YLYL

YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/auzihtbj5f6yagf/2016_Banana_Catalog.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=FNajPIIb9zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(You)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Georgia O'Keefe can't even paint a glass of wine w/o it looking like a cunt

ATTENTION ALL BANANAFAGS! Download the 2016 Banana Catalog now! 2,239 hilarious pictures of everyone's favorite banana and all the copypasta you can handle, all conveniently in one zip file: mediafire.com/download/auzihtbj5f6yagf/2016_Banana_Catalog.zip

Together we can make YLYL a better place. And as always, thanks for joining us tonight!

I never understood this gag...what's the joke?

OP makes a YLYl thread, but it's an in-joke meaning post bananas

>nothing can protect you from this
Wrong.

He used to eat there with his wife and she died so he eats there to remember her or some such. Doesn't seem funny to me either

He's pretending to be eating with his (presumably deceased) family.

The joke is OP's trying to be edgy. The reality is he's unloved and probably autistic.

Kek!

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you bananafags have a fucking off switch? I don't understand how you can spend all your time on an imageboard, look at countless images and think "THAT THERE PICTURE SURE WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH A BANANA PHOTOSHOPPED OVER IT!" I know the word "autist" gets thrown around a lot here, but I think it might actually be the best word to describe you idiots. You must legitimately be on the autism spectrum. I mean that sincerely; what the FUCK does the original image even have to do with bananas? Why on earth would you associate it with a fucking banana? Did you ever get any sunlight as a child? There's just no rational explanation for why you would keep doing this. You're either a lifelong shut-in or a drooling fucking retard.

Hi guys

This belongs in a feels thread

spotted the normie fuckboy

his waifu is dead lol

this entire thread belongs in the

Losers think it's funny to start ylyl threads by posting unfunny

haha can i save this?

i really really like this image

Nigga fuck you.

Fuck these damn banana's.

More like If You Laugh You're A Loser. This thread was never funny

Everyone dies you entitled millennial piece of ignorant shit. Go lick your participation trophies, loser.

this is the original image before fuckface OP edit

Use your brain my friend

Guess which one is art

Damn, this thread is a waste of fucking time, save yours

Are there any new pictures?
I already have the My Life's Work folder

you'll figure it out

Cunt

Huuurrrrdurrrrr hahaha lonely old man missing his wife ahahaah so funny

Fucking edgelord underage faggot

Ty user

>Calls people millennials
>Is on Sup Forums
>my sides

dude... that's sad

you start a YLYL thread with sad shit?

fuck, that means we still have cancer

OH YEAH

CANCER

COME GET YA DAILY DOSE

Why am I still here?

kek

it's funny because I met they all felt bad for that old bitch. as well as the the originator of this pic. but truth is. here is the only piece among them with any merit.

the fuck happened to my Sup Forums?
just a year ago, the same image would have had half the posters in a YLYL laughing their asses off
Go ahead and fuck on back over the 9fag kiddies

+1 Checks out

youtube.com/watch?v=FNajPIIb9zY

So..you are not a millennial. So that makes you about what, 11 or 12yrs old? Quite the little cunt you are.

Indeed, everyone dies. Do you think there will be someone thinking of you after you die? I bet I know the answer.

Kek

Kek, moar

Fuck, you got me.

reddit

I need this sauce.. for certain reasons

Sup Forums has been dead for at least 2 years, you're trying too hard with the bait

No it wouldn't
Because 3 or 4yrs ago when that image was 1st posted. No one fucking laughed then. You stupid fuck.

there are no oldfags left

It was was people learning about Sup Forums. All the dumb shits came and started ruining and changing everything.

fucking bullshit watch this

▲ ▲

can i save these?