youtu.be/QlvBKMbJgHw?t=24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

best spongebob episode to be honest

seriously what the fuck was this

You can probably guess why.

forgot pic

me too desu

Everything by are you afraid of the dark
How did that shit get greenlit, they didn't even close most episodes, I owe many nightmares to that fucking shit

I remember the creepiest spongbebob for me was the one with the ghost, and different characters kept getting caught falling in a bottomless dimension.

I used to watch SBSP all the time but oddly enough I had only seen the episode I'm talking about once

>it's a kromagg episode
I had recurring nightmares about those guys.

This movie I saw on Disney Channel about the boogie man under the bed. I think that's what it was about

>That episode with the alien

Also the one with the monsters in the sewer really fucked me as a kid, I'm pretty sure they were using the kids or something as slave labour so they'd be ready to hatch or something, can't quite remember.

the fucking skit where ernie and bert are in a pyramid, and bert keeps leaving ernie alone with those egyptian statues that look just like them, and the one that looks like ernie keeps tapping ernie from behind with its staff, then freezes again, and ernie freaks the fuck out and calls for bert who doesn't believe him and leaves him alone again, rinse and repeat

that shit gave me horrible nightmares for years

Sup

This was some legit Kubrick shit. This scene scared the fuck out of me as a kid because it was scary to imagine being trapped there

Is this the one where they resurrect some dead film director? That one scared the shit out of me

Fuck you

>Someone thought that an episode about an abusive boyfriend was somewhat ok for kids
Fucking Courage, that cartoon was scarier than a lot of horror movies.

All these episodes are so wierd. How'd they get ok'd? What did the Asians drawing it think about this shit? That Patrick-Bob marrage episode was especially akward as a kid.

this shit freaked me the fuck out. seriously. same with OP, and pic related a tiny bit.

Shanghaied, which I think only aired with specials to fill time.

Anyone remember that episode where he was being chased by his friends but they were monsters and he was stuck in that alternate dimension for years until he finally tricked them and escaped? That episode scared the fuck out of me.

RETUUUURN THE SLAAAAB

I saw this at like 5 am on sci-fi for the first time when I was a kid. Spooky as fuck in those circumstances.

That's actually a good reaction pic

I had to sleep with a nightlight on

Can't believe this fuck was green lit for a children's show. To be fair this episode made me a good swimmer as a kid because I'd always power through laps at my schools pool because I thought it would get me.

I wish I was lucky enough so that AYAOTD gave me anything other than social anxiety

Nightmares for years

These three episodes never spooked me, but they gave me a really satisfying confused feeling. Some of my favourite cartoon episodes when I was a kid.

This guy was one of the main reasons I loved PPG. Never scared me, though.

There are two cartoon episodes that successfully managed to scare me as a kid.
There was pic related where they traveled to an apocalyptic future, and I'll reply to this post with the other one.

thanks, its all yours, friend

And this episode.

I think this is what gave me a hypnosis fetish though

The fucking opening credit for that show used to make me cling to the couch, wouldnt watch it without my parents sometimes.

100% this

the only thing that legitimately scared me

That was the halloween episode. Pretty great segment of television for such a mediocre disney trash show.

like what the fuck man

THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER

Because the City of Townsville is actually hell.

This billy and mandy episode always had a similar effect on me.

THE SASH RINGING
THE TRASH SINGING
THE MASH SLINGING

y'all just nostalgiad & scared.

kek

I only now realise his shadow is Squidward. What did they mean by this?

SLIME ANYONE

OH MY GOD

man I loved the fucking shit out of these episodes and the samurai jack episodes with all that mystery and shit

but yeah ramses in courage the cowardly dog scared the fucking shit out of me

Okay I'm freaking out right now

It was either Are You Afraid of the Dark? or Goosebumps. Can't remember. The story was about a piano-playing ghost in the basement. I'm so glad my family didn't have a basement or it would have scared me more than it did.

Grave huggers from Ocarina of Time

imdb.com/title/tt0591358/

I thought this was pretty comfy
fucking this holy shit

are you trying to kill me with fear?

The worst part about this episode, beyond the fact that the monster is fucking terrifying for a children's show, is that the episodes premise is this: "You know how sometimes when you're swimming you feel as though something may be in the water with you? Guess what? You're right, and it wants to kill you." That alone made me nervous to swim by myself until I was like 12.

That episode of Rocko's Modern Life where Heffer chokes on a chicken bone, dies and goes to hell always fucked with me

for you

That never creeped me out, Rocko was absurd and weird and stylized too much to be scary.

Great show though. I remember the credit card episode to this day.

Body horror the episode, I couldn't even get this far in the episode as a kid. The squidward torture is what drove me off

this shit was fucking scary as fuck when it came out what the fuck

No, this is body horror the episode

meow meow
meow meow meow meow

Oh god not that episode

>piano-playing ghost in the basement

That's actually rather cute

holy shit i remember feeling the same way

wat the fuck

I always thought it planned to eat Pingu but missed and got the bed instead

This episode scared the fuck out of me.

Willy's skeleton was unnerving

Pretty sure this THoH caused one of my fetishes but it scared me as a kid, didn't want to go to school

Most episodes of Flapjack

fine i'll post it

I don't recall that episode but fuck, that is a creepy clay walrus. Wonder if they have it on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=BZnimet_R2E

Muh nigga! I used to love that movie.
This guy from AYAOTD always creeped me out.

I was like 6 when I first saw it. I just remember having nightmares. I think it was the first time I ever encountered "death" as a concept.

This whole episode is the reason I hated taking out the trash at night.

This absolutely terrified me too. Had to turn it off

Oh, shit. I was just gonna load up random episodes. Thanks user, much appreciated

This fuck.

what is this

Nosferatu.
You shouldn't be on a film board, if you have to ask.

IIRC, that episode actually got banned too

Nosferatu at the end of 'Graveyard Shift'

right, because the 7 game of thrones threads on the front page require even a modicum of knowledge about film and tv.

kill yourself.

this fucker. i dare you to top this

FUCKING THIS.

youtu.be/QlvBKMbJgHw?t=24

If timestamp doesn't work go to second 24.

Fucking 2008.

Kek.
Fuck, you just destroyed me. GOT, Star Wars, and Capeshit is all I ever see here. I thought you might be one of those types. That film is pretty well known and influential in the horror genre. You should check it out, just for shits and gigs.

Man I swear Spongebob was nothing short of pure genius at times. Art even.

I've been looking for more horror films to watch, thanks for the recommendation.

Tooms.

He wants to eat you, can get to you no matter where you are, and even though he's sentient and acts human he has no remorse and you have no chance at reasoning with him. The worst of all? No one will believe you but Mulder, and he isn't real.

S A V A G E

So I win?

Scariest THoH segments
>Terror at 5 1/2 Feet
>Bart Simpson's Dracula
>Nightmare Cafeteria
>Nightmare on Evergreen Terrace

Shame the episodes are nothing but violent, wacky what-if fantasies instead of being scary now.