Thinking about being an hero please give me a will to live

Thinking about being an hero please give me a will to live

Back of the line faggot everyone is suicidal here

You got dubs, that should keep you going for at least another 8 years

OP I have been feeling the same. You are not alone..

If you're going to do it make sure it's something that's fairly instant. Otherwise you'll be found and taken to the hospital where they may be able to save your life. Than you'll have to spend the next couple months in and out of a mental hospital and therapy. Shit's awful. Just do it the right way the first time around friendo.

Fucking kill yourself already worthless piece of shit, nobody gives a shit

been beyond the gate user, it's just a repeat cycle, stick with this one

I feel the same way 90% of the time. But I mean if you need a pal I'm here bud. Don't have many friends myself just being genuine. Wouldn't want to lose an user feeling down =/

Here you go op

Your dick work? Your mouth work? Even if life sucks you can enjoy years of jerking off and junk food. Maybe live long enough to go to space and fuck an alien. Hang in there user

Titties

Empty your bank account, pack some belongings and go anywhere. Make a trip around the world. You want to die so you've got nothing to lose.

Hey man, shit's tough but you can pull through. There's better things beyond your computer screen, beyond a walk down the street. Don't let sadness or anything stop you. Get off the computer, take a walk outside. Go to a farm, meet some people. If you can't do that for yourself, do it for an anonymous user named Shane. Do it for me.

Don't do it dude we got you man

music was, is, and will always be the greatest art form in existence and it has the potential to change individuals and whole nations through mere presence

I'd share a beer with you if I knew where you were, buddy. Lots of us would. Go out and volunteer at a soup kitchen. You'll meet nice folks who will appreciate you. You'll help others. You will realize there is a lot of suffering you can mitigate, even if it's for just an hour over a hot meal. You will make friends with other volunteers.

Well I can't speak for OP, but it certainly cheered me up.

I'm going to be honest here. No one can give you a will to live. You won't be able to connect to any of this unless you arrive to it on your own.

You're a worthless loser piece of shit, do the species a favor and an hero you spineless fucking coward.