Have you ever met a black person who didn't turn out to be a typical nigger?

Have you ever met a black person who didn't turn out to be a typical nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
cbs.nl/nl-nl/nieuws/2014/26/meeste-sociale-overlast-door-hangjongeren
ad.nl/amsterdam/homostel-uit-nieuw-west-bedreigd-en-weggepest~a2910730/
youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

from nyc. no

Once. Just know they exist

knew a black person who didn't identify with black culture does that count?

Yes. That's what we want.

Once, but they denounced Black Culture as well so take that as you will

Yes. He might even see this. Although he mostly posts on /TG/

>Captcha
>Images of pancakes

Worked at a temp agency met a nice guy who worked hard and didn't complain

A few. Pretty much all the ones that speak english correctly. You can tell who's black and who's a nigger in 5 seconds by the way they talk.
"who dis nigga be? you know I is muhfugga?" = dumb ass nigger with no aspirations in life other than street cred and "being harr"

Yes, one. Natural cherry-picking

Yeah, she was a co-worker of mine. She was nice, polite, had four daughters, was happily married to a black man, and he had a job too. She grew up in Arkansas, though. Don't know where the husband was from. They are very nice people. Also, a couple of black familys that came in. They were very nice, a typical middle class family. I was an optician working in walmart at the time. In fact, I just recently lost that job. Shitsux, it was a good gig.

A black friend of mine was raised in Kenya, and he hates everything about black culture. He constantly talks about how he wants to write a book about how bad black culture really is.

Several. And ive met plenty of white people who are worse than a stereotypical black.

Race doesnt make a person, only idiots who have no real concept of humanity are ignorant enough to think it does

yes, worked with this huge black guy. 6'5" 270 with tons of muscle. Ironically he hated niggers and was always picking on his other black guy that worked there and made fun of his huge nigger lips.

Its not black culture. Its american ebonics culture, tends to effect more than just the black race.

No, some appear to be normal human beings, until you get to know them better.

They are still niggers tho

After living in Houston, all I gotta say is niggers will always nig. They might seem nice & polite & actually know someanners but theyre always a joke, a racial conversation, a bad day away from nigging out

a couple of times. usually they're more the goofy "when white people say 'my best friend is black' this who they talking about" types.

A handful yeah. As much as I hate niggers, I do for some reason feel bad for the ones who are actually civilized pleasant people.

A few in the army yea. In fact most that i met in the army were great. But i had an awesome unit.

Just because you hate what you are doesnt makes you a good person.

Yes.
There's a difference between black people and niggers.

One guy tho had a kid and left the mother high and dry. Typical nigger behavior

Race does makes the person as it is determinate to instict and instincts results in behavior.
They are sub humanoids with a small intellectual capacity.
They evolved in a plentiful and rich biotope so it was not a problem to be waist full or to destroy things.
In competition with other animals and the inability to craft tools to overcome the balance, they developed to be loud and aggressive to scare off or kill other animals that potentially are a threat or a resource (so the ones that where less aggressive were less successful).
All other races have Neanderthal dna in them.
hominids that lived in a harsh climate around 100 000 to 250 000 years ago.
cooperation teamwork saving and managing resources where key to survival.
Empathy came in to play as well as if one member of the group was weak or injured it was beneficial to help him or her.
This member might have had a skill that would pay off in the long term.
Also taking care of your children and teaching them is more important in a harsh climate. Making sure they don't freeze to death or starve in the pre teen years becomes more important as well.
Africans had to deal with a high death rate from wildlife.
There was enough easy food and living to keep up a high rate of birth.
Because of this there was no genetic selection for cooperation ,teamwork abilities, intellect , empathy, efficiency conservancy or the ability to convey information from one person to another , simply because nature never required it.

yes, in the netherlands most of our blacks are actually ok

> he hated
>always picking on his other black
So he was a typical nigger

BULLSHIT.

I live in Canada
Some parts have a lot of stereotypical, shitty blacks (like Toronto).
Where I live though, there are few black people. And whenever I meet any, they are bro-tier good people

acurrate

Once
And i loved her

Nope

-atl

No shit its in the army , only ppl who are not all fucked up and actually care about something go in to the army.
Fucking military personnel friends of mine, they dont get it because they are bias

Tell me when shit had to be done did they duck out of dutys often?

