Just found out my son's failed all his classes so far this year. he doesn't know i know. he's asleep...

just found out my son's failed all his classes so far this year. he doesn't know i know. he's asleep. i'll wake him up when i know how i want to destroy it

how should i destroy it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EglOsfErtaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ship it to me and I'll send you videos of me playing it you can show him.

Wake him up with an air horn then smash it with a hammer

shove it up your ass you old fuck

act like an adult

stick your fat daddy dick into his hairy lil boihole and make him beg for your forgiveness
as soonas he screams he's sorry, pull out, jizz on his pretty red lips and smear your cum all over his face and say'i forgive you. you're such a good buy' and smear more of your cum into his hair.
don't let him bathe for 8 days afterwards.

timestamp of image

don't destroy it, destroying things is not a right way to teach your kids. Instead you should just hide the games and encourage him to do better at school. If his grades improved, then give him back the games or buy him a new one. This is a better motivator then destroying it

i need ways to ruin electronics. not personal insults faggot.

not too old. 32. not a console faggot like my braindead son

Dont destroy it faggot

To truly punish the kid, take away his charger, so his controller dies slowly

This

Don't destroy it.

Just hide it somewhere where he'll never find it. Like a bank safety deposit box. Don't give it back until he stops being a fuck up.

Or smash it. I really don't give a fuck.

Hey idiot school year just started.. how can he already be failing?

Fuck off!

oh you don't seem to understand. i WANT to destroy it.

Don't ever let son know you found out.

>Step 1: Dronk so muc water
>Step 2: Take PS to bathroom
>Step 3: Open PS
>Step 3: Piss inside PS
>Step 5: Active PS to ensure its kill
>Step 6: Return to sun's room just as you found it

Never speak of it
Pretend you have no money to replace mysteriously broke piss smell PS

Yes destroying a ps4 will fix everything. Some parents are fucking retarded. Btw, i'm 44 with kids... would never break stuff. Would realize that maybe im a shit parent if my kid failed everything.

Dont destroy it, sell it and use the money to buy yourself a case of beer

he lies about when he has homework. idk how he does it but EVERY class other than pe he's failing. even TECH HOW DO YOU FAIL TECH?

Why waste a perfectly good ps4 that you payed for yourself? The only one losing is you in this situation. If you break the ps4, you'll have that and a kid who is still failing. I'd keep the shit and enjoy it myself.

how old is your son?
Is this college or high school or what?

why would you break something you can just sell for like 200 bucks. good way to waste your own money. sell it and spent it on something for yourself

>Son failed all of his class
>school year literally began like two weeks ago

Why waste the money?
I thought jews liked to save their shekels?

OP fucking fail as a parent, OP should just leave them for adoption

maybe you should look into your kids work instead of bitching on the internet and blaming him

I believe at this point you are truly at fault

sell it on ebay or go to a pawn shop or something and make money

>5 days actually.

he's failing his classes

this

School sucks, OP. Nurture his strengths.

Wait, how did you only JUST find out your kid is failing? Are you even active in his life? So you most likely do shit all when it comes to this kids school life yet you want to destroy his shit? GG, fucking kill yourself you shit parent.

In this case it makes no sense that you know this already

sell it you dumbass don't spend $400+ on it then just break it

Just do it

Dann ur gay as all fuck

rape son and kill him

youtube.com/watch?v=EglOsfErtaE

Don't break it, sell that shit and replace it with a cardboard box that says Ex-Box 360 writted in green marker.

Youre just retarded

no. guys out of spite i want to ruin his ps4. oh maybe i'll make him destroy it! oh that'd be funny. i'll put it in a webm for you guys!

i didn't know Sup Forums was full of SJWs. i thought you faggots harrassed kids on the internet. make up your damn minds

Fuck off OP you dumb cunt. Raise your kids better

Pls

Just take it away and give it back if he does better by (insert timeframe here)
don't destroy your console bought with hard earned money

Your testicles for producing a useless human being.

Dad plz get of my Sup Forums and fuck you for trying to destroy my games your a made ass nigga reeee

I hope you are trolling, because this kind of malicious behavior will not end well for you

You use the word SJW wrong.

His dad posts on Sup Forums

No wonder he's a failure, like father like son.

If you break it nothing will change.. Better go and sell it and with the money fuck some bitches or if he has girlfriend go and pay her for a quickie

nigger i didn't pay money for a console. are you fucking dumb he paid for it. little shit was too lazy and impatient to put a pc together

make HIM sell it then buy yourself something nice with the money

Destroy it with your bad parenting

Flood the cover with your semen and then put it back exactly where it was.

