I'm about to take 400mg of Benadryl. What should I expect Sup Forums?

I'm about to take 400mg of Benadryl. What should I expect Sup Forums?

Definitely no sneezing

Read this

probably some nausea, dry mouth, sleepy but restless

Years of failure, unhappiness and clear sinuses.

Spiders, and lots of them.

Smoke some weed, drink 2 beers or so, and observe the Shadow people.

This.

you didnt waste $ on name-brand benadryl did you? if so, kill yourself

you'll wake up in 2 days very thirsty in a pool of your own piss

This, but with added paranoia

it really isnt worth the high:

POSITIVE
increased awareness and appreciation of music
dream-like experiences
muscle relaxation

NEUTRAL
visual distortions
auditory hallucinations / sound distortions
unusual thoughts and speech
delirious confusion
flushed skin
microsleep / nodding (at high doses)

NEGATIVE
sensitivity to sunlight
loss of coordination
dry mouth
blurred vision
confusion, disorientation
dizziness
drowsiness during daytime
muscle cramps
nausea, vomitting (at higher doses)
temporary erectile dysfunction
nervousness
difficulty differentiating hallucinations from reality

Oral Diphenhydramine Dosages
(Recreational)
Threshold 10 mg
Light 25-150 mg
Common 150-300 mg
Strong 250-500 mg
Heavy 400-700
LD50 (Lethal Dose*) 500 mg/kg in rats

half of your "negative" belong in the "positive" section

Pharmacist here. Don't be a fucking retard and take 400mg, that's just asking for a shitty night.

Pop 50mg, smoke some bud, have a beer and enjoy it.

Funny because I just took that amount yesterday.

One of the fun things about benadryl that hardly ever happens for me is this fun kind of existential anxiety that I can't really describe. I become unable to remember anything past 2 seconds, which makes thoughts and ideas interesting and new- as if I was an alien experiencing them for the first time.

You may hear nonexistent TV broadcasts on TVs that aren't even on, and unless you thoroughly stretch your leg muscles, you will have the worst restless leg syndrome of your life.

50mg is only ever good the first small handful of times you try benadry. Tolerance builds up so quickly that 50mg starts to feel more like 25mg used to, and so on.

not op here, i just took 700mg.will take 300mg more one it kicks in

>implying it's mine faggot
and which half of them? curious what from there you could even think as neutral

erowid . org

luckily it is cheap as fuck so even if you have to take 1500mg, you only have to spend $1more, if that

not much i did 500 and was meh heavy some hullicantions

This. And people out of the corner of your eyes. Took 50 one time. Dissociative state. Not pleasant.

confusion, disorientation
dizziness
difficulty differentiating hallucinations from reality
blurred vision
temporary erectile dysfunction
nervousness

also, i have real-life experience, i dont just post shit from the internet of which i know nothing about like you.

Which is why it isn't recommended above 3 days of continuous use for insomnia, medically speaking. Better to put people on something like amitriptyline but that's getting into the medics territory.

Back in university, whenever there was a drought on better substances we'd abuse my housemates Benadryl stash and just smoke up to get that amazing couch lock feeling.

I miss those days.

You won't get hayfever.

Probably an unpleasant experience. Some people like it, but most don't. Not in larger doses anyway. Smaller ones--25-75mg--can be pleasant enough, especially if you like sedatives.

I go through benadryl phases, which take the form of waves, or "tides".

I'll start off low. Then I'll get tolerance. Which makes me take more. I do this until I feel the need to take a break. I stop taking benadryl at night for a week or two because I just forget about it. Then, if I'm ever feeling like I need a good existential crisis while smoking weed and masturbating, I'll go right back to a huge dose and repeate the cycle over again.

The benadryl train is quite fun, cheap, and doesn't really cause any problems other than a good night's sleep and possible grogginess in the morning if the dose is too high.

Fucking kek

nice

Dude they're scary af.
Only ever taken enough (have better drugs) to have them static, but staring. But some of my friends say they gain personality and emotion when you get to 800-900mge.

Listen, if you intend to be a daily drug user, at least pick one that you won't be made fun over when your mom inevitably finds your stash.

I got up to 200mg a day when I was really manic and couldn't get a psychiatrist to medicate me properly. Felt calm and chill, and I REALLY noticed the temperature of things I touched

Have fun having a seizure user. I know 3 people who had them doing what you are doing.

>bragging about being a degenerate and taking large doses of benedril
>thinking erowid isnt a legit unbiased source of drug information
>thinking being nervous and having the inability to get an erection is a positive

says the kid who never even taken it. go to bed.

i've taken it plenty of times for its intended use. im just not an underage faggot who abuses antihistamines and thinks that makes them a reputable source on it.

I did 400mg last night. Just don't do it, its fucking awful. Its like a long, weak but still fucking awful acid trip. I couldnt figure out where I was or if voices I were hearing were real