Whats his endgame?

Whats his endgame?

Does he not believe michael Jackson had vitiligo? Wtf

That song is really fucked. No wonder I didn't heard about until this week

>You know who else was acquitted? OJ Simpson
Is he racist? Dozens of examples and thats who he picks to compare with Michael Jackson?

Dunno, but he makes some strong points in that song, and it's a great song. Surely he must know Michael Jackson had vitiligo. How else would it even be possible for someone black to turn that white? MJ might have bleached his skin to smooth the transition though I would guess.

No, that's a meme. OJ is the first name anyone would think of. Who else?

Fucking Mark Zimmerman?

I dunno I haven't looked into it yet but yes I suppose it could be a coincidence but still

Well yeah as I recall he basically insults him for coloring his skin and says something along the lines that it's against God.

P A N E R A
A
N
E
R
A

to get his cock sucked

nah that's not it he's not a stereotypical redneck asshole

He's just the weird grumpy uncle, Mark just said MJ was a shitty person and being a fan of someone's music doesn't excuse them for real-life crime. It was not a race thing. It was a shitty song but come on.

Peter Kozelek here
Mark doesn't have an end game he's just a regular guy who plays songs

How is that racist?

Mark "Panera Bread" Kozelek here

I do have an end game. My dream is to write an album with 90 minutes of ramblings about banal daily happenings told in minuscule detail, accompanied by shitty CASIO presets and charge 40 dollars for a copy on vinyl. LOL! :=)

Peter here

You're a faggot and I'm backtracing your internet and going to get your email address

Just finally move out of my garage Peter, I do make a lot of money with my highly critically acclaimed records but it ain't enough to feed your stupid redneck ass anymore. Also, stop burning your trash in the yard fucker.

Kick me out and I tell the feds you were harboring Gustavo in your house because you were too cheap to hire a real contractor you fat faggot asshole.

Yeah but I'm specifically addressing his reference to vitiligo which seems apparent that he thinks michael didn't have it or it wasn't serious. Mark needs to be publicly corrected by a medical doctor and change that line for the album release.

And he also needs to donate portions of the proceeds to vitiligo research etc.

I AM SERIOUS

I'll fucking call Mike Patton right now. He's on the new record and you think he's just gonna let this shit slide? Nuh uh.

Michael Jackson fucked little kids. Who cares if he had vitiligo or not. He was a piece of shit.

Well Mark cared enough to use it against Michael in the song

Hello again Peter.
What is your relation to Mark exactly anyway?

Good.

in a different world mark makes his infinite jest.

First cousin

It's a meme you dip

But he's wrong and needs to correct it and pay restitution to the vitiligo foundtion of America

Shut the fuck up you flaming "progressive".

maybe he just has vitiligo

Wut

Mark obviously published this song to encourage discourse

Which you want to shut down

Suspicious

No but I've known people with it

wait are you calling him a fascist because i sure as fuck hope you didn't just do that. He's a proud uncucked member of the white race.

How do you even extrapolate that from my post?

i'm so sorry, i'm so sick of these shitty memes but i just can't stop

What memes?

I'm talking about a song from an upcoming album

I think Mark bit off more than he can chew and owes retraction

BLUE CRAB CAAAAAAKES