youtube.com/watch?v=RR7q-qf3VSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JkrhoGFcm6k
youtube.com/watch?v=beZqacmO1gc
youtube.com/watch?v=-u70hXTJqgM
youtube.com/watch?v=kyuY0GWqVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
youtube.com/watch?v=EL_pBJN_O3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weird thing I learned today: harvey and bob weinstein, big damn producers of a lot of good movies, also produced David the Gnome in their time!

..no dice tonite?

Hey what's up bud, what's in the glass tonight? I'm going with some sailor Jerry because of the dude last night.

the lovely Steel Reserve, gnarliest of suds and plentiful in the gas stations. Good seein' ya again, buddy~
yeesh, that's grim if it weren't for the look on his face post-chop, like "Fuck are YOU looking at, guy over there on my right?"

>we're drunk
fuck, I wish

good shit man. well cheers I'll try to get this thread started with ya

You have cumstains on your t-shirt.

trust me, it comes around again!
very cool. I'll get some tunes going here to help

youtube.com/watch?v=PneJzBpki-U

autumn's coming soon! good weather for walkin'

you fool! that's a little star-thingy, adorning my Molson's shirt

Who seriously lets this literal faggot in here still?!

good choice Cowboy Bebop had an amazing soundtrack i'll add somethin

youtube.com/watch?v=Hq9MVmFoMTM

Hitting the old rum and coke tonight

To Jun.. poor kid.

love that sound though, reminds me of tough times and rare smiles, the impermanence of pain.
Got anything in the coming season you can't wait for?

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

Show your bald head you little Caesars faggot

another Jerry man, killer. Nite or day going good for ya?

My sister's wedding is in november and I head off to navy boot camp in december. what about you bro?

Tip your bowling hat at the camera like the little hipster you are

hey-o man, playa saver here
just thought about you today

Really glad to see that you're still doing these. I didn't see any of your threads for a bit and got a little worried hah

no shit, congratulations to the sis~! Wouldn'a guessed you for a navy man, heh, aiming for a certain career?
my friends are getting married in october, but I just want them to get it over with already, got everyone stressed out.
State Fair, halloween, Thanksgivings, this is my favorite time of year coming up!

ooh, SO close! better luck next time, kid.
heh, something good, I hope~
well, I'm hoping to upgrade to a way to do it better. Thanks for the N-courage-mint!

Night is going pretty swell brutha, Jerry boy is hitting the spot

excellent news, bro! Nice evening for sitting, feeling quiet for a bit, eh?
and drunk too, I guess~

Thanks man. Feels like yesterday that I just got into middle school when she started elementary. God I hear ya, everyone in my family is stressed as hell but they couldn't be happier, gonna be getting into their IT program. Hoping for the best

yeah mah man, got home from a 2 week long vacation and though about if i was going to see one of your threads today, guess i got lucky

Time sure slips around, eh? Some of my cousins have kids and they're old enough to talk these days, always coming up like "Primo, take us to the movies!" And now, the missus is getting that gleam in her eye about wanting to have a kid.

IT program's a great idea, future's gonna belong to technology!
it is a good day for it, feeling relaxed after two weeks? goddamn well better be

oh bum, forgot to keep the music coming!

youtube.com/watch?v=5CD9uzo9mfE

mysterious kind of quiet.

Damn, i was wondering if you would get on tonight

hello drunk guy. Its nice to see that homely face. Having some drinks. ill have another in your honor

yeah, got together with some friends around the country, had some fun times gaming, drank, had some feels talks, drank too much, felt the consequences, finally watched the room, 10/10

Love your cup btw, have not been there in years

TIME FOR THE MEDICINE!
youtube.com/watch?v=RR7q-qf3VSQ

glad to brighten a moment. CHEERS~
sounds like all the best buddy movies. And welcome to the enclave, how'd you like The Room?

Lol no wonder you wear that stupid hat. Put your dumnass fedora back on!

that is a bowler so shut up

Derp its attention neckbeard nickle again.

He should just put a bucket over his head

there's one right up the street, I have weeks were I stink like smoked brisket and barbecue sauce~ hope ya grab some soon, mister meat sweats
here we go.
Damn, I was good-lookin' senior year~

You look like a faggot

Switchin to Knob Creek. Cheers.

it sucked in all the right ways, the drinking game might have helped a bit. most of it's scenes became a running joke in our group throughout the week

Pussy slayer

ayyyy whats good brother lit as fuck rn

Ur gnna regret it. What's your rate? Don't say undes...

Damn, you are getting hate tonight

go back to reddot pls

its this guy

i first talked to you almost 2 months ago. hadnt seen you since, but i have a regular schedule. When do you make these posts?

Anyways drinking Jim Bean tonight and watching Kdramas between my workout routines. How you been, man?

Hey dude said hello to you few times last couple weeks. What you listening to right now?

oh fuck yeah, I love buckethead

youtube.com/watch?v=JkrhoGFcm6k

lucky! I still only got beers, whiskey'd rule~
Cheers!
single least peculiar accent in the world, eh? what about... me underwears??
I prefer the name ONE THOUSAND PERCENT MEAT TORPEDO
awww shit dude, you got so high, you became a dog, fuckin' CHRIST, that's awesome

No pussy would ever be with Nickles homeless ass

Damn you always cheer me up man

whenever I get drunk at nite and Bloodborne n' I aren't talking again.
I'm fine, one 40oz out of four down, THREE TO GO!
Welcome back!
and I'm on the RUSH!!
youtube.com/watch?v=beZqacmO1gc

Sup bastisa, haven't been in these threads since you started making them.

