I help my fiancé arrange 'dates' via backpage a few times per month for extra cash

I help my fiancé arrange 'dates' via backpage a few times per month for extra cash

AMA

Pic related

Why isn't she hotter?

What

shes hot enough to make money....

What is she doing to make money
Fucking be more specific

nice your a pimp my nigga

She works at mcdonald's

fucking them

that is correct

How much does she get paid? 100?

How much is a date with her?
Does she take it in the ass?
Will she do black guys?
Does she do threesomes?
More pics?

$150 per hh

price listed above

she does do greek (anal)

no black/brown guys

has done threesomes before

will post more photos

What metro area?

Montreal

So its not even illegal, nice.

Me and my fiancé are poor as fuck and joke about doing this all the time, only with both of us sucking dick because more money. How did it start for you? What's the cash like? Has it effected your relationship at all?

Kys

Why does she need your help? Is she too mentally retarded to use the Internet?

started with us wanting to experiment with hotwifing/swinging tbh

then she suggested making money off of the fantasy

aaaaaand we were off and running

both of you are honestly pathetic trash people and your a dumbass cuck. Don't think she doesn't love that dick more than you

+1

My girl does this also. My man when your girl makes a ton of money and buys you everything you want. Who cares. I'm literally Rollin in brand new car brand new clothes all food paid bills paid. And saving to invest now.

Why? Don't you feel ashamed?

that's gotta be a joke. do you still kiss her with that nasty cum drinking std mouth? how about sleep in the same bed as a disgusting whore who rides other dudes dicks and loves it? you are so fucked in the head bud its not even funny

bitch be laughing, I bet she doesnt buy you shit

She does everything covered and is quite picky actually. And there are customer review sites about some Backpage workers and all post saying everything covered. And I'm well off so it's nothing to me.

>150 every night sometimes twice a night
> your girlfriend fucks every dude
> rolling in dough?
No you're not gonna be that rich. You are trash and your wife is even more so. Congrats on the pathetic wife

Is she on p411?
If no, why not?

Lol 150 a night.
Most clocked so far was 2900 on new years

This is you
>Hey my life is great I'm dating a prostitute! I know I get the sloppy seconds but I'm a retarded Cuck it means nothing to me. Hopefully she don't get busted for an illegal act. I'll leave the dumb cunt anyways. Great life for me.
> get her some help
> women selling themselves is gross
> this is why girls use sex as a way to get something

Fuck off newb

She charges you
You get hpv
Cucked.

I see nothing wrong with this

Where from? Can I get in in 1 hr

And while you may think she needs help, I assure you, both of us will retire decades before you.
Not to mention the 2 girls threesomes I get. Call me a cuck all you want, I'm getting money and three ways.

where them pics OP

you both need help. 2900 in one night and you still "date" this bitch? you sir need a few pills and maybe a piece of lead in your brain. she definitely does

Lots of judgmental new fags here. I'm interested to hear more about OP's story.

only newfags still say newfags. I mean honestly

seriously though, just cause we tink its fucked fdoesnt mean we haven't been here a long time