Do Swedish people like our food through Picard stores ?

Do Swedish people like our food through Picard stores ?
There are at least 12 stores in Sweden. Expansion very fast

picard.se/hitta-butik/

Other urls found in this thread:

picard.se/fish.html?p=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the fuck they sell

>12 stores in Stockholm

lmao

French food my friend, and it seems that swedes like this considering the rapid growth in Sweden. Not even 3 years ago there were 2 shops if I remember corectly

is it a halal store? that would explain why it's popular in france and sweden

Do you own the company or something, why do you give a damn how well Swedes are taking to this chain of stores?

Autism

Tea, earl gray, hot

If pork is hallal, then yes

There it is!

Yeah, I've bought octopus, duck confit and other stuff. There's a store about 5 minutes from my apartment. Some of their stuff is better than the fresh stuff you can find around here, and the prices are decent.

Thank you my friend. We are here for you anytime

picard.se/fish.html?p=2
stuff like this, all frozen

Well, Sweden and France have a history of cultural exchange so I'm not that surprised. We used to be total fucking francophiles back in the day; speaking french in the court like one did back then. We've got loads of french loan words, and finer swedish cuisine was very much inspired by the french. Extensive history as allies in wars too, even if it's been a bit on-and-off.

TLDR we've a history of being bros anyway

do you shop there yourself? don't really know what's worth buying there except for seafood (seafood in general sucks in stockholm, and if it's good and fresh it's too expensive)

I don't get it. Why make a thread about something so specific? Aren't there picard stores in other countries as well?

>Why make a thread about something so specific?
he is mossad

frog here, in my experience all their products vary from decent to actually really good

I've only seen a Picard store at the airport in Frankfurt.

>Picard
>In Germany

Only in France, Sweden, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy

lmaoing at this thread

What did he mean by this ?

Wow what shit

Thought they would actually sell good food like frozen TV dinners, pizzas etc.

Picard is actually know for TV dinners, search better

buy picard's french liver pate, it is delicious