People's Sexiest Man Alive

What are his best roles Sup Forums?

He's such a great actor.

Personally, I enjoyed him in Mordecai, Yoga Hosers, and the Lone Ranger.

Other urls found in this thread:

kinkshed.com/videos/watch/296/amber-heard-naked-in-bed
elitedaily.com/women/scientific-benefits-cuddling/661564/
youtube.com/watch?v=tMRP5FV0298
theguardian.com/film/2014/nov/15/drunk-johnny-depp-hollywood-film-awards-ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg7voEsAzi4
celebitchy.com/464100/was_johnny_depp_completely_sauced_during_his_appearance_in_palm_springs/
kvil.cbslocal.com/2016/01/06/johnny-depp-looked-drunk-and-disoriented-at-film-festival-see-the-pics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

his best work is "Smack My Bitch Up"

>Never criticize me or my appearance unless you look like Johnny Depp, thanks, bye!!

what did she mean by this Sup Forums

>the Lone Ranger.
I decided to instead go see that instead of Jackman's Wolverine sequel at the time and don't regret it. He was amazing in that!

The fuck is up with that hairline?
Looks like he had it drawn on but it faded.

>tfw every women on the planet hates Johnny Depp right now
that fucking sucks ;_;

I think he may have gone a bit too far in a few places.

My mom doesn't, she says Heard is full of shit

>we told Amber to divorce Johnny and she actually did it the absolute madwoman!

sure they do. he'll still have hundreds of millions after his divorce and a million bitches would jump on his dick to be his next wife

eric roberts is 15 years his senior and looks so much better than him it isnt funny

has meme appeal gone too far?

He looks like that piss head who was abusive to his french gf in that louis theroux alcoholic documentary in that pic

>girls have a personal stake in the life of meme "hunk" celebrities

Listening to my fat grey haired mom criticize Brad Pitt's sex life is always amusing.

Cool, I guess the same applies to sites like liveleak and bestgore where they feature snuff clips of humans being brutally murdered, am I right, Mr. Depp?

What did he mean by this?

>It's a mumbly confused guy says random shit under his breathe and makes weird faces, episode

I'M ACTING

>"Help stop the violence, not the spreading of the pictures"
What the hell did he mean by this?

They do? Because it's pretty obvious Amber is making a Gone Girl. Not even the California Justice System accepted her bullshit.

In any case, it's easier to hate Depp for his recent movies than his so-called domestic abuse

suddenly he's not so interesting and mystique now that he looks like cat shit

who will be the next meme appeal actor who gets put on inspirationals? or is it already ryan gosling

He said slap Johnny not hit!

All these quotes were made by him way before he became JUST.

That's the ironic part

Johnny 'The Mad Hitter' Debt

Probably a roundabout way of saying that it's almost impossible to prevent footage/images of animal cruelty spreading around the internet, so the next best thing is to stop it at the source.

So why did he fall for Amber?

It's easier to hate him for being a shit actor with mediocre looks who is overly praised by teenage girls as the second coming of christ.

He's literally retarded, fell for the marriage meme, and is getting his just desserts. His current roasting and losing half his money and never being in another good movie again is his karmaic punishment for having it too easy for so long.

I'm enjoying every minute of it.

AYO HOL UP , is he in trouble?

tell that to Sup Forums's Mr Snippy

>Depp's directorial debut was so bad it wasn't even released in America
JUST

He is charged for violence towards his ex wife so of course he is in trouble

JUST

>Go on kikebook right this minute to see if I can spot a Johnny on the front page

gee what a surprise!

>ex wife
Don't tell me he got Frasered?

>that make up
HAHAHA wtf who thought that looked good

look at this video she made for the mad manlet

kinkshed.com/videos/watch/296/amber-heard-naked-in-bed

a real sexy psychotic slut bitch indeed

Oh myyyy

>In interviews in 2002 and 2011, Depp stated that he "guesses" he has Native American ancestry,[118][119] and that his "great-grandmother was quite a bit of Native American, she grew up Cherokee or maybe Creek Indian."[119] However, he has cited family stories and Kentucky lore among non-Natives, rather than any evidence, for this belief.[120] Depp's claims came under question when Indian Country Today Media Network stated that Depp has never inquired about his heritage nor does the Cherokee Nation recognize him as a member.[121] Depp's continued claims, despite all evidence indicating he has no Native American ancestry, have led to criticism from the Native community, as well as criticism of his choice to portray a Native American character (Tonto).

JUST

>yfw millions of jack sparrow worshipping tumblrinas now curse their le quirky pirate god

Noooooo ;_; stahp changing Johnny

Dead Man

WEW LAD

You can tell she's faking it but god dayum, it all makes sense now why Johnny has the life sucked out of him.

friendly reminder that even if you're Johnny Depp you will never experience true love with a woman, because they are soulless succubi

how is throwing an iphone at someone abuse?

So did she fake it or not?

He's literally morphing into Emperor Palpatine

keep going

>hiring papo to with sniper lense on your car crying performance
>dropping divorce papers on weekend of his new movie
>forgetting to delete pictures of you smiling with friends before 'leaking' pics of """abuse""" to tmz
>talking about Johnnys drug and drink problem as if that wasnt both you and his average saturday night throughout your flingz
>still pretending you arent a lesbian

This is Amber's biggest lead role yet!

her orgasms?

yes

Shut up, you busted town bicycle.

