Faces of Sup Forums thread GO!

Faces of Sup Forums thread GO!
Post yourself and Rate

You shouldn't leave your forehead in water like that, dude.

>There's foreheads
>There's fiveheads
>Then we have this shit

jesus christ

Looks like a god damn washboard

Can you fucking kill yourself already i don't want to get eye cancer

holy fuck Vegita became a trap

Sup Android 18, when did you dye your hair?

is that jessica nigiri

sup.

btw OP is a picture of a cross dressing man who's been stalking me and posting pictures of me on Sup Forums for 6 months. i have never talked to him in my life.
just a reminder that this is what the sad kind of individual who would do such a thing looks like.
DISGUSTING inside & out.

Mate you need a better weave. Go watch yourself some Drag Race.

Is that you mummy?

r8 me Sup Forums

am i a passable pretty girl?

my face too?

You do know what those words mean right?

prepare for some serious samefagging

as passable as soo youre a gross gorilla

You are not passable, not even close

proof. btw he's about to samefag or flood this thread with gore until it 404's.

you stupid gorilla, why are you so obsessed with her

kek

>prepare for some serious samefagging
it begins...

I've never seen someone so obsessed with another person.

Its gross that you're a stalker, but its sad and creepy as fuck that you spend all day posting pictures of her and editing pictures of her. You really need to leave your parents basement one day. (that or wash your greasy face and hair)

her?

You spelt 'him' wrong

1/6...you would be a shitty baseball player too

DURRR SEMFEG

HUEUE

>you're a fucking joke on here, you know that right blondy?

Guise, never forget that the ugly monster who made this thread is this thing.

Hes ugly

not passable AT ALL, not a fucking bit

a gross monster of a man

why did he make this thread?
because hes jealous of the picture in the original picture

Do you really expect me to believe you're not a samefag? You're not even remotely good at this.

The funny thing is, I'm not samefagging in these threads.
All the insults towards you, they're real.
While you were asleep there were 3 threads with over 150 unique posters making fun of you.

You're such a god damn dumb gorilla newfag

you've got an 8 head!, holy shit, im actually kind of impressed.

Shut up your the new fag! I can smell you freshness from over here

you need a life dude, you're obsessed

Why's the thread still at 20 posters?
Oh wait, it's because every single post in this thread is the BALD CROSSDRESSER in the op lashing out.

2/6, you can play in the minors now

hmmm 20 posts are by a giant blocky bodied man faced gorilla

you're right, a lot of pathetic samefaggotry by some ugly faggot jelly blonde faggot

Aye

duhhhrrrrrrrrrrr

samefag

uhhhh bald

durrrr

why can't you just talk to me like a normal fucking human being for 2 seconds? why do you need to pretend to be 16 different people. dude you made like 20 posts in this thread and the poster count went up by 1. it's so obvious. you're literally the only person who insults me on Sup Forums and you're the only person who gives yourself compliments. you're obsessed with shitting up the trap threads. it's pathetic i want to get you help.

like if you're unhappy with your transition i can help you with that. i run a support group. seriously i'm trying to be nice and help you.

kik freyja.snow

this is the most beta pathetic thing i've ever seen

guess what you stupid fucking faggot

i'm not the wrinkled skrillex dude

yet you're still a gross disgusting gorilla

bet you didnt see that coming

kind of like your fucking failure at HRT, you dindt expect to wind up so god damn ugly and masculine

Look at this bullshit "trannier than thou" loser
>taking advice from Harambe,yeah, fucking right hahahahahaha

I seen another thread of yours where you asked if you were a passable trap

I'll say the same thing to you that I said then. You're shaved head is stupid

heres apic of OP
gross as fuck right?
hes also raging like a 5 year old

Actually, you are the wrinkled skrillex dude and that's the funny part.
If you aren't, post proof faggot. You post exactly like him, using the exact same insults "blocky, greasy, gorilla, monster"
You are the only user I have ever see compliment him.

Here's the funny thing, you're wasting huge amounts of time trying to get at me but all I'm doing is laughing at you.
I don't need internet validation because I'm fulltime and I pass every day of my life. I get hit on all the fucking time. I make 6 figures why do you think I would even give a fuck?

The only reason I even bother with you, is because your shitty posting fucks with other trans girls who don't know that all your insults are coming from 1 ugly person.

Stop this meme

Me on the left, You on the right
>TFW you're so ugly you have to pretend to be someone else on the internet
Like dude, everyone knows its you, the person in OP posting. Who else in the world would get so upset and lash out like this? Why would anyone have a reason to?

omfg you stupid fucking retard

im not him, you're both disgusting non passing ugly hons

the fact that i've made you rage so hard and made you waste your time making stupid ass photoshops is the funniest part

youre the most pathetic person on the planet

go ahead, keep ripping on skrillex you god damn faggot retard

this is so fucking hilarious

I made 4 mspaints that took approximately 2 seconds each. The rest of those were made by user.

You spammed my picture every day for 6 months.

Which one is more pathetic? LOL.

