/got/ general

promise me ned edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10334441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The actor who played young Eddard will appear in two more episodes, according to the actor list for each episode, it will be on 6 and 10.

We can assume that the scene in the 10th episode will be the ToJ reveal, as a continuation of the first part.

But what will be scene of the 6th episode?

You can see in the trailers, briefly, a shadow on the wall, where someone stabs another person, and the stabbed person has something that looks like a crown.

It's likely that Bran will have a vision of young Jaime killing the Mad King, and young Eddard arriving to see him sitting in the Iron Throne(some leakfag said that it will appear next episode, which may just be the truth).

But we already know that Jaime killed Aerys, the reason why he did it, and how Eddard found him in the throne room. Even in the show it's explained very well. So why would they show this scene in a vision?

Foreshadowing, that's why. The same scene will appear in the last episodes in the season, except Jaime will be stabbing Cersei instead.

It's a common theory that Cersei will go mad and try to burn the city with wildfire, and just like the Mad King, she will be killed by Jaime to save the city. If this goes according to what I said, it's VERY likely this will happen this season

fuck off earlyposter

first for SANSA stark, our lord and saviour

>STANNIS
>DARKSTAR

Who team /cia/ here?

episode 10 is called Winds of Winter, what shocking twist do you predict, Sup Forums?

Funny that he's holding Oberyn...

Hiss hiss

Report this thread

the wall comes down
not very shocking, but a good twist regardless

Wall will break. Dany will finally sail to Westeros.

Cтaнниc жил, Cтaнниc жив, Cтaнниc бyдeт жив.
Stannis is the only true king. Live long Stannis.

>We wont see Rhaegar and Lyanna in person until Season 7 Episode 1
>We only get to see the back of Lyanna's head in Episode 10, whispering something to Ned
>Young Robert will be mentioned in Season 6, but not shown

Am I a pleb for thinking the hold the door -> hordor thing was cool? I thought it was clever and it is nice to feel the 5 year pay off.

>5 year
kys

It was cool but I never liked Hodor in the first place.

is this the worst OP of the season thus far?

Dabid, why are we filming my scenes first?

Wall gets pulled down, Edd makes a valiant last stand as the 999th Lord Commander, and is later raised as a wight (Jon will probably need to destroy him in Season 7 to get to the NK). Dany will fucking finally sail/fly to Westeros while Cersei tries to pull a Mad King after Tommen throws himself out of a window.

I watched The Hobbit a few days ago, and the dragons fire there compared to what we saw in the pits just made it seem like shit. Everything fantasy in GoT seems like shit now after watching The Hobbit.

Aбcoлютнaя ceкcyaльнocть.

this woman gets me rock hard

Who is that in your photo then?

>Edd makes a valiant last stand as the 999th Lord Commander, and is later raised as a wight (Jon will probably need to destroy him in Season 7 to get to the NK)
damn

Team Sansa here.

TEAM kuk

Cecтpa пpeдaтeля! A вeдь твoй oтeц был чecтным чeлoвeкoм.

team jonnis

Benioff's waifu is adorable

Why won't he cast her on the show? She wants in, said it many times.

So the episode didn't leak?

Same

> I'm not on the flight plan
but i'm cia

Жaлкoe зpeлищe, лopд фpeндзoнa.

TUMBLR edition

JUST

they do a good job of hiding her 2chins in the show

>tfw we'll never see Lyanna jousting as the KotLT

LET'S KICK SOME ICE

nope

>hurr durr I know russian
nobody cares, autist

first for maisie

think she could have worked as kinvara or maybe lady shame? LOL

me neither, missy pussy

>Everything fantasy in GoT seems like shit now after watching The Hobbit.

>lol! I just watched a piece of shit and the shit in it is slightly less shitty than this other piece of shit! rofl! what the shit man xD

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

Yo guys what up this is based Brad in the house establishing myself for a new /got/ thread? Any leaks yet today? Any news from Reddit?

> cordythumbsup.webm

>that hairy arms

JUS
T

What's this guy's name again?

Sam will be at the Citadel's library, He's waiting for a librarian to find a book he asked for.
A panting, shrill, voice is heard offcamera,
Ahh, finally The Winds of winter, Camera shift to the voice, GRRM appears it took me a while to find it. Enjoy.

And who...
Are you...

who has claim to the throne when tommen dies?

Lord Walder Frey

>there are people on this board right now that think the order of scenes in a television show or a movie is the order they're actually filmed in

LET'S KICKK SOME ICE

she doesn't look very mystical enough to be kinvara.

and too small for lady shame.

Could've been Septa Lemore if she was in...
Adult Lyanna if she didn't die...

Barbrey Dustin maybe?
Or Taena Merryweather for...reasons.

Argus Filch

anyone with big enough balls to go sit in it

Bobby B where u at

>not wanting to lick Maisies hairy arms and pits
ha, gay

>that
back to wherever you came from, you fucking retard

IS THIS REAL?
Please tell me it's real...
qts in armor is my fetish hnggggg

strawpoll.me/10334441

Gendry

Wait for my reckoning you fucking shits

we'll crash this thread

First for Stannis, the rightful daddyfu of Westeros.

>there are people on this board who don't know about the "why are you filming my scenes first?" meme

He's back

Will Jorah be alright?

Nth for OP is a faggot and I hope this thread dies

Do the whitewater have any secret allies lads

This is unreasonably lewd.

Is Sophie's slut influence tainting her?

no, it's not

How high are the odds that Cersei will be in the process of burning down the city just as Dany arrives in Blackwater Bay? A crazed Lannister tries to burn down the city while a Targaryen tries to save it.

IDS LIEK BOETRY DABID!

>COME BACK FROM THE DEAD IN GOT
>BE A BIT DEPRESSED

>COME BACK FROM THE DEAD IN ARROW
>EITHER YOU'RE COMPLETELY FERAL OR YOU BECOME SAVAGE AS FUCK

>He thinks the WW are CGI

K I N V A R A

Roach Edition?

>not posting the original pic

PROPER THREAD.

PROPER THREAD

Baratheon line dies out. Well, technically it is already dead. But that would be official.
And then it will be chaos.

>Walder "Guest Right? Guessed Wrong" Frey
>Walder "Wed my Daughter, Time for a Slaughter" Frey
>Walder "Crossbow Arrows for Breaking Vows" Frey
>Walder "the Northerner Mutilator" Frey
>Walder "You'd Better Pray" Frey

10/10 in bongland

I'm actually ok with this. I miss two handed Jaime, though. He was the best, and he knew it.

>you will never marry him and be cuckolded by Benioff to watch them go at it

I want this to be over

U G L Y

jej what a dumbass

welcome to 4redditchan enjoy your stay

blackwalkers

LF, not even close.
First of all, Varys supports an annoying retard...
But also LF is much smarter, his plans/motivation are excellent.

Even Varys good scenes are somewhat lessened because they take something AWAY from the story ( killing kevan ) instead of adding something to it ( LF's schemes ).

I kinda like Varys and would probably like him even more if he wasn't for Aegon, but he's not on par with LF.

LF (well, sansa technically) "Lord declarant" chapter is much better by itself than anything Varys ever done.

And Varys (along with being an aegontard) also brings meme characters like Tyrion into play and shit like that.

>not calling them moonwalkers