Why do you get high?

Why do you get high?

Sup Forums, what's your guys' reasons for getting high. I drink and get high every chance I get. I think it's because I realize reality fucking sucks. WHAT do you guys think?

call your mom bro

>Why do you get high?

Smoking/vaping pot is like installing a 2nd opinion in my brain. When I'm stoned I can see things from other people's perspectives, which I have used for both good & evil. But mostly good.

yes I know what you mean, but I feel like I get fucked up on other drugs just to be fucked up

>I think it's because I realize reality fucking sucks.

That's basically it. People get high and drunk to escape their issues and the reality that surrounds them. It's an escape and a form of self medication.

I don't do drugs though, or drink, or smoke. Also, what is that in the baggie? Heroin?

if you read this you must call your mom or your mom will die in her sleep tonight.

Some shit Molly

Sorry faggot got immunity cat in my side

It helps me focus and analyze my school work better. I'm a chemistry student and weed helped me get through math and science classes by letting me understand things from different points of view.

It's fun occasionally. I'm trying to pass a UA for a job right now though so I'm not smoking. It kind of sucks.

My mom is asleep you fucking nigger.

Pretty much because reality sucks man.

too bad, your mom was a nice lady. i bet she misses you.

Better call quick then

Jesus. You sound like that one nerdy idiot off of Road Trip.

>Pic related

No. I can hear her snoring. She needs to get her nappy time.

I don't get high, because I'm not some teenage loser

Plant knowledge. We have an endocannabinoid system in our body that has gone unstudied by modern scientists because the laws have been fucked. Man has evolved with marijuana since the times of Jesus. Jesus was anointed with hash oil

I don't understand the different viewpoint / opinion thing. Just observe someone closely for a few minutes, put yourself in their mindset and attempt to solve an issue as if you were them.

That's what I do and have no need for drugs. They only dull your senses and body.

Yes. I guess it is because reality sucks and I like altered states of consciousness. From a variety of different drugs.

I'm mostly getting stoned these days, I like the buzz from weed and alcohol too, but generally keep that for weekend. On special occasions I throw coke into the mix too.

Tried plenty of others in my youth, but the above are my drugs of choice these days.

Jokes on you bro, I'm going round to my moms in 10 minutes.

dude thats definitely seasoning salt, dont smoke it

Hey man, im just looking out, you still gotta call her or she dies.

Yeah, see I was wondering about that.

What should I do? I mean, it's gonna look really weird if I call her now.

Maybe I could just call and be like "Hey, just checking we're still on?"

Because I think there is more to reality and there is more that is shown to us.

Ive been awake since 6 a.m thursday.

Its now 8:40 a.m where I am on Saturday.

Getting High on speed. Ive jacked off 15+ times tonight alone about 40 minutes edging a time, Im fucking exhausted but my eyes cant stay closed...

Thats a good idea bro, both my posts about mom's and how they're going to die in their sleep were dubs, best not risk it.

Holy fuck, you have a problem user, seek help

I love to explore altered states of consciousness