Why are you not currently identifying as bisexual?

Why are you not currently identifying as bisexual?

science

that makes no sense

Because i don't care. I fuck anything with human skin but i don't identify as bisexual because it doesn't matter, it doesn't help me in any way and no one really cares. Whoever hits on me or I hit on is fine, but I don't wear my sexual label on my sleeve.

You aren't smart, then. You don't know how this all works.

explain how science has to do with your willingness to express your sexuality?

Because I'm not breeder scum counting the number of gay hearts I've broken after leaving them for a girl. Gay for life, can't wait for marriage to be legal in my state so we can tie the knot.

Because I'm not a faggot.

butthurt because Bi > Gay

Get back to >>LGTB

Because I actually want to go to Heaven when I die.

Not really, I was kind of just meme'ing, I don't know if you're aware or not but it's basically a meme at this point that gays should never date bis because bis always leave them for a woman, I'm in a happy relationship with another gay, but one of my very best friends is bi, and in my experience they tend to be faithful just as often as gays do, it's pretty much a joke at this point about biscum.

Kek so hard

because im not a closet homosexual

I am a transfemale lesbian.

because im not a faggot unlike you op

thanks 4 teh bumpz spideys

I'm either bi or pan, not sure

same thing

The fact that you are identifying as anything is just further enforcing roles in sex and gender. Lgbtxyzjklmnop niggers are fucking retarded hippo-crats

Because the only penis I want to play with is mine.

Why not this one?

because tbh... Id date any gender.. calling myself bi doesnt really apply.

"enforcing roles in sex and gender" are you a xi? or a they/them? smells like a feminist.

It doesn't matter what I "identify" as. I'm going to be single at the end of the day regardless.

>headquarters, OP's being more of a faggot than usual today.

Because I only like 2d boys, while I like 2d and 3d girls :^)

Naw homie those retards self enforce the "gender roles" that are "oppressed" on them. All I was trying to say

Because I stopped letting my friend fuck me in the ass