MexiThread - Versión "Ya es viernes .... "

MexiThread - Versión "Ya es viernes .... "
¿Que haciendo este viernes anons ?

Fuckin beaner

Get your wetback back to your shtty country

BUILD THAT WALL NOW!!!!

Soy chileno, ¿puedo entrar aquí también? :c

Mexico shut the fuck up before I punch you in the face you fucking poverty riddled piece of shit. Do realize how fucking retarted you are , do you even know what football is mexico, clearly you don't . Russell Wilson is a third rounder , so his salary is shit and plus he isn't a top 3 qb like manning is. You're really pissing me off and before you make these stupid fucking comments maybe you should work instead of living in that piece of shit country of your you faggot. And before people start giving me flack for being from Canada , I use to live in Denver so shut up. and fuck off don't even talk about football , to talk about dive grass you dirty smelly piece of shit. I hope you're country burns down and your food is complete shit . Fuck mexico , you don't even have clean water you fucking poor piece of shit . Go eat semen , fuck off you're nothing .

"No me llames beaner Mr Puñetero ~~~~"

Jajajaja El buen Molotov siempre tan en lo cierto

Váyanse a la verga pinches putarracos

Sal de aquí puto weon qliao

I'm having a nice time with the Nioh demo, man is it fun.

Chileno hijo de la verga voy a violar a tu perro y luego a tu vecino

can we have a good thread this time?

BUILD THAT WALL!! BUILD THAT WALL!! BUILD THAT WALL!! BUILD THAT WALL!! BUILD THAT WALL!! BUILD THAT WALL!! BUILD THAT WALL!
BUILD THAT WALL!!
BUILD THAT WALL!!
BUILD THAT WALL!!

BUILD THAT WALL!!BUILD THAT WALL!!BUILD THAT WALL!!BUILD THAT WALL!!BUILD THAT WALL!!BUILD THAT WALL!!

hola mexanons, viernes por la noche, en mi cuarto en b drogandome con un poco de chronic. Ustedes putos?

Jaja. Los "americanos " lanzando mierda a los mexicanos . Y los ¿mexicanos? A los chilenos
... Pensé que eramos mejor que eso

Regresate a hispachan, puto

Solo inglés aqui culeros mexicanos

Algunos americanos tienen un pitó pequeño por aquí verdad?

De donde ? Hay buen material ?

so what's this... a hate tread? come on guys, don't be a dick, if we start to do the same fucking shit all the fucking days we just generate more hate and problems, seriously, just looks like and asshole when we put things like: Mexicans sucks, Russians too all the god damn world sucks but we are the best
like rlly? ffs, just grow up...

Parecen tuiteras

Pinches Jotos

viernes en la noche y aqui valiendo vergota en Sup Forums

Bueno . Algo de carne de Cancún

Aprende a hablar y compra un diccionario hijo de puta, fuera de aquí.

Jugando un chingo de black ops 3, al rato vendrá una mina a ver una película

ur still a taco, and all Mexicans are stupid rat multiplying burritos that should go back to Mexico and stay there ...Mexicans and Spanish people multiply like house rats, then come to schools to learn fucking English!!! stupid then they fuck at school. And multiply at high school, fuckin retard greasy wetbacks

que onda compadres, aqui esperando den horarios para mis clases el lunes, puta vida

Look guys an illegal border jumper that thinks he can be some kind of keyboard warrior, get deported back to mexico you taco eating fuck. I feel glad that mexicans are killing themselves.

Seguro será una buena película *insertar emoji baia baia *

Listo para que te cojan los maestros

espero y me cojan rico

que tranza putitos!!!? saludos desde Califas

do you use a google traductor or something like this? that's the perfect example that not matter if you are mexican, american or even an alien... if you are an idiot, YOU and only YOU are an idiot

hay muchos de otros paises incluso american ppl que le saben algo al español que entran aqui y ni en cuenta
por cierto putos que este maricon ratifica a su marido en conade que pedo aplico el haganle como quieran

Yo digo que hay que armarla . Toquen la campana y que empiece el desvergue jojo

Chairos en Sup Forums?

Me entere que anda rondando un pack de una chica de mi escuela. Saben la mejor manera de buscarlo?
En cuanto lo tenga muestro resultados

Algo así es mi sueño de toda la vida. No tengo consejos pero te te deseo gran éxito compañero

Tengo unas alprazolam denme ideas para usarla con Amigas

mi casa es tu casa

igual

Alguien la conoce?

Buen culito. Y el rostro papá ?

Somos pocos o somos lurkers???

de donde eres user

ora van

todos valen verga menos yo

I have a question for any and all Mexicans. Why do your people enter America in a way that makes you criminals by default, rather than trying to fix your own country?

¿A qué hora empieza el Trumpthread?

Donde se puede comprar el Servicio Social?

decent people get decent work over here, thugs who can't get work or simply won't work here go to America

in other words Trump is right

en las tiendas de servicio social

Viva la raza

Saquen morras de Monterrey

Cancún . Subí la de la nena de arriba

reynosa??

bumpo

Necesito más de esta morochita

Moar

Hola amigos, como están?

Típico latino-americano idiota, solo tienen mujeres feas y cerdas rolludas, jodiendo a países desarrollados como Estados Unidos y Canada, solo creando delincuencia y mas pobreza para los mismos

no soy tu amigo

:(

Váyase a chingar a su madre, sí eres español mejor vé a buscar empleo, jodido cabrón. PD. ustedes vinieron a cagar el palo cuando llegaron a america, y bien que se cojieron a las indítas que había aquí.

Yo quiero suicidarme

http //www poringa net /posts /imagenes /2897516/Gabriela-Ferreiros-chava-de-la-UVM-Lomas-Verdes . html

Two beef tacos with beans and rice. After you subhuman vermin finish mowing my lawn. Then you can wash my windows.

Trailer parks don't have lawns fuckboi.. Just a bunch of dirt and gravel. Fuck out of here.