So the 9/11 anniversary is coming up

So the 9/11 anniversary is coming up

Do you amerifats STILL do yearly anniversaries for this shit? Holy crap. This shit happened like 15 years ago. THAT'S A DECADE AND A HALF AGO.

When will you amerifats forget about this shit? No one even remembers geroge bush anymore. No one born after 1997 will ever have any memory of this shit.

Everyone who lost someone that day has gotten over it and time did it's healing.

So tell me, why are amerifats still doing anniversaries for this shit that happened so long ago and they won't forget about it?

why is it bad that they do honor the victims?

Fuck off faggot, you're probably a shit skin too

Am I the only one who doesn't buy into this whole "remembrance" and "respect the victims crap"? Unless it personally affected you, who cares? Mourning 9/11 every year is no different than niggers still being upset over slavery.

9/11 is my bday so I turn up

I am still waiting for it to come out that we got cucked and 9/11 was an inside job

bush is still relevant, his fucking wife is becoming prez now and what does that mean? sitting around listening to the president getting her clit cleaned up in office while middle east goes to shit again

Overkill, it's the American way. Shit, that's why I got shitfaced and drove home from the bar. We never forget because we literally have nothing better to do. Fuck everyone but USA!!!

what's wrong with celebrating a huge success? I still celebrate Hitler's birthday.

>why are amerifats still doing anniversaries for this shit that happened so long ago
Because

If you lived anywhere important in the country it affected you

>So the 9/11 anniversary is coming up

Already? When is it?

last I checked, Hillary wasn't married to bush m8

>Chuckle

lol you brought it up faggot

wow such butthurt here

Shit, I hadn't thought about this since last year, thanks for reminding me, OP! I'm glad you're doing your part to make sure we nevar forget. Don't matter that it's still only August, it's worth remembering all year long. Respect.

those steel beams better get away from that jet fuel before they get not melted

Yup. The only one. Just you. Such an original. You are one in a million.

Almost edgy?

Why do you still celebrate your birthday? that shit happened a long time ago

I don't celebrate mine, so what's the big deal?

You sound like a fucking loser.

You seem really upset about a simple date.

It's a thing that happened on a specific day, so yeah, there's an anniversary of it happening. But it's not like people are going to church or having barbeques or anything like that.

For most Amerifats, it's like, "Oh, it's 9/11. Weird". If you think that's excessive, then you are just too edgy for this world.

I'm an old fag and it's one of the few things I have stop watching/reading about because it makes me nauseous after a while.

These people were just normal everyday civilians trying to live their lives like me and you. Not soldiers or politicians or anything. Just regular working people and watching them die horrific deaths in front of their families is too much or something.

Hits a nerve

Lol, faggot. Your one insult "amerifat."

So original...

I'm in Australia and I celebrate it. I'm glad they fell

>bush is still relevant, his fucking wife is becoming prez now

Likely because over 3,000 people died when it happened. The Paris attacks were big but only 150+ people died. I think the bigger the 'tradgedy' the more its remembered.

Ain't nuttin but a religion of peace, eurocoward.

>jet fuel don't melt steel beams
>knives or trucks or banned guns still put eurocoward jellyfish in graves where they belong

Come at me bro.

>When will you amerifats forget about this shit?
when every last muslim and muslim sympathizer is dead

>He's got a point.

>Muritard(with some muslim help) plane themselves
>Made explode buildings you know because fuel melts steel beams
>Made a fuss over it "ho noes muh trade centar!"
>Let's celebrate it like we celebrate hanuka

And then you realize how stupid you seem to the rest of the world.

kek

Gays celebrate 9/11, it's like fucking Christmas to them.

moms spaghetti

ahahaha americunts

Fuck you for reminding me about this.

WHY WON'T YOU BASTARDS NEVER LET ME FORGET ABOUT THIS!?!?

>Heil fuhür Merkel!

kys

nevin farget nine elven

Where's the celebration for the holocaust or the bubonic plague? Those had more people killed than this fucking meaningless event. Or it has to be an americunt event for it to be "celebrated"?

Your comment is by far the most stupid of all.

>holohoax

my sides you JIDF kike

Because.....

Never forget those who died.
Never forget who killed them.

Never forget Australia is a penal colony full of inbred pig fuckers?

Not following you, user.

Happy early birthday

>makes thread complaining about ppl bringing up 9/11 by bringing up 9/11

Triggered wars that caused thousands of deaths after the 2000-3000 that already died that day, leading to the Middle East becoming more of an uncivilised shithole than ever and changed the way of US and first world society forever, with many becoming untrustworthy of the government.