Yas

My compadre is a melanically-enhanced person. He is a very well-read, and well-spoken. He detests 'real' Blacks.

Sure because antlianen and molukkers are nice people.

Fuck off and go reside next to them for a year or so.
Stomme klootzak.

Only black guy I know is my dealer. Always friendly good hook up has helped me out a few times. Saw him on news he is person of interest in case of missing woman. Just when you think they are OK true colors are revealed

Fuck, that pciture pisses me off.

I'm sure every race is biased in favor of their own. It seems like more of a fucking kneejerk reaction for blacks to shout "LIL NIGGA DIN DU NUFFIN" than it is for whites to claim officer violence is justified.

But of course, their study only focuses on whites. Fuck the data of other races and fuck the variables, all whites are racist amirite?

koekkoek
You must be some shitskin

youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo Right

Npt same guy, was infantry there were few blacks but yeah. Every time. Hard to judge off of the three or four that would be there at a time but they were all shitbags somehow

Yes, but very very very very very few.

There you go, allot of them go army because its that or welfare

Found the child with no life experience

jij woont zeker in een of andere kanker stad haha, lekker voor je

houd je zusje van bruine boys??

mfw when I'm black and from Houston

Yeah, my best friend is cool

Yes a bunch. I went to a private school only domesticated niggers could go there.

thanks, 19 yr old midwest white kid!

One of my better friends. Met him in college. He is from Nigeria. Likes anime. Loves soccer. Favorite artist is Coldplay. Graduated in 4 years. Steady income. He's one of the good ones.

jesus fuck, Africans are so incredibly ugly

You fucking dont reside around niggers and your fucking saying niggers in holland are okay.
Wtf you leftard.

News flash the niggers and sand niggers breed like rabbits.
It wont be long before they will flood your posh rich cunt cities.

Feminist and their need for equality

Niet de zelfde user ik ben een zwarte neger and ik kan je vertellen dat jouw moeder wel van 8 bruine jongens tegelijk houd.

white girls that hang around blacks are worse than most niggers

ik heb 2 vaders

ben je een beetje van streek fag, wonen hier trouwens genoeg negers en arabs hoor.

dude, he's a fucking dealer, what did you expect?

my dealer is a white kid a year younger than me and he is always overly nice whenever I go to his place for a pickup

they act that way to keep their clientele

I have a black friend who fishes a lot.

kennelijk niet anders had je wel geweten dat ze problemen veroorzaken.

He hates BLM and supports Donald Trump does that count

lmfao dude, ga naar buiten en zet je computer uit. of blijf je zorgen maken over iets waar je geen invloed over hebt.

maat van mij was ook deep into that stuff en hij is in een psychosis gegaan.

Lol You are the mental one, you are living under a volcano and tell me to ignore it and walk outside.
There are 2 big groups of "hangjongeren" outside atm ill stay in as i dont like to be punched in the face again simply because im blond.

ya.

i knew a black kid in middle school that was a total metalhead, and totally threw off typical "black culture", this kid was pretty cool and respectable by all measures.

>getty images
top kek

wtf ben jij voor een kanker autist dan lol

ik ga snel weg tho want dit heeft helemaal geen punt

Jullie hebben dus zo veel last van emigranten dat je maat helemaal para er van werd , nog loop je te zeggen dat negers and sandmensjes geen problemen veroorzaken.

Wtf was het voorval waardoor zijn haat begon?

nice, where in the netherlands (or belgium) are you from?

neh meer conspiracy theorie/anti jew shit, en dat is allemaal 1 pot nat.

ik woon in een dorp, hier ook zat hangjongeren. en jij overdrijft kanker hard

Why the fuck is he the autist for having to walk past niggers and getting punched in the face?

