Hey Sup Forums, relatively small penis here

Hey Sup Forums, relatively small penis here.

What is it like to have a normal sized or huge cock?

It's like having a dick.

pretty good

how small are you? I'm about eight I still think it's too small

a bag of sand.

It's like having a dick.

My girl says its too big and she doesn't like it that much

Im like 9 or 10 but its a fat fucker. Btw im

more to grip

look into penis stretchers.
its the only form of male enhancement backed by actual medical studies.

they are actually prescribed to men suffering from microphallus or peyronies
and its found to reduce curvature as well as add about an inch of length or maybe a little bit more after around 6 months of use.

now I dont have any personal experience but I've researched into this shit quite a bit.

dont bother with jelqing imo as there are numerous testimonies of men permanently losing sensitivity or erection quality or worse.

best of luck.

> Where's that evidence?
studies have shown that only surgery can make your penis longer or shorter

Mine is slightly larger than average (7") and I've had girls tell me it's the biggest one they've ever had. I honestly find that hard to believe, but whatever.

I'm right at the average of 6. I can't even fit in the tp tube test tho. It's a good feels when they say it's too big. Even had a black girl tell me it's too big.

don't worry people with bigger dicks still have things to feel inadequate about.
i myself struggle with premature ejaculation and knowing if im satisfying my partner

4.5x3.5 reporting in

Life is a living hell

That's why you don't start with putting it in her. If you haven't given her at least a few orgasms before insertion, using toys or your hands or mouth, you're not doing it right.

>caring about your dick size
it will feel the same to you regardless of the size. it only matters if you're insecure.

Large is overrated. It hurts most women and those that really like it are generally big sluts. So you're either with a girl who can't fuck too much because it hurts and leaves them soar or a slut that loves fucking, but will probably cheat on you.

no I wouldn't say I have trouble letting my partner reach orgasms. its just more hit and miss then I prefer. it more anxiety speaking really.

Agree on overrated, not sure about the rest though. My girlfriend gets hurt if she doesn't build up to it but it's not really a problem for her as it pretty much guarantees lots of foreplay before I can tear that shit up.

One fuck couldn't take it though, she be all like "nah, this hurts, stop". Boner killer man

i dunno, since im a forever alone i never use it on females anyway