How does one go more than 3 days without cumming?

How does one go more than 3 days without cumming?

you dont fapping feels good

By not fapping.

By not cumming whIle you jerk off for 4 while days straight, you dumb premature ejaculating nigger.

I cum about once a week and fap everyday, I'm in bed atm fapping to whatever I find on here. I stop before I cum and start again. It's pathetic. When the phone hits ur face it's time to sleep. But it's how I pass the time between the transition into sleep. However the only drawback to this is that your jizz isn't so fresh after a week. Comes out thick with a tinge of yellow. If I go back to regular fapping it goes back to white translucent cum.

Yeah I tried a whole month and when I cum I cumblast alot

I was on vacation from work for about a week. I didn't masturbate for over 5 days. it was fucking heaven.

I don't actually want to masturbate either. I just get the urge to and it's more worth it to give in than just ignore it.

That's sick. I'm going to be out of town for about 5 or 6 days and I gotta cum at some point

Heaven? It would be nice to have a period of where you don't cum at all and just do other things, but it also seems a natural cleaning process too. I don't want yellow disgusting cum like that other user. Looks like I'll have to find some holes to deposit into or get a quick one out in the bathroom

I didn't even care about yellow cum. I spent too long being a slave to my own primal urges and I was going to ride out the sudden asexual mindset for as long as possible while I could.

lowkey asexuality must be fucking great (if you are a productive person)

Yeah that's kind of true. Fuck though, I think 3 days is my limit before it's time to shoot a load and make room for new cum

Test

>Be a college student taking real analysis, abstract algebra, theoretical statistics, data analysis methods+religious studies.

>Realize fapping religiously is for losers.

>Get internship, offered job at Cisco and haven't even graduated.

>Realize you're all losers. Damn it feels good to not be OP.

>Fapping religously daily is the same as not going a week without cleaning out your system
Thanks for showing why college degrees are almost worthless

>internship offered
Don't know why I lol'd so hard at this, you sound like a try hard.

Thx

I've discovered that my body attains peak sexual drive during the 4th day of not fapping.

If I wait like 2 weeks, cum is yellow, lumpy, and very viscous. And high volume

If I cum like 4 times a day or more it becomes gradually whiter in color

Read the commas boi

Le 21 year old intellectual detected
>Be like me with my dirty prostate guyz

they get married!

I knew this was cumming

Be put on Zoloft, you'll find out how.

I went from fapping daily to maybe twice a week. First month I couldn't even cum. It was the weirdest experience trying to reach that point and it never came