Still being debated and discussed today.

Pretty fucking big, but of course a anti-american Sup Forumstard wouldn't understand.
t. Britbong.

>There are people who will post in this thread not born before 9/11

>anti-american Sup Forumstard wouldn't understand

You got me there fam, and we have to remember that most of the conflicts on middle east where caused by you stupid muriktards that like so much to go where you were not invited, also funded Al Qaeda, so yes we don't understand how you come and start acting like you're the heros of this world, faggot.

LOL that's nazi propaganda. If you're going to be anti American atleast do it in a way that doesn't make you seem like a complete degenerate

I can't tell if it's bait or not but I will reply assuming no this is bait.
No. We don't really observe it anymore. About five consecutive years after it happened students would have to watch tributes and documentaries on it in schools. People would visit the memorial en masse every time the time of year rolled around. Now? Nothing. Silence. We get a little black ribbon on Google. We mark the date in our minds and move on. That's it.

Yeah, we know you are the good guy...

Who said shit about a date?
I said your a fucking loser.

because we still dont know who did it

So you didn't understand, hmmmm that's weird, do you even brain?

/thread

nice meme

November 9th is still a while away

>Nazi propaganda
Shlomo detected

lol haha you got different date because you are not america and that make me laugh because joke is funny haha pbbht

Nope.
Ya loser :)

Because Zionists need to remind the world that their (the Zionist Jews) enemy, Islam, is trying to get them. The Jews need dupes like Amerifats constantly distracted by this while they rob them blind.

People still oblivious to this reality. The Zionists have a good hold on the peoples mind and perception. Just watch as they try to derail this comment.

We need to not forgot it because it wasn't terrorists it was Saudis. Why the hell would they have no jets in air, in the fucking 80's they scrambled jets over planes going just a little bit off track. And it doesn't help that they were doing war-games on the day of the attack with a simulated plane attack.

Here in America we like to remember 9/11 by listening to raining men and watching New York Jets games

>So tell me, why are amerifats still doing anniversaries for this shit that happened so long ago and they won't forget about it?

Because several thousand people died and it was a major turning point in history. Stuff like that. Shut the fuck up.

>I don't care therefore no one else should care

dumbfuck neckbeard 4th channel user mentality. This is why you are kissless.

yeah fuck em

Jewish logic detected

Because only Murica has death and terror. All the other shit around the world dont matter cause MURICA.

Lol, the arms you are selling to the middle east are the same ones firing back at you, stupid money greedy cunts.

cue the amerifats going 'MUR FREEDOMS"

It's called not being a scumbag. Try it sometime.

good, you need to fucking move on and do other shit. It happened, you pined over it for 15 years now its time to move on.

So because bad things happen in other countries we should just pretend nothing ever happened whenever something bad happens here? How about choke on a bag of dicks faggot.

make me

12 years ago

underage b&

MODS!

>Civillians
Drones in the middle east?

>Never forget who killed them.

The Israerli Zionists?

One thing is for sure, there is not one shred in my mind and soul about this after reading your statement, and by your own post, you truly are a

>fag

Why don't we just forget the Holocaust and WWII while we're at it. I mean who really cares of millions of Jews died in ovens. It's not like we actually remember what Stalin did to his own people numbering more than the dead Jews. Why don't we just forget it all! Fuck it!

It's not like history actually repeats itself.

No, it's called Jewsih Logic, can't you read or are you still experiencing the side-effects of Zyklon B from your grand parents?

checkem

checked double dubs

We still CARE because ISLAM is the cancer of the world.

Of all things we should forget is the Holocaust.
No one cares that Jews died except the Jews and they are a minority in human society.

>It's not like history actually repeats itself.

What Gaza Strip?

We still CAIR because ISLAM is the answer for the world.

just quit

>comparing millions of deaths to less than 3000.

and people wonder why the world hates the USA

I remember this last 22. of July the papers wrote about not doing yearly anniversaries, but rather once every five years - going to once every ten years after a while.

I heard someone ask an interesting question:

Why is it that the Jews always feel the need to play the role of victim while they are still here and the civilizations and societies that dealt with them are all gone and survive only in history? Who's perspective of historical reality are we allowing to infiltrate our minds?

3000 my ass you dumb nigger.

30+ million people are dead because of Stalin. That's a little bit more than 3000. And a little more than the 5+ million dead Jews from the Holocaust.

Mao also in the game.
Yeah tragic that always remember september.