How does this make you feel, spee?

How does this make you feel, spee?

Other urls found in this thread:

medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Legitimately impressed by Hungary.

Don't care about anybody else.

Change it to Gold Medals and then we can decide the winner. I am well aware that it still won't be Australia, I just care about equity.

Still Hungary.

Based Switzerland

he said he was aware of this you dumb paki

This probably the only thing where we are ahead of GB, Russia, France and USA

Gold:

1 Kosovo
2 Slovenia
3 Hungary

I will be mildly flustered when they strip katinka of her medals. Fucking doping bitch

This. Hungarians you can have my respect.

Slovenia is underperforming this Games

Slightly upset because some people still think participation medals are worth anything.

Still Hungary m8
We are in the top 10 at every olympic.
Might be not this year because most of our swimmers fucked up besides katinka.

>still Hungary

No it isnt, you are 3rd in gold per capita

when Shaunae Miller wins the women's 400meters in track and field, we will have 1 gold per 350,000 people. Get fucked rest of the world, are you even trying

Gyárfás pls go

>the number of athletes participating determines how a county should do, not the amount of training, will, or mental toughness each athlete has
>it doesn't matter if an athlete trains harder than everyone else, he/she won because his/her country had more athletes competing

This is what all of you sound like and it's literally the dumbest thing you could ever argue about

>mfw goat per capita but it's all long in the past now

Change it to Gold Medals per Capita

Americans the only one speaking sense as usual.

>There have been some academic studies that suggest the total population of a country is irrelevant when it comes to Olympic medal tallies, but that rather what counts is the part of a population that participates effectively in sports. Anirudh Krishna and Eric Haglund argue in a 2008 report in the Indian publication Economic and Political Weekly that “Olympians are drawn, not from the entire population of a country, but only from the share that is effectively participating. Low medal tallies can arise both because a country has very few people and because very few of its people effectively participate.”

per capita is a literal spook

You know im right. Deep down everyone knows

When will swimming be eliminated from the olympics?

>Croatia in top 10
Feels good man

It makes me feel good to know my country is among the very best while team usa sucks and is in 30th place

>mfw Hosszu gets her medals stripped
>eggman "completely natty" ledecky gets to keep hers

why is germany not listed?

Hungary, Kosovo, Slovenia, and Mongolia confirmed for one of the greatest sporting nations of all time.

t. Per capita shill

Top 5 if you ignore loser medals.

>britain still BTFO by the US per capita

Why not post the real list?
medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time

>per capita as an accurate model
Stop posting this shit.

Feel free to present a better one.

OMG HUNGRY IS 11 TIMES BETTER AT ATHLETEING THAN AMERRICA

kek

KEK

>and then we can decide the winner