Hey Sup Forums i'm looking for some serious posts

hey Sup Forums i'm looking for some serious posts.

i have a tab of lsd right now and it's my very first time doing it. i didnt feel like taking a pic but its a tiny black strip and it was called 4 poly something? i dont know.

but i'm going to be myself in my room. i have always wanted to try it and i'm really scared i might not be able to control myself. i was just looking for some enlightenment through myself because i don't think i have a very good life and how i think. i just want to experience it and hope it gives me some new outlooks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mkUp1V3ys0
youtube.com/watch?v=nRxFArK7Ffo
youtube.com/watch?v=vnLAa6_hB9A
youtube.com/watch?v=V-_c0o8LAaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just do it mate. There is literally no way to know until you do it

It's safe to do it by myself right, put some music on. I never done this I only smoke weed.

you'll be fine bud. it's more fun with friends but it's still good by yourself

i highly doubt what you have is acid
you said yourself it was sold as 4-poly
i'm guessing you're in high school
its more likely a dangerous RC that is cooked up in a chinese lab and sold over the internet to people looking to make a quick buck passing it off as acid to high schoolers.

RCs very rarely give you a better outlook and its a very cheap imitation of the psychedelic experience. i wouldn't do it. if you do decide to do it, i'll tell you this much, if it's bitter to the taste when you put it on your tongue it's 100% an RC and you should spit it out and rinse your mouth.

uh no. my brother just took it along with his friends you fucking asshole. i'm disregarding you. i graduated 4 years ago

its all memes

they want to control you and places like this want to destroy you

it's not bitter at all by the way.

Put it under your tongue to get more out of your strip if you do try it

This.

>no my brother took it!
>I graduated!

In your retarded head, this makes sense somehow as a point to prove something?
Holy shit you are fucking retarded lol.

If it's a clear sky go look into the stars for an hour.

No, that guy is completely right, i dont think he's trying to be an asshole, he's trying to save your life! if is is not odorless, tasteless, and colorless, it is NOT real lsd and should not be consumed.

I fucking hate pretentious losers like you. Go back to your fucking psychonaught threads you fucking overblown moron.

Bait, but I'll bite. Don't do it alone. Get a friend, buy them some weed or beer. Hang out, have fun.

you might want a trip-sitter. It's usually better to do with others. But yea just stay calm and dont be afraid to let go

but that's wrong?

>Im btfo
>Hurr ill call him retarded back!

You are so stupid it hurts. Go eat your research chemicals lol. Hopefully you die for the benefit of the gene pool.

>gets given legit advice from a stranger concerned about his safety
>called an asshole

The RC thing is a real concern too. sooo dont get offended

>mfw "NO ITS REAL MY BROTHER SAID SO"

Kek. I needed that laugh

trips last longer than weed highs and have a more potent effect on your thoughts and emotions. If you start getting scared or panicking, just remember that its like a rollercoaster ride or horror movie. it will end and the intense emotions are a part of it. have fun and dont panic

lol look at you.
getting all uppity defending a product you've never tried.
i've been at this a while and i've never seen/heard of black acid. also for the past several years any tab that isn't plain white is highly suspect. your story doesn't sound the least bit right but go ahead and enjoy your "acid"
you seem to already know what you're going to do

>Go eat your research chemicals xD
You're excessively inflated and wrong about everything you said. You're a fucking retard who spews phrases he's sponged in from Sup Forums.

>hopefully you die for the benefit of the gene pool
Kek, what a fucking follower you are. None of that makes any fucking sense and that's not how it works at all.

You'll be fine OP.

>Put on some nice music
youtube.com/watch?v=1mkUp1V3ys0
Something like this, or chillstep / smooth jazz etc.
>Watch a good film.
The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, etc are all good.

Get comfortable, blankets and cushions are your friends.

If you're not enjoying it, change the music and change the lighting, and you'll be fine.

Like other anons said, if it's not tasteless and odourless, it's not LSD.
However, the first time I did 'LSD,' it was actually something else, most likely 2c-i, but it was the most fun on psychedelics I've had. Even better than real LSD.

Hey man, my honest advice is if you have any doubts or are "scared" as you said, don't do it tonight. It's all about set and setting, the people you're with and nothing but good vibes.

Even after doing acid quite a bit I remember doing the same exact thing(alone at night) and I guess it was alright, but a bit bizarre. It would've been way better to just put some more preparation in.

Try doing it with people who are also on acid. Make sure to not try to control things either, you just have to go with the flow.

