Why are shitty actresses who are bad role models, given the spotlight for role modelling

Why are shitty actresses who are bad role models, given the spotlight for role modelling.

>starves herself with crash diets to get ugly skinny
>botoxes the fuck out of her face

Damn what a massive slut, imagine all the fuckin jizz she's taken down.

>being skinny is bad

bravo amerifats

this is a none issue
those people who who actually look up to actors as role models are trash people who no matter what, would end up being trash regardless of what role models they choose (unless they choose high quality role models and actually look up to them and try to be like them, but again, trash people would not do that except for rare instances).

Crash diet skinny is shit.

Atleast eat some fucking chicken and vegetables and work out to get a sexy woman body.

> gross belly button

DROPPED

Her bitch got ugly in the face

damn what the fuck happened to her she looks so different now

>misogynists on Sup Forums because of 24 years of virginity

stay mad

Seriously what did she do to her face?

That face is reaching JUST tier desu

magazines dont give a shit about any of that, they only care about selling a magazine

i swear that the studios must coordinate with the magazines as kind of a cooperative marketing deal. I mean how many readers of Women's Health would actually care about Olivia Munn? It always seems that whoever is on the covers of these magazines at the cash register always have something else they are promoting at the time

Shut the fuck up you white knight faggot. Your wifu a shit.

Shaved her jaw. She had a more square/circular face before, but now it's more triangular. Same thing Megan Fox did. They shave the jaw bone down.

what the fuck she never had hair on her jaw I swear

I am married and even I think most women are sluts. Olivia is known for being such.

26 years actually. Fuck off.

>married

Putting a ring on your own finger does not not count.

She had a full beard just a few years ago.

She claims she ate a bunch of potatoes and it changed her face shape

The Irish are pretty fatty, it may have strengthened the muscles around her jaw.

>he doesn't believe in the power of the Japanese potatoe

Smdh

Worked with sersh

literally sucked her way to where she is.

It's a proven business model.

what a retarded chank

she got the freckles cosmetically removed too

she looked better with the freckles tho

which one is before/after andiIs there more pics like these?
She kinda looks more unique on the left pic, sexier in some way, but is clearly more "model"-material on the right