It's funny how much has changed since then. I came in talking about how I wanted to drink since my girl didn't want me but I had no money and no booze. Here I am, I'm not with that girl anymore because she did nothing but tell me she wasn't interested in me. I'm with a new girl who's sweet as can be. And my ex just removed herself from my life because she actually was interested and can't bring herself to be apart of my life anymore because it's too painful.

And here I am drinking pic related to forget that I like my ex more and I'll never get her back because I care about my current girl too much to break up with her for any reaosn

Still up to the same old....

Get some friends

Forgot picture

Damnit Boozeman, why haven't you been banned!

Ima go grab something from my fridge.

that accent was the weirdest thing i could ever have heard, and i've been hearing a variety of english accents since my teens.
The part where he talks about not hitting lisa, was painful to watch but on the other hand another shot

sweet sounds good, right its 8am here and iv gotta go dig up a garden, no metaphor or pun there, respect dude, happy drinkin.

You should stream so that all of this isn't deleted every night.

IT and it's better than my dead end job I've been stuck in for too long. Plus I want to see the world, life should be full of different experiences. Sure the first year or two aren't going to be the greatest but the trade off is worth it in my opinion.
ha, almost out myself. Liquor run and boating tomorrow!

We know you like to drink. Do you like dick or pussy? Just curious.

Stay strong, steam punk bro!

You're fat.

Things are looking up for ya, ain't they? Keep sharp, life loves kicking for the shins, but I'm happy for your fortune~
JEEEZUS, that's some rocket fuel there..
nice spread! enjoy, buddy
sweet! let's get rat-housed
HE DID NAAAAHT.
O hai, maerk.
yikes, hope the breeze is kind, take care buddy!

Yo my good man Nickel. How goes it. Having high life like last nite. I needed to get more pounded so i had a king cobra before. Need to start getting clean after tonite. I need to find a job ASAP

for some reason i think this is a troll thread. can you prove this is you just for user's sake please

I'm not drunk, I just ran dry today too
but i might have time to go to the store
hmm

college starts Monday and the grind to hold my gpa up behins

THAT BOULSHIT AI DID NOT HIT HER
I can't handle that, anyway, i'm glad i stopped by, time to hit the hay, i'll see you around drunken cowboy!

So I grabbed a bottle of Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale from Boulevard Brewing co. A beautiful 8.5% with a lovely head. I fucking hate your beard.

..damn, there's an idea. I need to get out that
A solid plan, you're on the way to the big world out there, buddy! Heh, MIX THOSE ACTIVITIES
Pussy is the best, plus all the fun stuff the lady has up front too.. mmm!

Post a pic of your girl, no bullshit bro

You got this man, try not to stress out too much. Easier said than done I know.

So your a tits guy, not an ass man?

>First two replies
Yeah, it's a bit rocky but overall good
and yeah rocket fuel was the plan

you can get one, get cleaned up and straightened, then go get your job so the good times can happen.
and uh here, a pic of one of those pens at the bank.
ooooh.. clock's tickin', brother, it's your call
GOOD LUCK, MASTER STUDENT!
Ah ha ha, that's such a funny storree, danny..
take care, friend!
..well, I ain't too fuckin' impressed with YOUR beard, jumpin' jack ass

are u ever sober u fat fuck?

Drinkman, can you tell me my future

Sober people are no fun

the one troll that keeps coming into your threads really is starting to piss me off and im not happy about it.

i guess thats why im a bit leary that this is really you. that piece of shit is trying to be so edgy so bad that he would try anything. so thats why i needed a pic. should have asked for timestamp. you get what i mean tho. i think i speak for the fellow anons that support you

Ehhhh fook you my bearded faggot! I need to rebuild this ar15 lower. You got anything going on this weekend or what?

Damn right he is annoying and not even edgy

narp! I tried it once, she found out and dislocated my fappin' arm.
well, yeah! when they're a good match for the woman and aren't big fakers.
you will discover a weird-shaped paper clip that could very well shape the outcome of the election.
I think

he seems cool but he's gonna get Sup Forumsuttfucked regardless

See ya nickel

Nickel what's your favorite/go to drink bro.

let's make it about the evenings we share, who gives a fuck about some toss-off everyday troll that ain't worth the time.
But thanks for stickin' up for me!

time for the slow nite stuff~
youtube.com/watch?v=-u70hXTJqgM

What music are you listening to?

okay, buh-bye now!
well, when I'm not glugging this delicious malt liquor, I love gin with anything, whiskey on ice or rum with pineapple juice. Otherwise, it's whatever's close at hand and ain't a stout, those beers need a knife and fork
well, it was Horse Steppin', now it's this lovely stuff~

youtube.com/watch?v=kyuY0GWqVKE

I appreciate your love for the brew by drinking it out of a cup. i mean im down for beer out of a glass bottle cause it tastes cleaner. i hate the can taste from beer. its a real turn off to the taste but i mean beer does what it does so i can't complain

Ah, good choices.
Time for some tunes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k

youtube.com/watch?v=EL_pBJN_O3M

y'know, it's the damndest thing, I miss those glass 40oz's, these plastic ones can impart a weird, farty smell sometimes.
where the fuck are the scientists when you need 'em

Uh-oh it's 2D with the smooth jazz combo. Open that Rainymood.com and YoutubeLoop fellas.
We chillin'.

oh hell, ALMOST got me! I reserve that first tune for the cold of winter, with a cup of good coffee on a grade-A gray day~
second one's awesome, gotta add that to the list.
I remember seeing the video for Stylo on Sup Forums years back and thinking, Oh shit, what did Gorillaz step in??
take a good, long sniff.. that's some fine black coffee there~

What are your favorite games? Any mmos?

Just getting baked as shit. Faggot.

Oh hey man, haven't seen you on here in a long time, hope all is well!