Is she perfection?

No

Yes!

Thought that was Selena

Lost respect after she denied her nudes

She should be proud of her perfect tits

no, because she ain't virgin.

only faggots fantasize using known sluts

Mate; if you're above 20 and looking for a virgin, you're going to be searching for one for a long time

Vicky is an idiot mixed up with the hollywood game. Tits where exposed, but that was for an old bf. She fucks, and eats, and breathes air; Shes a person. I still love her. My personal fantasies wont let me forget her, Its becoming a horrible problem for me. Ive imagined every possible move we could have in a realtionship and even cheated on her with her sister. Vic is horrible irl(dreams), She cries a lot for no reason. I need someone to kill me very soon. Im in too deep. PLEASE HELP ME>

She definitely is acting more slutty this summer

Her mother makes horrible cuba coffee, her stepfather ALWAYS has car problems, Her sister doesnt think she's as pretty so she sluts it up. The whole family is fucked up. Help me get away. Its becoming too much. Its not even real but its still real life! OH GOD Im going to shoot myself soon. Its too much. UNPLUG ME

Forgot pic

They are ALWAYS together. Maddie is always thinking about ways to snuff her sister and take her life. Like I said, Im in too deep and ive done bad things, and lies are the only thing supporting this sleep fantasy

Im moving on to Brie. She's got great feet.

Fuck yes! I can't wait til she goes full nude someday.

looks like michael jackson

literally who. at least post her name, OP

My Fantasy Threesome Demi & Selena

Victoria Justice, some Disney check famous for her leaked nudes

Yes

Ok what is this you're ruining my boner here

her dress is ugly

No.
Shes common as fuck.

Pic ralewtedd.

Lol I can tell you're an underage little faggot, with severe confidence issues. Pathetic little cuck

no, why?
pretty, but I love some gym bunnies rather than "ooh, my hair is my biggest asset" girls

That's not why she's famous lol. She's famous because she was hot as fuck on that show.