LSD= #1

acid is so chill it actually bothers me in comparison to mushrooms which are manic as fuck. i just remember wanting it to be more intense.
yes i had good shit
yes i took enough.
it was just mellow.

its probably research chemicals, but those can be fucking awesome too

>if you have any doubts or are "scared" as you said, don't do it tonight. It's all about set and setting, the people you're with and nothing but good vibes.
I respectfully disagree.
I crave LSD whenever I'm depressed, as it takes me out of the mindset and makes me happy for 12 hours

yeah he is an asshole op, but you should still listen to what he just said, RC is no joke

you'll be fine man. just turn on a scary movie turn the lights off and relax

You seem like the type of person who would eat a random object that was given to them under the assumption it was something it wasnt.

Proceed, dumbass. Seriously though, you are a teenager arent you? Its the only excuse for being as stupid as you are.

If it tastes just like normal paper, it's fine OP.
If not, then it's still probably not that bad. Most RCs are completely harmless, they're just easier to make than the notoriously difficult LSD.

LSD man. Anything to be cool man

order some pizza

or cook some food

feel better about yourself

what else is up in life

>You seem like the type of person who would eat a random object that was given to them under the assumption it was something it wasnt.

>Here user, eat this cake I made
-eats cake-
>Haha, I added some cyanide to the cake
???

this

as long as its not nbome than youre fine man

I said like 5 words in each post you dumb fucking nigger. The tab had no taste. Everybody I knew confirmed it was LSD so I'm rolling with that. I don't know how the fuck my story can't be right and I don't know what you motherfuckers are talking about!

If he has to say it like that then there really is nothing worth learning from him because he is a loser.

I'm 21 years old. Would you fucking quit it with your age-claims? You're so fucking childish god damn. I asked a question and immidately get bombarded by a post saying "YOUR PROBABLY IN HIGH SCHOOL" Lol, what the fuck is that? Are you self-aware? You can make stupid claims like that and pounce along whatever, I took it and you can fuck off.

we should turn this into a rekt/gore thread to help ops trip

i want to violently vibrate your head until you aren't able communicate with anybody. I'm not the same guy but even i'm triggered by the stupidity you're showcasing here.

what does bone cancer have to do with lsd?

why are you so upsetti
blaze up

Are you autistic, schizophrenic, or stupid? Or some combination of the three?

Can you tell me why those last three question marks made me lol out of my fucking head.

Go ahead and calmly tell me about this "Stupidity" of mine that is triggering you so harshly.

I hate cut-in posts like yours. You are free to come do that to me if you'd like, I would really hurt you though.

the only thing difficult about lsd synthesis is getting the ergotamine
otherwise its alongside with the easiest drugs to produce

I don't know the answer to any of your questions.

I also don't know why I've spent the last 5 minutes putting clear nail polish on my penis.

It stings and I don't know how to remove it /:

Its crazy to think that somewhere out there, there is a word salad filled head where his post actually makes sense.

>2c-i
>better than LSD
you must be joking

OP you understand that if its "4 poly something" it isn't LSD right?

you're completely wrong bro

Finger nail polish remover remover?

>You are free to come do that to me if you'd like, I would really hurt you though.

This entire thread is a goldmine of retardation. OP is most likely inbred.

you probably believe race has nothing to do with behavior/intelligence
spoilers: it does

Not everything is a literal literalism. Try figurative figuratively

>completely disregards everything I have said in my post
>quotes my little threat to him as that is what most likely caught his attention
>proceeds to type drivel and the most common fucking gif kids use
Ok. Bye?

But that's not how the gene pool works you fucking monkey. I don't care about your philosophies.

"4 poly something," meaning nothing to me. Fuck knows what OP's talking about.

Never tried 2c-i, but from descriptions I've heard, it was like my first experience of what I thought at the time was LSD.
I also had maybe 100mg of MDMA and alcohol in me, so that would have contributed to making it better than any other times I've done psychedelics.

I can count out 2c-b and 2c-e, as I've tried them and it wasn't either of those.

I'm scared it will sting and make it worse.
I might just cover it in chap-stick, and leave it alone

do you watch anime by any chance?
you speak like every edgy shadow the hedgehog esque character ever

last part meant for

what did you think of 2c-b? it's on my list of drugs to try

If this was some type of performance piece trying to dissuade people from doing drugs, its super effective.

I dont think it is, though.
>OPs face

Like how? No, I don't watch anime really.

But I don't see how that has anything to do with a video game character.. are you seriously trying this fucking hard? What kind of adult even makes stupid ass fucking claims like that?

You know when they say Sup Forums is the worst board, they really mean it. You are the source of that problem.

Listen to tycho and just remember you took a drug, it's doing what was intended. You'll be fine.

This thread is purely OP getting his feelies hurt by multiple anons

Its like im really reading a 12 year olds myspace posts!

I've had 2c-i and was chasing death all night. lsd is soo much nicer

You've been samefagging the entire thread. I get it, you want to feel superior about your precious drug knowledge.

