Would a single 45 round to the head be a painless death Sup Forums?

Would a single 45 round to the head be a painless death Sup Forums?

Not really liking my situation in life right now, my dad is a former cop and he always has a 45 in his nightstand...

Couldn't tell ya, man. I'd say just shoot your dad and see how that makes you feel.

Remember that if something were easy it isn't worth anything. I believe in you user. The only one telling you that you can't do it is yourself.

yes, just make sure to point at the right spot or you might end as a vegetable burden to your family

Chekt.

Yes. Point it upwards toward roof of mouth and not out the back of your throat like a fucking casual. Bye nigga

Depends on what part the brain you hit. Thought most likely, and especially if you use a hollow point, most of your brain will be completely destroyed. Whether it's instant death, or you take a few seconds to go unconscious, does it really matter? Oblivion will come and you will have no pain nor memory of pain. You will have nothing.

Le hivemind brotha

Yeah, wouldn't feel a thing.

You might want to go through the roof of the mouth though

Stupid idiot but nice trips

This.

if you place it just right in fact you can hit your brain stem, which is even more painless and instant assuming that's even possible.

Don't do it under your chin. If you angle it wrong you will be a vegetable. Put the barrel on top of your head and point it down. Want to give the investigators a puzzle? For shits and giggles, tie some string around the trigger, than around the door knob ala gimmick tooth pulling devuce, put some pudding cups around the room and hit that trigger. Just cause your life is meaningless doesn't mean you can't give the clean up crew a head scratcher.

Shoot yourself in the heart if you want a guaranteed kill. The brain is a large and complex organ. 1 millimeter can be the difference between instant death, living with no side effects, or living as a potato.

Please reconsider, life is valuable... your life can always get better if you are alive, I hope you decide against it, best of luck.

Silly OP, that's a 9mm not a .45

Life isn't valuable you cuck. It is only worth about treefiddy

A .45 isn't a vagina round like a 9mm tickler. It will gelatonize your brain and put 95% of it on a wall. Just make sure your brain stem is part of that and you will know true peace and happiness.

>pudding cups around the room

Why not go up to every girl you like and offer to eat her out? I mean, you got nothing to lose, so munch some pussy and savor the flavor.

Totally painless op. Like, I do this all the time and it totally doesn't even sting.

Underrated post

not really likin' life right now, might just GO FUCKING KILL MYSELF

Paint yourself black

Get pulled over by cops

/Thread

Situations change man...unless you got v& just wait it out.

Nope. Just not funny.

Overrated post

probsbly, just remember though people have survived GSW to the head though I'd add in a noose too. And do not kill yourself in your parent's home

True

Go do it in your grandparents house. Remember to leave a note on how they molested you as child for final lulz.

I've always wondered if you did it that way in the mouth would the front sight bust your two front teeth out when it slams backwards?

Who cares. The dentist doesn't tend to dead people.

Will it kill you? Maybe, depending on where you hit; some parts will leave you will crippling pain or disability. Will it hurt? Unless you take out a substantial portion of your frontal lobe in one go, yes it will. A .45 will go straight through and not likely yaw enough to achieve that. You probably will be aware you shot yourself

Use a shotgun op. Right to front temple.

Shiiiit will get messy - but effective!

Life is good don't die idiot

Just a curiosity thing. I don't really care.

Well the answer is not always. Depends on the positioning and angle of the gun.

The recoil is opposite to the blast remember.

good on drugs but its shit nonetheless

Just think of how awesome an open casket funeral would be!

>Depends on what part the brain you hit. Thought most likely, and especially if you use a hollow point, most of your brain will be completely destroyed. Whether it's instant death, or you take a few seconds to go unconscious, does it really matter? Oblivion will come and you will have no pain nor memory of pain. You will have nothing.

I know.

The moment freezes in time. You see everything. Your body is dead as the organ relating it to the physical world is not perfusing.

Your metaphysical sense sees what you have done for eternity. Also, you are alone.

DO NOT DO IT

Life is good
>Spend his days on b

Strong belt, sturdy door, and lag bolt. Wrap the belt around your neck and slowly sit back against the door. Sleepy time.

Drink a coctail of pills just in cas

Remember to post evidence of afterlife op.

Not if you use a 12 gauge, really hard to fuck that one up.

kid grow up.killing your self will not help with any thing besides what if there is a after life then you get reincarnated as a bee or something.then die again just to be human again do you really not want to elevate to a higher consciousness of being?? and if you cant grasp what im asking,then by almeans do what you feel need to be done,hungry spirits exist, and you will leave a shadowy spiritual indentation of the act and vibration rates will be left behind for more pscy types to feel and to realized the hurt.the pain dose not stop only get transmuted and shifted

>sit on top of large building
>shoot yourself
>if you are dead you are dead
>if you arent and you are a potato you will fall to your death
>profit?

With timestamp!

Don't forget timestamp!

If you're life isn't all that great right now why not milk it for all you think it's worth? I wouldn't want you to die sir OP but it's not my call to make.

Fuck auto correct ruined my chance at an actual post rip me

Autism

>liberal child with firearm experience that peaked at the snap caps his cum dumpster single mom got him to throw on the sidewalk

Grown ups are talking, liberal child. Take your wild guessing assumptions to tumblr and above them right up your gender fluid faggot ass. Moron.

You have to aim down your throat and aim upwards 45 degrees to actually kill yourself for good.

Speak for yourself faggot

Painless for you, everyone else that loves you will feel the pain that you don't.

Hiroshima fuck you with the storefront captcha bullshit.

>everyone else that loves you will feel the pain that you don't.
Pussy shit right here.

Well, you seem to be an attention whore and a coward.

If your pain was big enough you would already been dead.

Use your energy of trying to blow your brains out on fucking pussy ar doing something you always wanted to do.

>inb4 pussy

I dont care about OP, go ahead and pull the trigger now you fucking faggot, but dont anoy us with your shit.

Every idiot could just google this question.

Aim at the T-line, use HP's or SP's, If you want to be super shure take a shotgun with buckshot.

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T