You both look like unpassable space wasters, makeup or not.

you clearly for falling for a fucking troll for so long you stupid ass mongoloid

you're a fucking joke now, good job bro

This, both aren't passable. Both are so fucking ugly.

if you're not a complete fucking autismo, kik me @ freyja.trap
let's talk for 5 minutes without all the samefagging, okay? I'm just legit curious why you spend approx 6-10 hours a day spamming scat images on Sup Forums if anything it's just a morbid curiosity at this point.

still not as pathetic as posting my pre transition pics for 6 months
still not as pathetic as posting on Sup Forums for 10 hours a day
still not as pathetic as stalking potatochan

no one wants to chat with an immature greasy man faced gorilla

sorry man, keep posting my pictures though
you're giving me so much attention and making me a meme, i love it

you rage and shit your pants while i get so much attention

dude you can stop with the samefagging, poster count isn't going up. if you're such a good "troll" at least learn how to proxy >being this new

samegorilla

newgorilla

hope the next massshooting will sort you out
>sorry excuse for a human beeing

you've spent approximately an hour chatting with me now, only through an image board. you spent approximately 8 hours posting about me yesterday. so i don't understand the excuse. are you really too afraid to chat with me on a fucking anonymous chat app?
do you really need to hide behind your samefagging security blanket this badly?
do you really think that i believe you're not the person in the pictures? that you're some kind of master troll puppet master pulling on my stringz when you don't even know how to proxy the poster count on Sup Forums? dude come on i've been on here since 04. i made you a meme and you're backpedaling so hard right now, so i won't keep posting you.

yeah the poster count's been 23 for a while. it's just you and me talking.

Looks like someone sharted on her

durrrrrrrrr

poster count didnt change when 2 people argued

native here , pls rate.

no u

see the thing is, you're well aware that when most people see me they at least think i'm attractive. i know i don't pass as cis female in my photos, but i'm also not very good at taking photos. i do pass in person and on video, which i'm not exactly afraid to show myself on considering i cam (not for money LOL i have a job) skype and i'm fulltime.

it doesn't really bother me when you insult my face because i'm about to drop $35,000 on facial feminisation surgery from the best surgeon in the world, so yeah i'm fine and i already know it. so really you can just save yourself the effort.

but when people see you, when i post you they are absolutely reviled with disgust. by the way, i didn't make those forehead edits someone else did. i post the non edited photos too and i've never had a single user ever say anything nice about your pictures. over 300 anons have replied to them today alone.

This is like the limit of how messed up you can look while still being cute I think. I think she's walking a close line if there were more hair patches and brown moles she'd end up ugly so she sorta lucked out.

so of course you'd pretend not to be the person in the pictures. i'm kicking your ass right now. you can try all you want to samefag and make yourself look better in threads, it's not going to last forever. i've been getting around messaging everyone from the trap threads about how you're samefagging and not to believe anything they see.

you "girls" realize you are both scum right?

>I know I dont pass as cis female
>cis female

Confirmed for mentally ill.

oh yeah, i know i'm a piece of shit.

thanks finally some normal people in here

not because of the fact you are female tho, cause you are not
>you are just guys in disguise
>mentally ill belong to the hospital
>mfw living in german south
>no fucking trannies or shit around
>I hope you get gaschamberd under trump

You're either OP or there's an outbreak of dumb-fuckitis that is causing people to save fucking thumb nails.

Heyhowareya heyhowhareya

theres a pic for that for you user.

the funny thing though, user, is that i have tons of insecurities. but you're such a shitty troll you haven't nailed a single one. you say i have a blocky frame and i'm a gorilla but my measurments are currently 36B 27 44 i'm 5'8 and weigh 127lbs today. i run a half marathon every week. like bro i'm in better shape than any trap who posts on Sup Forums you've seen my recent pics.

hell you've seen recent pics of my hair. the last time i posted it 5 different user's asked me questions about my hair care/styling routine because it's so good. (i hate disappointing people when i tell them my color's natural, because they can't have it..!)

you keep focusing on the same shit, but it's all stuff i'm just... not insecure about. so it's just cringey to me to be honest. like dude i've been laughing at you all day it's been a blast. smiles and grins all around.

>that moment when the troll realizes he's been getting trolled

the pictures of me being posted are verrrrrrry old.
i'm actually hot now, klingon nintendo64 head looking one in OP isn't.

i'm op, but the picture in the op is...
a photoshop of a picture i saved from the other user in a different thread, which is why it's a thumbnail.

hope that makes sense kek

thank you good friend, have a blessed day user

if you really believe your own lies, go ahead
>only other mentally ill people will get into you
>how proud must you parents be

Pee standing up / 10

Underwear with dick holes / 10

huh? meeting girls has never been an issue. I'm actually kinda taking a break from that, cuz i was getting laid so much that it was keeping me from being productive.

also, got a gr8 relationship with my parents thank you very much for your curiosity.

why are these ugly hons posting so much? grosssssssss

tfw you have a blocky gorilla man body and greasy hair
[[[live pic i took literally 3 seconds ago]]]

qt

am i kawaii?

yeah you should hit me up

just me I guess

more of me

some more of me