You have to spend the rest of your life with one person, from now until when one of you dies...

You have to spend the rest of your life with one person, from now until when one of you dies. They arent compelled to love you or even like you, but the two of you are now forced to stay within a hundred meters of each other at all times or death happens.

Who do you choose? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!l8gA1SiT!FfO5WM_XJhy2SXABeJLM3XTnT61gNhlQDV2_cGufZJs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Attractive_women.27s_faces
zidbits.com/2011/06/why-do-men-find-women-with-larger-eyes-attractive/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_gustibus_non_est_disputandum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I choose pic related, because sooner or later she'll have to give in, then mah dick will be happy.

>the two of you are now forced to stay within a hundred meters of each other at all times or death happens
Will I live if the person dies and I carry their ashes with me at all times?

After one of you dies from other causes, the surviving person is free. Hell, if you wanted to choose someone just to murder them then move on, you could.

>implying she would have to give in, and wouldn't just be fucking a dude literally in another room in the house while you played LOL

OP's pic is 10/10 dayum wtf

a good idea to get out of this would obviously be to choose someone who is about to die.

i would use the opportunity though and get me some amberley colby

>100 meters
See, now the problem here is that's too much distance. If it was like 10 feet or something, the close proximity would mean the two of you would have to share the same living spaces, and really never be separate from each other. At 100meters tho, you wouldn't even have to share the same apartment.

At 10 feet I could pick someone like pic related and just wear her down over time. At 100 meters shed have enough freedom to at least retain some semblance of Independence.

Yeah but if they're going to die soon anyway, they might just get frustrated with you and start walking off. It's not like they're losing much.
Good point.

Mai waifu.

>no one said she had to be from this dimension

My mom. She's my only friend. An attractive woman would just suffer if she had to be near me all the time. I wouldn't want to ruin her life. My mom wouldn't be thrilled, but she at least loves me.

This guy is on the right track
This guy is not

I'd just choose someone who has some terminal illness and will inevitably die within a month

Definitely pic related, wanted to wife her since I first met her

Or pic related
Missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime user!

Sakura Clicker Ver.1.3

Download Link:

mega.nz/#!l8gA1SiT!FfO5WM_XJhy2SXABeJLM3XTnT61gNhlQDV2_cGufZJs

>This guy is not
Fine. This girl. She'll be miserable, though.

Thats my marriage pretty much.

My life sucks

>Yeah but if they're going to die soon anyway, they might just get frustrated with you and start walking off. It's not like they're losing much.
that is a good point. maybe i could choose an old person with good morals then. well, i would take amberley anyway

big eyes are a weakness of mine...

This bitch. No idea who she is, but rape her, kill her, be free.

bump

you are not alone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Attractive_women.27s_faces
zidbits.com/2011/06/why-do-men-find-women-with-larger-eyes-attractive/

large eyes make women look younger, and younger women have a higher chance to birth healthy children. it makes sense that many men prefer large eyes

Now if you could explain why he's attracted to a girl who looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome that'd be great.

Ah, so there's a name for my condition!

Heard someone talkin' 'bout big eyes.

There's my choice, Crispy! I choose her, live with her, get her to love me, then rape her, kill her, and post it on Sup Forums so that one faggot quite making threads about her!

are you telling me that you would not bang

Her.

*sigh*

C'mon, user...don't kill her. Besides, I don't have time for this; my nightly Trek ep starts in...18 minutes!

>mai waifu

Is that Masha? She aged well.

Well considering the post was made before you even started talking about crispy... No.

I was talking about this bitch

yep.

Dude, you know she's 13, right?

>They arent compelled to love you or even like you
there's no fucking way anyone would like me on their own

I suppose if I really HAD to pick a 13 year old...

Me too :^)

fucking normie

wait, that user hadn't even posted crispy yet when you posted that. do you mean that you would not bang amberley colby?
you must be some kind of flaming homosexual

You'd have a lot of time to practice user. This thread is like the Dark Souls of relationship games.

Whoever you choose might be impossibly beautiful, a truly insurmountable woman for the neets and weebs a like us, but if we just keep trying, we eventually win. She can never leave, she can only say no this time. But we can try over and over again, getting a little better each time, knowing a little more about her.

>H-he won't bang mah w-waifu?
>HE MUST JUST BE GAY THEN, REEEEEEEEE

So I don't want to bang some plain faced average looking 15 year old, so I must be gay? Okay.

FUCKEN SAUCE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_gustibus_non_est_disputandum
i won't argue about taste, it makes no sense at all

Sonja (Firefox).
Same humour, interests. Etc etc.

Saying live and let live is a little hypocritical coming in after calling me gay

This midget because portable and fuckable.

>She can never leave
But that's the thing, I couldn't leave either. 100m is way too much, if it was something like 10 she'd be at least forced to share an apartment with me but this way she'd just lock me out.
And even if she didn't she'd always invite her Stacey friends over and fuck Chad while I can't even go on a fucking walk.

This crazy bitch, probably. I'm a huge masochist.

Yeah, like this guy said, too much distance.

are you retarded? i am not saying live and let live. i am saying that it's highly unproductive to argue about taste. why don't you post some girl who you consider attractive so i can have a laugh

Already did. So yeah, laugh away.

>You think "Let's not argue about this" can be rephrased to "live and let live"?
>What a retard!

This girl

> just look at her

Any female that prepares hot dogs like this

God, Jemma's amazing.

This meme needs to die.

is she a dwarf? those arms are tiny.

you should probably sit down because this will be difficult to believe with your solipsistic way of thinking: i prefer amberley

funny thing is, there is nothing you can say to make me change my taste and there is nothing i can say to make you change yours. this will be my last reply to you

She is, yes. Works for Suicide Girls.

>And we prefer to be called "little people"

>all these girls
Are you that desperate for ass? I'd pick my bro, best friend since high school. It would be a great time.

I never expected to change your taste, I was just stating the objectively true fact that she looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome. Look at her face, the proportions of her head, it's obvious. No hard feelings mate.

God you sound like a whiney cunt. I was pretty much on your side till I read this, but damn, could you be a little more of a passive aggressive bitch?
>We aren't changing each other's minds so let's not argue or get mean, you stupid faggot

Well the medical term is 'Dwarfism' so...

>medical term
>mfw