GOD TIER Movies thread

GOD TIER Movies thread

kek b8'd.

le film de la goofy est meilleur film

this

That movie is pure bullshit,fuck off with that film festival garbage. I hope you and your pan-sexual transgendered girlfriend die of aids. Fart house master piece of shit.

WE
WAZ
KANGZ

I dont see the difference between this and any other stupid shock and awe film. Not a single thing about it is not formulaic. Its just crime film with extra "muthafucka" and "nigga" thrown in.
It just has a very vocal and loyal fanbase that rapes anyone who thinks is just kinda meh.

Jk this is overrated as fuck

Made by britbongs for britbongs, the bad guy is just a faggot, bond is an insufferable fucknugget the whole time and the plot is full of more holes then swiss cheese.

I agree its just a shock and awe film for edgy teens to claim a fondness for.

Fuck you all. I love this movie.

The sequel was better.

Not enough content to warrant the length.

Tell us user where your orchestra teacher touched you.

>God tier
Posts THAT pic
>shit tier bate man

Just boring,so boring. It came from a time when film was so basic that just the fact that you were watching moving pictures was the draw. To claim it as god tier is just false.

>thats one fine ass pussy mobile

read what little kubrick had to say about it…made me rethink it

So god tier that it spawned a god tier American western. Good choice sir

>muthafucka

The film is good except for the part where everyone would have enough if they would just control the amount of kids everyone could have at any given time.Also some of the digital sucked pretty bad and the ending was fuckin stupid because the train crashed years before the snow had melted enough to make the world inhabitable. So everyone dies ,the end. Stupid movie.

true it would have been better as a short like some of the silent films that inspired it

Dredd

watched it for the first time 3 days ago and then watched it 5 times in a row, dont know how it took me so long to see this fucking master piece

Wes Anderson is a cool guy

I can always tell who the illiterate, cinematically challenged sub-humans are by their shit talking about Fury Road.

Don't worry. There are at least three more Transformers movies coming out soon. Just hold on.

Good fucking tastes user

Check'd and glad you saw it Sup Forumsro

This movie is gay as fuck

I already had a thing for Medieval Fantasy, this movie just sealed the deal for me.

Fuckin good one

ma nigga

Terminator 2, Independence Day, Jurassic Park are among my favorites

Lots of style, not much actual substance. Kinda padding out the budget quite a bit. Still a good movie though.

cool man thanks for your opinion but i disagree 100%

My niggas

I think this every time my "movie buff" friends talk about it.

I like the fact that this movie doesn't "try" to be Gorey or violent it just is. It doesn't pull punches but doesn't throw them ether, it just tells a story.

Liked the film, although the ending could have been stronger

my negros

Creed (2015) was actually pretty well done and had me on the edge of my seat. It does a good job of recapturing the feel of the original, the parts that matter at least, while still getting you pumped up to watch Micheal B. Jordan kick ass as Apollo Creed's illegitimate son.

The gimp was formulaic?
The wristwatch was formulaic?
A protagonist taking a drive on heroin is formulaic?
The diner scene is formulaic?

Level what criticisms at Tarantino you want, but "formulaic" doesn't fly.

I love most of his stuff but I found myself kind of bored watching this one.

holy shit, this man

The problem with the video is it admits the whlle thing had no point, I know you can argue that was the point but It doesn't change the fact that its just a slaughter film with a plot made solely for the visceral gore to continue.

Fuck everyone this movie was amazing.

This. So much this

Yeah, it has a certain kind of purity.

One of the best action movies ever made.

There was no excuse of reasion for the nasty things in that movie. And not point to the it at all Its not really a film, just more of an agenda piece.

it wasnt boring at all. it had everything, mystery, fist fights, shootouts. what more do you need?

>god-tier American western
You best be playing.

So good its bad doesn't apply,its just bad accept it.

Yes

cont...

nigrs

no.

this

Yeah, you're literally retarded. Fury Road was just hype. Nothing else.

No point to the whole movie,it just wastes time untill it can end,nothing happens.