Are you really positive that you are supposed to be acting this way, making these prepubescent posts repetitively? Do you really see how you are acting?

Not the guy you're asking; but 2C-B is awesome.

I like to compare doing 35mg of 2C-B to 100mcg of LSD and 150mg of MDMA. Well not 'exactly' like that but it's a close enough analogy.

Honestly, it's great for those times you just want a 4-5 hour trip with some buds and throw in some weed and it's all good. Also great for clubbing, just take a lower dose if you usually get GI upset. Hangovers are usually minimal to non-existent, although depends on the person I guess.

Hes literally retarded though. Its like some weird type of parody or satire. But then you realize hes sincere, and it becomes like a car wreck. Or the special Olympics. You cant help but watch him struggle to form a coherent thought.

I really enjoyed it.

Almost no visuals, very little body or thought distortion.
But it made me social and happy.

Imagine combining 1/3rd of a tab of LSD and 60mg of MDMA.

I'm going to try it at a club or a concert next.

Don't take it hoping for something crazy. It's mild but chill as fuck. Take it outside in the day. Go to the cinema, shopping, see friends etc.

Shit music, shit movies

This really makes me feel awful how I am a part of a race with people such as this. Just a little gnat, continuously making his entrances with another juvenile post with no substance.

Stop samefagging.

yikes you're really raging bro.
is everyone you know a bunch of highschoolers like you? the more you defend your age the more clear it becomes. you must be pretty pissed your own bro flipped his bunk tabs on you to get some of his money back after he got burned like a dummy. must run in the family.

lets be civil for once
yes, it does. not 100% but it works that way to some extent. why? because part of intelligence comes from our precoded genetic data. some genes make you more prone to stupidity, while others may help you reach higher levels of cognition.
now, if a person with faulty genes for example a genetic predisposition to a brain disease dies. It can no longer reproduce. therefore leaving the genepool a little less prone to alzheimers.
stupid people dying dont have to necesarily have a disease, but part of intelligence comes from genetic material. dont believe me? read about how the ammount of brain cells in the neocortex is directly associated with cognition

probably not what you want to hear but go ahead and have yourself a bad trip. work through your personal shit. give yourself some perspective. itll be healthy for you.

also if you have negative feelings about yourself and your life you might end up working through that on acid anyway. the more enlightened shit comes after youve resolved your own insecurities

jesus. i really don't care anymore. just show me some music.

He had a point, you made too broad of a point.

>looking for some serious posts

Ok. Take it then kill yourself.

>i don't think i have a very good life and how i think
If you got some good LSD, and you have a good trip, perhaps LSD will help you look at life a different way. Acid turns everyone into "whoa man everything in connected bro goverment is evillllll dudeeeee". So maybe it will help you, maybe it wont. Good luck. Don't listen to what anyone says in this thread, you will become paranoid, it's best if you actually close this thread right now, people will try to scare you, good luck.

Even when you're think your going crazy on this trip, remember, it's just a drug, it will ware off soon.

Good luck user

KYS you disgusting, filthy degenerate druggie. Summer is almost over, friendo. Might not want to smoke your fucking pot before your freshman year!

okay
youtube.com/watch?v=nRxFArK7Ffo

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

sphongle
youre welcome

Don't do it alone unless you are in a good state of mind (not constantly depressed/lonely). I did it when my uncle died and I was feeling like shit and wanted to do it to feel better, and I wanted to off myself for half the trip. You will be able to control yourself as long as it is actually acid, but you won't be able to control your emotions. Do it with a trip sitter you trust if you are in a bad state of mind.

>Shit music, shit movies
fair enough, if that's your opinion.
i'm just suggesting the type of thing you'd want to listen to.
Mad World and Terminator 3 aren't the type of music and film you'd want to consume during your first trip.

>the little mermaid
nigga what?

oh shit. yeah im liking the whole rhythm.

sound slike some scary baby shit.

If you're tripping right now OP, listen to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnLAa6_hB9A

Listen all the way through, you're gonna trip balls m8

i'm not even tripping. when is it supposed to kick in

>Take LSD
>Put on The Little Mermaid
>Put smooth jazz on at 1/5th volume
During the intense and quiet moments of little mermaid, you hear the jazz
It's so good
Trust me

did you even look em up?
sphongle is great tripping music...

>soda stereo
Mi negro

>What are we even arguing about?

I remember grade school.

>tfw beating someones ass and they resort to "W-what are we even fighting about man? L-lets stop"

well yeah ive been listening to them the whole time. it sounds spooky. i'm liking the music is all i can say.

half hour, or an hour. dude Sup Forums is the worst place you could be right now. get the fuck outta here

youtube.com/watch?v=V-_c0o8LAaM

>newfag cant recognize copypasta