Hey guys my friend and i found these two up in the attic while cleaning. they look pretty old...

hey guys my friend and i found these two up in the attic while cleaning. they look pretty old. im not seeing any markings or branding. anyone know what theyre worth?

I'd have to call a friend who's an attic box expert.

>I'd have to call a friend who's an attic box expert.
I see what you did there

well i already have an AY-O F.5 model wooden fingerbox. it works fine for me already. just might wanna put these on craigslist if i can get them apraised.

Dude I'll give you 7,000 for them right now. GBP

this is the same one i have mines just a little scuffed up already.

bump anyone got any real estimates?

Im a collecter, I AM serious, Skype me @ paul-boardwalker

oh very good. thanks man! have you tried a digital fingerbox yet?

>whats a fingerbox?

Interesting find!

I remember a couple years ago my friend was moving from coast to coast and that's when he found a fingerbox not too unlike the one in your picture. I've only ever casually collected so take my word with a grain of salt, but that definitely looks to be like a pre-60s model. You can tell from the finish of the wood (though I can't be too certain as the picture isn't the highest quality).

I'd estimate it's value, if it is pre 60s, to be upwards of at least 2 grand.

They are a fake thing to troll people on Sup Forums with

>implying they're fake because he cant afford one himself.

really? ill need to clean them up some and try not to scratch the paint. thanks man!

>dares to question the existence of the mighty fingerbox
>purge him

poor fag. LOL.
> I can't buy a fingerbox nor was I passed down one so im just going to say it's fake

let me guess... youre a free Sup Forums user as well??

Nah they look fairly new it's either a fake or a restoration job either way that'll drop the price a bit

damn they're pretty.
i lost my hands when i was a kid...wish i had just one finger for my fb.

Wow, op! I had a set of similar ones when i was much younger!! Bumping for nostalgia!

“A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Finger boxing is also known as fingering and boxing and is a massive fad among teens aged 13-18, the device in a simpler form were first invented by William John over 100 years ago in Australia.

A Finger box basically simulates a feeling, originally this was accomplished with mechanical devices in the box with some extremely cruel pranksters putting item such as glass and nails in witch would often decapitate the finger, this led to a act of parliament in 1919 by the UK banning the devices, which was quickly followed by the rest of the world.

Although still banned the “underground market” off finger boxes saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker.
The device works on the same principals as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.

The finger box costs around 50 per box and are usually sold out within minutes they have reportedly have gone for over 200 per box on ebay.

one on the right is 3d printed...

>old
>3d printed finger box

Pick one

HAHAHAHA, sure pal. Maybe you should go get some money, poor faggot.

Try your dick

Nice bait user. This will keep the plebs away from our beloved finger boxes

/thread

you've never typed "fingerbox" into wikipedia search, have you? never heard of the Fluxus movement? you believe everything you read on fucking nine gag?

i thought there was an age limit here, and you're obviously under it.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GONNA BE IN THOSE ATTICS

An old fingerbox thread. Its been a while. I remember when my Paw Paw gave me my first fingerbox when I was younger

Ewwww those are used uncleaned finger boxes man

Ymanneed to sanitize that shit man what if you get a cut and do that? Someone could of had autism or worse! Diabetes! Do you want to contract these?

Clean your fingerbox.

Trust me. Im a professional.

This isn't reddit, karma whoring won't do you any good here. You clearly 3D printed those finger boxes. You're a fraud, nigger.

That appears to be a micrometer. It's supposed to be able to measure as little as a thousandth of an inch. Good find.

the joke has long been dead, dumbfucks