster her face, all while she talks about how amazing I taste. More?

Would titfuck while looking in her eyes as she makes that face, then cover her pretty face with jizz

Yeah more

What would you do to this slut

Nice milf

Which one would you fuck

same

That body is delicious. I'd love to settle down between her legs and have her shove my face between her thighs and hold me there while I devour her sweet, sweet snatch.

more of this sexy bitch!

Cock-gagging with sloppy BJ mouth

I'll post more, even nudes if someone fucking degrades her!!

She'd love that.

middle of course

nice thick thighs on her. Would love to stretch her cunt out. Post moar

Don't have more, she barely posts pictures of herself

I would prime and paint that room for her. All night long.

oh fuuuck those thighs...

Here you go

Current gf

This bitch will be my mindless cumslut by the time I'm done with her. I'll just use her as a cum dump, fucking her whenever and making sure she knows that's exactly what she's for: taking my cock. She'll learn to love getting fucked hard in whatever hole I choose and will soon learn to not worry about always dripping cum out of her holes. Pretty soon she'll be begging for me to knock her up any time I'm around, just waiting to milk my cock while I slap her ass, or give her cunt a slap, or pinch and twist her nipples until she cries. She'll get used to it eventually, and may even like being used as my personal cum dump.

damn, thank you anyway user

Another one of her

I would too. It'd be even better when I finally get inside her. I'd love to fuck her missionary with her legs on my shoulders while I squeeze those giant, gorgeous tits. That or suck on them while I cum inside her tight cunt.

You want more of her?

You like her user? What would you do?

I would take her out to the worst ghetto imaginable and I would whore her out to the biggest blackest buck niggers and watch her get filled with their seed

Which one? My gf is the one of the right

She greek?

I'm sure the nigger would love her ass

She's tight as fuck too.

oh yeah. I would push my cock down her mouth until she drooled all over her tits, then I would fuck her missionary while playing with her tits