What were your emotions when you first listened to it? Did you have any idea you were listening to an all time classic?

What were your emotions when you first listened to it? Did you have any idea you were listening to an all time classic?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1iEpr6aMqLS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mild indifference

Annoyance
Impatience
Mild frustration

CRUSH HIGH

EYY THIS IS PRETTY GOOD

I fucking hate Animal Collective

However I also fucking hated radiohead until multiple listening, now they're one of my all time favorites. Was AC like this for anyone else or should I just give up?

Dont give up,have you listened to every record? What you dont like about them?

This is the only AnCo album I actually love. Everything else they do is enjoyable. Especially Spirit and Campfire Songs.

I was pretty bored and unimpressed. But now I think it's pretty good

Yes they were like that with me. I hated MPP, but after I listened to Sung Tongs, I started liking all of their stuff

Spirits 10/10
Danse 7.5/10
Hollin 8/10
HCTI 9/10
Campfire 9/10
Sung Tongs 9.6/10
Feels 10/10
SJ 9.2/10
MPP 9/10
CHZ 7.4/10
PW 7/10

indifference
apathy

this is anco's worst album, indulgent in the worst ways

pseud: the post

its their cutest fuck you

I thought it sucked

Like it now though

their worst album is objectively hollindagain.

you aren't smart

How so?

fuck avey tare

uhh no

How isn't it? There's maybe one or two good songs out of the whole thing. Sorry guys, but it's a trash "live" album.

But every song on the album is good

It's the apex of "experimental" Animal Collective.

>THE BEES THE BEES THE BEES

Nigger refused to sign my album

Good

well I think every song is pretty sweet and love getting comfy to it, I love raw anco

I'm a pretty new AnCo fan. Is Here Comes the Indian worth listening to?

absolutely, my second favorite anco. Slippi is probably my fave anco song its fantastic. I know infant dressing table is regarded as highly as alvin row.

The first three songs perfect what they were going for in that era. It's Danse type stuff, but instead of being a hodgepodge of ideas it's cohesive, well developed and has the same unique ambiance that Here Comes The Indian would.

I felt like I had discovered something truly beautiful. I listened to it again last night for the 100+ time and had the exact same experience. Feels really is something special for me.

STGSTV - 9.5/10
Danse - 7/10
Campfire Songs - 6/10
HCTI - 6/10
Sung Tongs - 7.5/10
Feels - 9/10
SJ - 8.5/10
MPP - 9.5/10
CHz - 8/10
PW - 4.5/10

>CHz - 8/10
only accurate score, rest is shit

hi contrarian

I got into animal collective when MPP came out (sue me fuckers, I don't care) and then listened to their discography in reverse order. When I got to feels I knew that I had found THE animal collective album that spoke to me the most. The streak of songs from Bees through Loch Raven is absolute sonic perfection.

no i'm not

This is me yeah.

Listening to Feels was a magical experience. MPP is still beautiful but Feels is their best album.

What do you think of my cover of Banshee Beat?
vocaroo.com/i/s1iEpr6aMqLS

>casual observation/reasoning for why I dont like it
>bring in intelligence as a factor out of fucking nowhere

please explain.

nearly everything they've put out is worth listening to m8, especially their early albums

Same man dont give up, AC is fantastic if you just let the idiosyncrasies be and accept that some of their stuff is incredibly obtuse intentionally.

if you dont like after two listens, its not for you. dont force it just to fit in here like every other fucking mudrone