11. Turin, Italy
12. Bilbao, Spain
13. Curitiba, Brazil
14. Buenos Aires, Argentina
15. Montréal, Canada

Do you agree with this list?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHzk4g2zRaA
escapehere.com/inspiration/unescos-15-most-beautifully-designed-cities-in-the-world/8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Buenos Aires.
Yes.
Very beautiful design.

>solid brick houses

Even south american slums are of higher quality than american McMansions

>Half of this cityes is asian
>No St. Petersburg
Hey fuck you

>Eastern Asia gets all the first spots.

hmmm

>Montreal
This place is legit ugly as fuck though.

no, just... no...

How csn they judge beijing when it's not visible through the pollution?

Even with solid brick, Buenos Aries still looks like shit

you realize ofcourse that I ironically posted a slum though, right?
and it's not even in Buenos Aires, there's one in Bs.As. that looks kinda like that though.

>UNESCO Creative Cities Network

>The UNESCO Creative Cities Network (UCCN) was created in 2004 to promote cooperation with and among cities that have identified creativity as a strategic factor for sustainable urban development. The 116 cities which currently make up this network work together towards a common objective: placing creativity and cultural industries at the heart of their development plans at the local level and cooperating actively at the international level.

this just means these cities put emphasis on cultural/design establishments/industries

how a clickbait website and the OP monkey spin this into "most beautifully designed" is beyond me

>Curitiba
Come on now Sulito...

*tornadoes behind you*

>all the same vaporwave skyscraper meme cities
Helsinki and Dundee are the two exceptions.

I though Unesco was supposed to recognise universal values, not just current trends. This is just the same gentrification circlejerk that you see everywhere else.

Can't have a beautiful cities list without Perth.
I'm also a fan of Dubbo, designing the city around the natives was a genius idea

Graz yeah!

>designing the city around the natives was a genius idea

What does that mean? Just looking at the satellite picture ...

H E L S I N K I

E

L

S

I

N

G

F

O

R

S

>1. China
>2. South Korea
>3. Japan
>4. China
>5. China

I wonder who's behind this rank

Nothing wrong with that, it has a long story of based urban design.

This list seems to be Bullshit.

>Berlin

We have a saying in Germany which goes: Berlin mich nicht voll.

Meaning: Just stfu with Berlin.

>shut up about berlin

youtube.com/watch?v=QHzk4g2zRaA

you're truly autistic, Germany.

No, it's "most beautiful designed cities" which just means they support projects the UNESCO comitee likes.
>No Milano, Venice, Firenze, Paris, London or New York
>Bilbao instead of Sevilla, Barcelona, Madrid or meme Cordoba.
>Buenos Aires over Lima or Mexico City.

Yeah like this. The city is like a facebook meme. Even your grandma knows something to say about it.

Never been to this east german shithole desu

Dude don't be buttblasted because your country is not in the list maybe next year you will be lucky

your post was ok until this
>Buenos Aires over Lima or Mexico City.

absolute kek

gorgeous design lads
i'm having a blast here

I'm willing to bet they never visited the outskirts of Helsinki when they made that list.

Oh well, their mistake.

Just like paris

>Curitiba
fucking lel

Then again looking at the rest of the list it does sound like a big joke in the first place

you can smell the development from thousands of kms away, truly a sight to behold, such a beautiful design

What is your picture supposed to imply?

And the most funny thing, this is better than memexico city or lima

this list makes no sense

In your dreams pampa nigger

Just a random pic from my Curitiba folder.

wtf i love finland now

HOW DO WESTERNERS EVEN COMPETE???

Sorry buddy you are not in the list

>''''''14th most beautifully designed city in the world''''''''

Yes because 20th century half assed attempt to build a 3rd world Paris beats the viceroyal capitals of the Spanish Empire.

Keep walking you are not invited

See neither are most worthwhile cities in the world, enjoy your little club of Cinese tier urbanism.

I didn't realize Helsinki was designed.
The infrastructure is pretty impressive, but that's small-time compared to actual cities

average working class street in buenos aires
breath-taking design

Beauty like this brings a tear to my eye.

>this is unironically better than Mexicaca

Is that godzilla?

the point is not that if it's better than mexico or not, the point is that according to that shitty chart buenos aires is the '''''''''14th most beautifully designed city in the world''''''''

Still better than mexico city

What city isn't better than Mexico City?

>Trying this hard

Norilsk

Buenos Aires/Good Airs

Rio de Janeiro.

Mexico city

>beijing

I dont think pollution was a criteria for this ranking, but only the city planning and design.

And yeah, Beijing is basically the epitome of being a historically planned city, with concentric rings around the imperial palace and the forbidden city.

This look like ching chong version of silent hill

yeh, except that's not fog.

Come on Argentina, you know we love you

I love you too stupid but i love more shitposting

nobody likes you though.
you filthy and smelly shitskin

>Berlin in the top 10
That city is legit disgusting though. Even limiting ourselves to Europe there are so many more pleasant cities. Hell, even if we only limit ourselves to European capitals it should be below Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Vienna and even Warsaw and London.

I've visited Berlin and it's about as devoid of character as Rotterdam.

>yeh, except that's not fog

Jesus christ

oh look it's another self-centered europee

escapehere.com/inspiration/unescos-15-most-beautifully-designed-cities-in-the-world/8/

>Far and away the most controversial and debatable of UNESCO’s designations is Beijing, China. However, UNESCO notes the city’s 3000 years rich with history. The architecture and design of the venues for the 2008 Olympics were spectacular but remain underused and unable to be integrated into the city fabric. Meanwhile the brutally bulldozing of the city’s legendary hutongs or traditional neighborhoods of narrow alleys have been documented in books and documentaries. UNESCO cites the huge number of museums and creativity clusters “bearing in mind their relevance for sustainable development.”

Well, cant argue with that.

History is something Beijing has plenty, no matter how much is getting bulldozed.
A Prof. of mine once said that China was the archeologist's heaven, since every square meter of that land is filled with history. You can literally dig a hole somewhere randomly and find a battle axe head from the Zhou Dynasty.

I know, read every post in this thread about beijing

you can look up some info on air quality in china, it's literally the worst.

If that's a legit criteria Rome, Athens, Istambul, Alexandria, Beirut or Damascus should top the list.

>Self-centered
What I'm saying is that even if we only limit ourselves to European capitals, Berlin should be about 6th at best.

All European cities, Berlin should be lower.

All cities in the world, Berlin should be even lower.

Ergo it makes no sense for Berlin to be 9th on a global scale of all cities in the world.

>europe this
>europe that

fuck off you self-centered tangerine.

I thought white people knew how to read.

>white people this
>white people that

you never stop, do you?

>no Greece
>do you agree