I am a God like creature. Give me your problem and ill tell you the fix best for your life using my infinite knowledge

I am a God like creature. Give me your problem and ill tell you the fix best for your life using my infinite knowledge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can I find motivation to do shit in life

I'm in the same boat. anything you don't know just fill in with a wiki search.

tell me wise one. how can I get $100 quick legally in a small town in Ohio

Find motivation. Experiment with safe drugs. I reccomend Kratom, marijuana, Phenibut, probiotics. concentrate on your bodys health and your chemical balance will fix itself and youll feel much better.

Vyvanse

I am a 38 YO man who wants to look exactly like your pic.

Fix it wizard...

If its an emergency, grindr. if its not, go door to door and either put out flyers on telphone poles or craigslist for a daytime assitant for a couple days and mow lawns.

What PowerBall numbers will be drawn tomorrow night?

Ok my advice is, Fix your eating habits. Eat a little less, walk a little more. when people around you notice youll continue until you look like pic related. Ned to find motivation? Try kratom

How do I pick the right religion since there is too many to choose from?

The Lottery is the poor mans tax. You wont win, and if you do it will ruin all your relationships and people will only see you as money. Dont play the lottery

youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo

Watch this video of me, and you will know what religion you need to follow.

That doesn't answer his question you nigger.

Its the path of infinite success. The Lottery is not beneficial to your existance.

I'm a nigger.

>sorry, we can't fix "nigger"

The path to infinite success for you, is justbe yourself. Be the positivity in yourself and those around you and you will have a proud and good life.

>chronic ear infection.
how to fix?

Once again, dodging the question. What numbers will they be?

I don't have enough knowledge of dank memes. Please bring me closer to glory op.

Is ichan safe to use or will it get me vanned by association?

>Proud and good
Niggers can't be proud you dumbass.

Anyways, it was b8. Im already proud and white.

I'm In love with my friend but it will never work. How do I get over it?

this dude needs his question answering, help him the fuck out

Go to a doctor, excersise more, take probiotics, dont wear headphones or earphones for more than like 3 hours a day max. it is horrible for your ears.

Face the reality that not everything in this life is going to go positively. So just take it as a down, grieve it man. cry, punch your pillow. weep. get it out. then youll be ready to put it to rest and conitnue living and move on.

Rerolling4truth

how can i end my suffering

I workout 6 days a week, and am currently at 160.5 lbs. Any tips for getting down to my goal weight of 150? I already don't touch meat and limit my intake of sugars.

Easy. Kill yourself, faggot.

use a vpn and anything is safe.

I'm so horny and to suck dick. Also I'm a dude

if you feel you have nothing to lose, experiment with drugs. your chemical balance is off thats why you feel down. I STRONGLY reccomend KRatom, Marijuana, Phenibut, and a little vodka every once in a while. youll learn how to feel better and get your life back i mean what do you have to lose

Let me rephrase op, what are the memes of the future?

Why is it always the typical "Gray" alien in these fake videos.

Do people realize that it's such a pop culture phenomenon that it's just a joke now?

How does one help themselves when all their effort goes in to hurting themselves?

Try probiotics. eat more yogurt and fiber bars. 3 weeks and youll cut at least a good 5 pounds of pure fat. balance your stomach bacteria and your body is in prime condition to absorb all nutrients

Learn to balance yourself. Experiment with safe drugs, read the other posts here. Youll learn to balance yourself and make yourself feel good so you can improve your life

alright, cool. I'll add that to my list. Although I am lactose intolerant...

The memes of the future are virtual reality enviroments where people interact and can virtually equip a meme face,.

probiotic supplements are dairy free

this isnt even a fucking question

the god like being is now exiting the building. Here are the tits of the girl in the first pic. sexy ex of mine

But how when I purposely set myself up for failure and purposely fuck myself up?

Everyone says you gotta 'help yourself cos only you can' then proceed to do jack shit to even try to help.

If you were close to someone like me who will purposefully ruin shit to prove I am horrible, how do you help someone like that?

Lime I am seriously not afraid to seriously hurt myself or a loved one to be proven right, and I will violenly end anything that I feel is helping me.

And I don't care cos I'll always hold myself hostage to prove I'm right about myself.

just try drugs man. if you feel insane, go for the extreme drugs. mushrooms. lsd. not cocaine or meth. try a big dose of mushrooms and your brain will heal my friend,.

Okay, *good friend with boy and girl who recently broke up. I had a crush on the one, and they both knew it, cause I'm honest. She became single, and decided not to try anything. Still miss this good friend.

Send her one too many messages after trying to "move on," and after she gets a new BF. She tells me she needs me to stop, so I do."

How do I feel better.

why am i so bad at sex

Go to a chiropractor

Eat some meat faggot. Protein is good for you

fake, but ok

What do I do about my herpes? Should I tell girls?

How can I rid the world of niggers?

I get my protein from soybeans. I'm trying to get as thin as possible.

/thread holy quadshas a question

holy shit i just same fagged and got quads and trips im going to masterbate now

How I stop cutting myself? Isn't a problem for me, but for my friends