This is basically the My Little Pony of music

This is basically the My Little Pony of music.

>fans claiming that those who dislike it aren't secure with their masculinity
>sugary simple and childish
>something that should appeal to children but creepy 20-30 something men latched onto it

Y'all are the bronies of music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbiSxunJatM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

.jpg

maybe, but at least I don't masturbate to KKB.

>Talks about dealing with graduation, what it means to be an adult, and how everyone is kinda sad all the time.
>Should appeal to children

I don't fully like the whole album, but there are some nice songs and funny moments

>doesn't masturbate to KKB
>implying kids shows and movies don't often have college episodes

lol why are u so mad?

k pop is the mlp of music

this is just good interesting music that appeals to a range of people

I've talked to Gus and Jamie and they're great. Huge background in dance music like dancehall, UKG and electro stuff.

I mean, I feel like within a year I'll look back on my obsession with this and feel dumb, but for now I'm having fun so who cares?

They don't often have college episodes. Your trying to say that it's common to keep coming back to these themes among children. Maybe one episode of a series will cover it. This album is mostly consisted of these themes. There's about 3 or 4 songs that are not about dealing with adult issues.

>k pop is the mlp of music
Maybe, but at least it's good

Both K-pop and this american band are just a shadow of the superior pop, J-pop

youtube.com/watch?v=KbiSxunJatM

this

>song about education and college
>song about existential problem of our daily routine
>song about depression
>song about how we perceive our lives vs how it really is
>song about relationship with parents with the implication that it's as an adult
>song about social media and how it has shaped ourselves as individuals and together
>song about the struggles of adapting to newer stages in life
>song about being feeling forced to do certain things in life
>song about the difficulties of finding employment

the only babby songs are lipslap, paintbrush and heard a song

lol who's the neckbeard now

>lol who's the neckbeard now
jokes on you, I can't grow a beard

HAHA I DON'T HAVE A GOOD ARGUMENT AS TO WHY PEOPLE CAN'T APPRECIATE SUGARY SWEET MUSIC

I'LL CALL THEM BRONIES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'LL GET TONS OF (You)S AND EVERYONE WILL LAUGH

what a shitty thread, sage

Heard a Song still has the best line.
>It's a beat so sweet
>I stop in the middle of the street
>A kid runs up and he says
>"I don't know you but that sounds fresh!"

Mademelaugh/10

tips fedora
none of those topics are deep and they're all prevalent in kids shows. Watch sponge bob
>difficulty of finding employment (crusty crab)
>school (boating school)
>depression (literally every other episode)
etc

>if spongebob dealt with it it's not deap

not an argument

yes

none of those topics are deep or uncommon for childrens media and it's not like they bring extra nuance/intelligence that you wouldn't find in shows like SpongeBob or MLP

And just like MLP, the detractors are a thousand times more annoying than the benefactors.

well maybe that just says something about spongebob

can't find a link anywhere

Back the fuck up ladz, we all know MLP is fair game and KKB is gonna get flack, but if you guys start shitting on pre-movie Spongebob I am outta here

Do people have actual criticisms of this album or not?

It's fun bubblegum pop that takes a child-like perspective at grown-up things. Makes you feel like a kid again sort of thing. To me at least.

>Do people have actual criticisms of this album or not?
This. Sup Forums never offers serious criticism of KKB. It's a bunch of buzzwords and name-calling. It's amusing how much this group triggers Sup Forums.

the production is a poor imitation of house at best and the vocals are offensively sugary and childish

It's a pretty decent album whether or not it has a cancerous fanbase

>shitposting and fighting is still happening over this same album

I don't like the Japanese verses. Sounds too much like weeaboo pandering.

>simple and childish

I see this complaint all the time but the music isn't really simple at all. from a composition standpoint it's actually extremely inventive. it does use repetition a lot but other than that the songs are actually really interesting to analyse

I know a guy that listens to Kpop because he likes Jpop but can't stand the lyrics now that he can understand Japanese

yes, they are uncommon for children's media
they don't have to be absent to be uncommon

share your interesting analysis

spongebob was always shit, I'm tired of the show being put on a pedastle because millennials grew up on it and it was slightly funnier than the rest of the stuff out at the time.

get the fuck off this board

I can't even understand the lyrics of english songs half the time. How is he bothered by them?

anyone have a link to this? i looked all over but can't find it

It's in the archive m8

The vocal performance and production of this album sounds like Don't Hug Me I'm Scared and it freaks me out.

Thanks

mega:///#!d1Ul1b4T!gkySi3OZcqmTARdFMxfwxxMhyslMEVV2HgSJ3o8jHGg

It's that "way too British" voice.