Filthy Franks album made it to #1 in the iTunes charts, how does this make Sup Forums feel?

Filthy Franks album made it to #1 in the iTunes charts, how does this make Sup Forums feel?

reminder that he will now immediately become loved by normies world wide simply because he got his music known

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
youtube.com/watch?v=jDpO25pcJQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reminder that he will now immediately become loved by normies world wide simply because he got his music known
are you kidding me his fanbase is nothing but normies?

I'm glad Joji's music will get wider recognition.

Its just funny to think they'll all be singing Hot Nickel Ball On A P*ssy and other trash like that because they think it makes them cooler

I wonder how it makes Joji feel that nobody takes his Nujabes-wannabe music seriously but an album full of lazy shock humor and dick jokes does. I wonder if he feels dead inside.

>that literal who's who chart
iTunes is ded.

thats like asking if any popular artist feels that way

Is the music actually good

Mastering is horrible, there are a few good beats wasted with cancerous meme rap

>caring about charts
>caring about ITUNES CHARTS

jesus go read P4k

Remember when Sup Forums was going apeshit over this album being good? You know, yesterday? This marks the point where Sup Forums thinks its shit because its popular.

He lives in a constant state of fear and misery. Some of his fans message him about how they've found where he lives due to the locations he films at and no matter where he moves they find him. He can't stop out of fear and the traction that pink guy is getting makes it seem impossible for him to quit and move back to his Joji work that actually satisfies him.

He bitches about his fanbase and it's very genuine because they have no respect or desire to see him grow as an artist all they want is the edgy meme machine and if he doesn't put out like a good bitch they will leave and he will have nothing.

>he will now immediately become loved by normies
HAHA if only you knew. There is probably nobody in the world with as much of an influence over normalfags than Filthy Frank. Seroiusly every trend that has started from this show in the last 2 years has changed the way normalfags act is fucked up.
Shame too considering I was a big fan but now he can't do anything without a billion kids spazzing out. This album was really dissapointing. Most of the good tunes had already been put to youtube and all the rest were literally no effort. His other album is fucking brilliant.

can you imagine having to go on tour and trying to deliver the lyrics to HNBOAP in a serious manner with bright lights on you and a crowd full of people just staring... EVERY NIGHT.

why would anyone want to put themselves through that?

I wander if this album is an attempt to get rid of some of these faggots. There was a song on it that was essentially that.
Probably overthinking it. He keeps saying that this album is just fun. Plus it's also hard to tell how serious he is when he sings "He lives in a constant state of fear and misery."
Either way it's yet more of the shit thats caused normalfags everywhere to start being SODEPRESSEDLOL and that shit needs to fucking die

He has been "nornal" for 2 years now. Sorry, your taste is not as special as you thought.

I've been thinking about it and honestly I hope that's how the album is intended. There are a couple songs without videos that were acceptable but they really don't compete still and all the filler tracks were terribly recorded like he just yelled at his phone in front of his friends.

He didn't even start the idea for Pink Guy to have an album. It was his fanbase that wouldn't shut up about it and he delivered. He gave them exactly what they wanted. A poorly made, stupidly edgy, joke album with a few moments of quality.

You realise he made another one a while ago right?
One that was much better

this is worse than jon lajoie

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

youtube.com/watch?v=jDpO25pcJQ8

this whole event has really shown me how many 16 year olds there are on this board who think they're much more unique than they actually are

same people that think Tame Impala or Mac DeMarco are underground

>Sup Forums is one person
yeah no there were fuckloads of people yesterday saying the album is trash

>Remember when Sup Forums was going apeshit over this album being good?
no

Now I know why my normie friends keep talking about Filthy Frank and iDubbbz

sad because this albm is absolute trash. and i get its not supposed to be "good", but isn't it supposed to be funny?

>sees album went #1 on iTunes
>immediate first thought is "wow, Sup Forums is gonna be fucking triggered."
>itsjustamemeguys.exe

people actually bought this? holy shit

FilthyFrank's meme music vids are his worst videos and I feel he's hesitant on producing anything serious because it's simply not good.

Pink Guy s/t was so much better.