Just sell it OP, y u waste good easy monies?

Sadly this isnt about what you want. Its about whats best for your son. Try having a calm talk with him too and show him theres more to life than video games. Then give them back. He probably wont even want to play if you show him how fun paintballing hiking and other outskde shit is.

Or you could take my fucking advice you mongoloidish manchild

I am sure this is fucking fake as fuck, I want some god damned proof.

>>Youre just retarded
You're

Fixed. Retard.

Let him destroy his life by playing that game and failing to become a contributing member of society and lurk Sup Forums until he an heros.

> my son is a failure
> maybe it's my fault since I give him all those game in the first place
> neh, it's the kid's fault

Maybe ask him about how he feels about life and school or something? It's more than video games why he is failing.

says someone who never had a lazy kid

Wake him up to the sound of you smashing his PS4 with a sledgehammer while yelling PC MASTERRACE at the top of your voice with each swing. That should teach the brat.

>implying someone on Sup Forums reproduced

FUCKING THIS , IT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD

There's no point to doing that

balance ps4 on top of this door and trip fire larm wait for he bursts out from the room of his ps4 hit kid than broken

>mfw proffits

>be op
>Asian father
>two weeks in and only one assignment is in the gradebook
>son got bad score on AP intro test because he got no sleep from me yelling at him last night
>go on his favorite site to ask for advice
>decide to take away his game station
>now he spends a lot of time on his computer instead

You're a fucking idiot OP.

Better talk with him as a parent you fuckin shitty sand nigger

omg op this is good prank u do this and people say funny

This

its happening!!

man that what i thinking two if op do this than i wiuld call fanny haha

What on earth would possibly make you think that the guy posting to Sup Forums about destroying his fuck up of a son's ps4 is a shit parent?

He might burn your house down or kill you in your sleep depending on how dedicated he is

Sharpen the disc and use it to slit your throat

Is that megan fox's thumb.

Also cheked

dubs never lies

>Disagreeing with someone who is severly socially retarded, makes us social justice warriors

Go on, smash it then ya cunt. take pics or webm

How do I know you are a Dad? Take a pic of his homework.

how old are u op? u have young looking hands

Dunk it in water for a few seconds, make it so it still turns on, but doesn't work.

Said worthless son will be compelled to cave man engineer broken pos.

30 years later, he sciences so hard and has daddy to thank.

Be like hypothetical father.

wow i was eat burger when i see this and good prank film it op

School just started at the max like, two weeks ago for myself (18 year old Senior here). School literally just started. If anything scare the shit out of him as his one and only warning to not fuck around.

Destroying your son's shit will not help him in the long run. If anything, fuck you for being a shitty parent and not keeping an eye on your kid's shit. I hope you drink bleach and that your family breaks apart because you don't deserve anything good in your life.

i don't give a fuck about the little shit. only have him around for the 600$ a month. nigger brought it from his moms after she died. didn't even pay for it.

... are we here to destroy or flirt=?

yes

dont destroy everything or you loose something to blackmail him into trying harder. just enough to make sure he is punished and knows you dont fuck around.

So this. Sell the console, buy an expensive bottle of scotch. Get plastered with a buddy or something, in front of your son. Then tell him what happened.

School started like a week ago I thought? Or am I just old

ha ha i have blond hair and i think this good op ha ha go usa

Says someone who used to be a lazy kid. My dad took me outside. Havent played video games other than maybe once every 6 months for the past 4 years.

Underrated post

No wonder your son filled all his classes. His father is a piece of shit parent that spends more time on Sup Forums than helping his son learn and succeed in life.

LOL possibly both ;-)

can't even grown a decent thumbnail and you expected to raise a kid?

I seriously hope you kill yourself, you're a worthless human being. No wonder why your son doesn't give a shit about school you abusive piece of garbage.

Don't worry Sup Forums I'm sure we'll hear a story on the news how some ungrateful little shit pumped his parents full of shotgun shells after this.

Shit stomp the console with game disc inside. Then send him the video of you doing it while he's eating some tendies and drinking chocolate milk.

Retarded niggers have kids all the time.

Why would you destroy it? Be a better fucking parent, sit down and help your child with homework, talk to the teachers, be more interested in his or hers life, I assume him because of the doom game, but seriously, this can be traced back to you, I highly doubt you've done everything you can to help your child succeed, have you offered to get him a tutor? You're the parent, act like one faggot.