Ask a 6'2" athletic guy who easily makes 6 figures anything

Ask a 6'2" athletic guy who easily makes 6 figures anything.

Picture related.

What's it like having all that money?

Pretty nice, but I was brought up in a solid working class household, and my tastes aren't particularly extravagant, so I end up investing a lot, so I live pretty frugally day to do. Maybe one day I will start doing something with my earnings, but not in the close future.

I am a poor mofo. I was forced to live on the streets when I was 14, then struggled to find employment. I managed to land a job which at least lets me rent a room from some nice people. I am 18 now, but hope to eventually attend college one day.

What kind of job do you have op?

Software engineering...comes naturally to me for some reason.

How does it feel having a dick smaller than your pinky you pathetic fucking nigger?

I'm 100% western european, but it's hard to say. I've never known anything bigger so this is pretty normal to me. It's hard for me to comprehend what it would be like if it was bigger

Have you sexed? GF, or prospect?

Do girls laugh at your tic tac for a dick whitey?

Can you still get laid because of your cash?
Will any of them fuck you twice or do they giggle too much?

How big is it erect? And are you into sph?

about 3"

I'm not into sph, but I've gotten used to it enough that I'm not offended by it. I've had enough girls laugh or say something kind hearted but mean that you can't take it all personally

Would you pay me 50k to lick your clit?

How many years on the job so far, op?

6 post-grad, but I was working for 4-5 years during/before college doing basic stuff (web dev/ random development needs).

Are you married?
Does she lock up your dicklet?

I don't go for random hookups so much because I've found that those girls are the ones that will have no problem walking out on me after they get a load of my package. Going for girlfriend relationships with sex is the best way to do it in my opinion

I um guess at least you always get deep throat, so there is that.

You must be banking near $1m by now then. Do you aggressive, or conservative at this point?

Diversify: stocks, bonds, other %?

6 figures dont mean shit when you got something that small fuck man ...

I guess this is how he got so rich, such a small pecker would devote anyman to hard work and determination! Where as us normies with our avereage dicks n big dicks have something to live for

Actually I don't work that hard...as I said, development comes easy to me and so I can skate by. I never did homework or studied in school, everything came pretty naturally.

I'm not rich nor am i poor and thank god i don't have that lol

Bitches want your bank account, not your microdick. You win at life.

I'm young so aggressive. I have a fair amount of my money tied up in tech stock(because it's what I know) and real estate

kek i thought i had i small dick you made me feel better user

I can confirm this...I've broken up with the 6 or so girlfriends I've had in my life. Never been broken up with.

Surprisingly my dick becomes a center point post-breakup, but during the relationship girls will joke about it but have never not let me fuck them.

>5'2" who hardly makes 5 figures
enjoy your (You) courtesy of welfare

What makes you want to do a thread like this and take random questions?

Powertripping! Interesting that 9x3=27, and 2+7=9. All multiples of 9 up to 9 do that.

But I'm fascinated by small, shiny objects.

i can comprehend your dick size
But alas a fellow engineer, I'm an electrical engineer in superconductivitydevelopment

acute insomnia...and I had a girl ask me abunch of questions about having a small dick earlier today

> 6'2"
> athletic guy
> Posts picture of fupa
Sure, OP. You're really athletic

Bruh life didn't give you just lemons, life gave you the whole damn farm..

Yes, it's true. I'm 195 lbs, so there isn't much of a fupa there.

First .... Dem trips
Second .... I understand there are copious amounts of factors involved including family connections and networking that got you where you are, and to stereotype penis size to work ethic and determination is one hell of a causation to correlation and there are no case studies to prove any of it. But, in saying all of that i can say that as a slightly above average dude, i chased the poon pretty hard, spent alot of cash on wasted parking spots for my beanis, but if it was a little less than average i probably wouldnt have had the self confidence to do what little i did get to do. God, i could have been a head of a major corperation by now too of i hadnt of wasted thousands on vajayjay

So in conclusion, from my personal experience and judging what little i have read from your posts and this thread in general, your tiny man has aided your financial situation ten fold, i guess for every inch you loose you gain another 0 to your annual earnings kek

Nothing on ya, man, but it looks like a dupa to be reckoned with

My family had no connections. I went to a shitty college on scholarships but I was always good at development so I can make a lot of money that way in a field I am objectively good at.

Also, I was chasing poon full time since I was 16. Girls my age(at least, the one I went after) were all pre-internet era noobs so they didn't know how much a guy should be packing

how do you even cum or masturbate

That's precisely the answer I expected.

I dunno. (Not op). I only got about 5", but was all over it since I was literally out of short pants.

I do see an inverse correlation between libido and earnings, as I am in bare survival mode today, but have seriously put my 5" through ten miles of ass.

Interesting...

2 fingers like the 'ok' sign. cum is pretty pathetic, it doesn't shoot out at all, and it isn't much. If i hold of on cumming for a week+ i can squirt a little though

do you feel the orgasm but? like does it feel good for you?

Yes...between good and really good depending on the day

Do you have klinefelter syndrome?

no

Samefag

How so doctors or hospital staff react? What about women the first time you bed them?

OP, i've always been insecure about my size even though i'm a bit above average. do you have any tips on building confidence in yourself and with women? every time a girl says i'm big/acceptable, i get an overwhelming feeling that they're lying to me & will laugh behind my back

jealously intensifies...
No dick, no money man you will end up on Sup Forums