This bitch has been ignoring me since school so I want a revenge, a blood revenge. Do Sup Forums have any ideas?

This bitch has been ignoring me since school so I want a revenge, a blood revenge. Do Sup Forums have any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

changeyourlifespells.com/
expirebox.com/download/0272ea3e963a4b6773dfad9d4b5aa544.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-BsAl6HVZ-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YJFvkUCXPLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=glDNxDGo0EY
bjcp.org/docs/Interim_Study_Guide.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=qnEmPxyW3Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=_fs8idEA3vY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

great legs -- post moar?

what a cunt. I'm sure you're a charming and lovely individual.

kill yourself and deny her any chance of contact with you. sweet revenge.

quit your job at the grocery store and go back to school, nathan.

Post her nudes for starters

look at her of course she ignores you

>has been ignoring me since school
>asks for nudes

Get the fuck out of here cunt.

no dude, that doesn't work. filthy creature... i love you anyway, you know? Sup Forums is like that. but you are a fucking animal... or maybe a nigga?

what the fuck did I just read.

Ignore her back. That will show her.

i would not admit to being ignored by this one.
I'd bang her and all but I would exert very little effort to do so.
you must be some kind of special fucking loser

He's scolding him but reminding his unconditional love for him.

I was hoping it had some from before and could have posted them you invalid

Grow up you dumb shit

Im sure he has nudes from a girl who has never spoke to him. You must think everyone has nudes lol Fucking idiot.

cut your penis off and give it to her

... kind of like Van Gough

You should write a sincere letter to her about how you're hurting without her in your life. And that even if you'll never be friends again, that you'll always love her. This post reminds me of that one Lizzy McGuire episode about the popular girl and Lizzy being friends until pop. girl grew boobs or something.

I've already hacked her instagram but I don't know what to do in order to destroy her life. Any suggestions?

the possibilities are endless OP just get more info thats key

Listen up and listen good bud I will fuck you right up so you stop fucking responding and do something with yar life you little shit stain on the face of the earth

Found the underage newfag

XD

ayy

Just rape her already, im waiting to jack off, post it up god damnit!

>yar life you little shit stain

Holy fuck. What are you even on about?

Bring it on cunt.

why do you care so much?

I will fucking kiss you, so look here papa why don't you stop because you will loos this argument

As a revenge I'm gonna fuck her little brother too

Are you a girl?

>a blood revenge.

start by slitting down your wrists. when they find your body, there will be blood everywhere. then when that chick you have a crush on finds out, she'll think "damn wtf lol?" for a few minutes then move on. the perfect revenge.

Shes probably a friend of his sisters. They're making fun of him, making him look like a little bitch at some sleepover and he's all butthurt.

as revenge for killing her?

sounds like the boy needs to grow up and not give a fuck what stupid bitches do.

No

Some randy came along and bumped my awesome thread earlier with this spell site
Give it a try

changeyourlifespells.com/

who is that in the pic

Blackmail for profit if you can't find a buyer for any nudes.
You could use her pics to create some alternate identity on the internet that you use to buy shit and flirt with men to see if they send you free stuff.

This guy is right

Erin Stillwell
Here's a library some other user shared upon request earlier! Enjoy! :)
Few nudes as well! ;)
>expirebox.com/download/0272ea3e963a4b6773dfad9d4b5aa544.html

.....bump.....

>IF YOU HATE THEM, POST THEIR CONTACT INFO!

This

Thread is derailing with best intentions

I saw this picture a few days ago in another thread.

Good try, faggot.

Blood revenge huh? Steal all her tampons put curry and hot sauce powders on them return them. with out her knowing. Burn that claim out.

>ignoring me
who gives a shit. Just move on. You realize that it's this exact way of thinking that keeps men like you single, right? Stop blaming women for your inability to accept that they aren't interested in you.

Remember, avoid the meadow.

>thread

or
or
or...
realize you're an autistic ugly fuck and skip to the chase and end it

So instead of some new shitty thread being made about some stupid repetitive shit, lets make this one great.

It will be our Baby Frankenstein.

>Reported

lol bump sir

Bbbbbbbrrrrrrdddrrbdrbdrbrbdrrrbrbrbrbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbdbdbdddddddddddddddddrrrrrrrbdbdbddrr

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-BsAl6HVZ-Y

Hands Free Fapping

you're so fucking rustled bc she doesn't want to suck your little pink dick. aim lower and get some sad cunt who wants you.

>I'm going to be severely depressed to find I'm the only one who cares about shit no one cares about

newt-gingrich, m00t, roody-poo, candy-ass, penis, pony, the rock, brony

youtube.com/watch?v=YJFvkUCXPLQ

>If you don't remember this shit you can go straight to hell.

So, because some girl "ignored you" , you want revenge??
For what??
You must be very young.
Lots of people are going to ignore you.

Get over it.

A blood revenge? Steal her tampons

youtube.com/watch?v=glDNxDGo0EY

Watch out, Chads in-Sup Forumsound.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Virgin Fella, that’s the onahole I’m reviewing today ! A-One’s best (blow-)job in loli fellatio ! Every once in a while, I review an onahole made by A-One. You know, they have a tendency of playing with your soul and …

I asked a Chinese girl for her number. She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!" I said, "Wow!" Then her friend said, "She means 666-3629."

you fucking idiots suck

I thought what I would do is start jacking off at the EXACT same time as everyone else, to the exact same shit, then call the next guy a fag who disagrees with me or makes me look stupid in front of a bunch of random anonymous fags.

Probably ignoring you for a good reason. Cause you're a fucking creeping douchebag

She probably ignored you because you're a faggot tbf

>This image contains a virus so deadly, that your free downloaded anti-virus software that a bunch of people online recommended saying it was amazing, can't even handle.

It starts collecting all of your personal data - including pictures, songs, movies, documents - everything down to the last binary digit, and sells it to those hipster looking fags who sit on their computers all day analyzing that data as a job so that you don't keep up your naughty online behavior.

>We have stocks

>Claims

Cozy af

All the good ones will been gone, better hurry and make that special someone who doesn't care whether you live or die yours' before she gets pregnant by her shitty boyfriend.

>Not using seven-chan or any other chan knock-ff
>Because you know they're much more awesomer people

boop boop

Have you tried jerking off?

bjcp.org/docs/Interim_Study_Guide.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=qnEmPxyW3Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=_fs8idEA3vY

>They're actually scared of threads that contain cheese pizza and anything they think might relate to it

Fuck me, what I wouldn't give to feel that body, smell it, anything really. I am not a fortunate man.

10/10

any more nudes?

also this is legit god damn

She probably thinks you're gay

You'll just have to contribute to the thread and maybe I'll feel generous.

these fucking passer-by's

uhhh....want some bikini pics of this horsefaced asian chick I used to go to school with?

Rape her

watch yoself, foo

Gee I don't know user, maybe you could grow the fuck up and not expect attention from someone who isn't interested like an entitled prick, that'd really get her good.

Eat her tampon. Perfect blood revenge. She cant ignore you if you eat her tampon.

Johnny, I...

Kill yourself and leave a note blaming her.

Juggalo, I...

>ignoring me since school so I want a revenge, a blood revenge
The problem is obviously you user

Mojang, I...