I'm new to Sup Forums my dudes please welcome me into this place

I'm new to Sup Forums my dudes please welcome me into this place

Leave before its too late

I second this

What's so bad about Sup Forums anyways

Trap threads, Dick rate threads, Sissys. Its all just gone to shit. There are some good threads every now and then but other than that its gay shit.

>gone to shit

Nothing just the memes and the racism. go to another board like /s4s or /o/

Are any of the other boards alright?

Try Sup Forums

you got me there user

Welcome newfag, remember, you're here forever now.

Is it really to late to leave Sup Forums

hi , id advise you to check threw some of the other boards
theyre not all like b
enjoy

Once you come into Sup Forums you cant leave. Its like cocaine. You keep coming back

So basically Sup Forums is the worst Sup Forums has to offer? Or is it that its just more concentrated here?

Here in Sup Forums, is just shit posting, abunch of cancerous threads, Gore everywhere. It can be your favorite site, or your worst site. You can post pretty much anything you want. Literally. Gore, crimes, even cp. But mods will probs ban you so not recommended if you wanna stay on Sup Forums

Sounds about right I saw some gore not to long ago

yup. But ig it does train your mind to tolerate gore so if shit happens irl you will handle it better. But there are a few good threads that will make you lol.

How many threads should I go thru on here to get a general sense of what goes on here

Alot, lurk2learn

Just browse Sup Forums for a a day or two. You'll get the gyst pretty fast

Yeah I was thinking a few days might do it but what's the easiest solution to getting stuck here

Wanna join the dinner?

OP, this is a sliver of the shit your gonna witness.

There is no solution. Your stuck here now.

you can have my recipe

I sometimes wonder about your guy's mental health

Well idk exactly why but I always wanted to see the Sup Forums threads for myself though I'm having seconds thoughts. Well I am already here

If you want to see the very best of Sup Forums there are Reddit pages and accounts online that are dedicated to the best of Sup Forums out there. You can youtube "Sup Forums YLYL" and get some funny shit

That could be dangerous hahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Three, go with three, m'lord.

Where do people even find gore shit anyways it's kinda weird

Three words
It's not stable

Alot of it comes from Live Leak. Some of it comes from the DW

I've heard of live leak but not DW what are those places

Sometimes they create their own material hahahahahahaah thats why never should post information, some guy could find you OP

DW = Deep Web. Not accessible on Chrome, Firefox ect

I'm not gonna post any of my information unless you're also talking about some info I'm not aware of. Or are you saying putting it on those sites

Just dont share any information about you on this site. Like your location or FB or stuff like that

Youre so cute

Nah man that's 2 spooky

LæffyIsHere

I get the feeling I might be asking too many questions about this place too quickly

Wut

You are asking them too slow OP

I don't exactly know what to be asking here though, unless people just want to dump a bunch of things here that represent the come together as what Sup Forums is...

that can be done. Ill do it for you give me a minute

On a different note what do you guys think about feminism and feminists

In the US, cancer. No one belives you got PTSD from twitter bullies. In other countries i do believe it is Needed. USA's Feminism is absolute cancer. I dont know whats worse. BLM or feminism

Sjws i think maybe

What a nice day dont you think OP?

What is up with you and dead babies

Absolutely Smashing

Dunno.... maybe its my fetish... maybe its gonna get me into jail....

Well never know.

Other than my inevitable delve into this board has anyone collected a few memes for here

yes, quite a few

GG