It is not like calling the cops would do any good.
If the cops do show up they break in to your home and fuck you and everything inside up.
Which bliss full city do you live in?

kek in een dorp. dus jullie hebben 1 neger en 2 sandnegers

lol how fucking delusional are you dude

i am actually gonna play a game now because this is a giant waste of my time, stay mad/afraid

I'm not ignorant to the game just didn't expect he might kill a bitch so wanted to post

Have you ever had to walk true a group of them? In your little town.
Play a game, wtf how old are you

How did you lose the job, user?

nope, wij hebben wel aardig wat moslims hoor. dus jij dissed mijn leeftijd maar jij bent bang voor een stel hangjongeren? voor je kijken door lopen kanker mongool.

15% of your country is non european crammed in cities, you are living in your cowshit village thinking its all good.
Im gone laugh from now till the next 10 years knowing you ran in to a bunch of niggers or sandpeople and get fucked up , or maybe your blond sister or something.

That moment you are going to think back at this thread.

Duidelijk dat jij niet weet waar het omgaat.
Vorr je kijken en doorlopen terwijl 15 man je meppen geeft.
Stoer hoor maar ik blijf liever binnen.

spreek je uit ervaring? projecting so hard lol

btw ik woon in turkenflatjes basically, dus je weet echt niet waar de fuck je het over hebt

ja man, iedereen word elke dag 24/7 geslagen door hangjongeren, gast waar de fuck heb je het over

yeah loads. I have a friend who grew up in a white neighborhood he being the only black in a group of 7 white friends. He acts just like them, same interests just as nerdy as them

It is a matter of odds , odds that are increasing.
You never experienced it kid so you dont understand it.
You are to naive to get it.
I was like you ones until i experienced it first hand , this isnt projection.

a few, but they eventually have downgraded themselves to it.
Then there have been a few who have actually became better people and got away from it.

zie je nu wat ik bedoel met psychosis? kijk deze debiel losgaan

Boerenlullen cbs.nl/nl-nl/nieuws/2014/26/meeste-sociale-overlast-door-hangjongeren

Texan here, there's quite a bit more than you'd think but they're almost all females. Essentially from the ones I've talked to (and a couple that I've even dated), the reason for this is that their 'culture' is somewhat the opposite of ours. While white women can basically skate through life and men are seen as providers, it's the opposite in the black community. Females know not to expect absolutely anything from black men, so they are forced to be providers for themselves and the men they may be dating. Lots of them just pop out kids and get on welfare but a decent proportion of them wind up getting legitimate jobs, and because of this, they learn more civility and ettiquite. Whereas the males' culture is more or less insular, so they only see each other doing the same things, reinforcing the same behaviors.

Really cause i call you kid?
I get harassed on ever trip to the store if you think im going "los" over this you are wrong.

Most in my unit were good about being on time and stuff. There were a few dindus tho. Most were gud

2 vaders , waar woonde jij precies? ad.nl/amsterdam/homostel-uit-nieuw-west-bedreigd-en-weggepest~a2910730/

Clearly you are the poster boy for: gays should not be allowed to raise children.

>nice and clean looking house
One of the niggers were clearly close friends with the white inhabitants. I'm going to guess it's the assailant since the onlookers didn't care much about the victim. Just look at the white guy protecting the DVDs, he clearly lives there and don't care about the fight since he knows the one who's winning. They start to care when the kicking begins. My guess is they didn't want their friend to get jail time for manslaughter but other than that didn't care much as long as their house didn't get trashed.

he relaxed around blacks

not even once, man

Dont let it get to you dutchfag, the little fuck is raised a fag he will always be a fag.
It does makes me sad to see the Netherlands and the people being such massive pussys tho.

That is really the biggest reason i moved , the people are retarded , smart but so stupid.

As a biologist (and pretty racist against niggers) white nordic, I utterly refute your thesis. It is nothing but venal supposition framed to rationalize your dislike of niggers.

Also, it has recently been discovered that the San and Baka people are probably the result of late interbreeding with H. erectus relic population(s).

The black forms have more diversity than the rest H. sapiens combined, and the generalizations you put forth are inadequate to describe the whole group.

Do Mexican Niggers count?

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0

I once knew a black redneck. Also knew a black nerd that loved vidya. Was even friends once with a typical hood nigga.

Ask me anything.