>tfw Johnny Depp impersonators are now better looking than the guy they are impersonating

damn

I knew that would be the first reply. You are getting to predictable Sup Forums

It's called partying with Bunter F Thomas dude, it's going to leave a mark.

am i the only one that gets the feeling his breath would stink?

Just nosferatu my shit up

This dude needs to start exercising and fix his diet

happens when you get old. take care of your mouth. don't smoke or drink too much coffee/soda.

Did he really beat Amber up?

>happens when you get old.

Do you want me to share pic of my teeth at 23

That poor woman. I hope somehow she finds the strength to go on, one day at a time.

Hell no

So what about the cops that said she didn't have bruses? Who is lying I want to know who I should hate more

He kicked the living fuck out of her, but to be fair she did deserve it.

>threw an iPhone off her face
>off her face

wat

But I read something about some cops saying she didn't have bruses when they arrived but only a day later for court.

Also what did she do to deserve it, besides being a gold differ of course

her threw the iphone at her face and it bounced back into his hands.

I'm just memeing friend, I don't believe he ever laid a finger on her.

She was talking on the phone and he was slapping it to the ground.

That is why you don't gold dig with alcoholics.
Oh

trick shot

Nah, he's just saying if you get upset by photos of animals suffering in slaughter houses and things (like the peta pamphlets) the correct response is to fight for animal welfare, not to stop activists handing out pictures that show the situation. The whole you should know where your meat comes from thing, instead of just buying sterile little packages of meat at the store and not thinking about it.

Just cause she's pretty
doesn't mean she's not crazy.

'no'

>Its a Hollywood succubus strikes again episode

Oh yeah she never loved him that we all know.

But that doesn't mean she would be THAT much of a cunt and make the whole violence thing up.
If she did let that cunt rot in Australian prison where spiders and wombats will eat her alive.

If not, may be he JUST'd.

so many jealous uggos ITT

feels good to have ANYTHING to use against him, doesn't it?

Ooh i think i cut myself on that edge there

>aging twenty years in one year of marriage

Depp has been htiting the bottle HARD lately. Most of these shots are from premier parties where he shows up noticeably drunk.

The smoking also caught up to him.

His alcoholism liekly has something to do with his bitch leaving him.

He started drinking again. That is why he became so fat. And since he is still smoking 3 packs a day his skin looks so horrible.

>hiring papo to with sniper lense on your car crying performance
Is this English? Holy shit

Time for you to leave, William Depp

Heard probably does shit ton of drugs also.

>get married
>become alcoholic

sounds about right

kek

Amber the Cunt got him to halt is drinking probably odd recreational drug now.

Which in turn obviously made him comfort eat more, then he seemed to gain a bit for Black Mass, and kept that on. If he kept drinking he'd look like he did just under 2 years ago.

>early 2015

Amber Heard literally drew the life out of him.

Why couldn't he stay with the mother of his children? He deserves all that shit for going after an obvious gold digger.

Though her asking for divorce two days after his mother died is a really low blow.

edward cuckedhands

c'mon guys where are the memes

became too much of a badass after the black mass role.

He always was one and started drinking again during the time they met. Just hit the bottle harder and harder and now he is at the bottom again.

His mom just died. You think people just die instantly and without warning? She was probably sick for a while, maybe months, maybe years. When you see someone you love going downhill and you know the end is near for them, you cope in different ways. He hit the bottle.
Entry-level shit if she does. Her skin is too clean, no bags under her eyes, no blue veins showing up, clean teeth, no facial stiffness. She seems to pride herself on her appearance. And no, makeup isn't effective enough to cover up someone that hits the drugs hard.

I don't care about this sad person's sad life. Stop thrusting this sad person's sad life in my face, Sup Forums.

>she will never suck out your lifeforce in one year flat, divorce you straight after your mom dies, file a restraining order against you, publicly accuse you of wifebeating and take half your cash

why even live

>suck out your lifeforce
Women actually give you life force if you couddle with them, so he probably only got to fuck her.

No for real elitedaily.com/women/scientific-benefits-cuddling/661564/

Is Amber a real life succubus? What does she do with the souls?

There's been reports of him being drunk or high in public since 2014.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMRP5FV0298
theguardian.com/film/2014/nov/15/drunk-johnny-depp-hollywood-film-awards-ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg7voEsAzi4
celebitchy.com/464100/was_johnny_depp_completely_sauced_during_his_appearance_in_palm_springs/
kvil.cbslocal.com/2016/01/06/johnny-depp-looked-drunk-and-disoriented-at-film-festival-see-the-pics/

That's just a minor selection.

What Amber says fits as well:

>Amber claims Johnny was "barely ever sober" during the 15 months they were married. She says he was perpetually high, except when he was shooting a movie, when he hired a chef and a trainer and got sober. Once the movie wrapped, it was back to drugs and alcohol. Amber claimed in her legal docs he is "often paranoid and his temper is exceptionally scary for me." She goes on ... "Johnny's paranoia, delusions and aggression increased throughout our relationship. So has my awareness of his continued substance abuse."She claims on both occasions where she has accused him of domestic violence, he was "inebriated and high."

to be fair the death of a family member can bring out the worst in your behavior, and if he was drinking before he's going to be completely fucking wasted.

just imagine being around a drunk and drugged up depp while he cries about his mother's death and his regrets in life while simultaneously yelling at you for being a mistake to marry.