Has Kendrick Lamar killed someone? Discuss

“Been feeling this way since I was 16” – "The Blacker The Berry"
“If I told you I killed a nigga at 16, would you believe me? Or see me to be innocent Kendrick you seen in the street” – "M.A.A.D City"
“So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street, when gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me” – "The Blacker The Berry"
“As a kid I killed two adults, I’m two advanced” – "Hol Up"
“My innocence been dead” – "Ab-Soul’s Outro"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9hwx-yn6-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's debatable. A lot of great rap songs still has fictional stories, but with how much this one is brought up I can see why there'd be suspicion.

He grew up in Compton so probably

>releases the most white guilt album in years
>gets whiter and whiter

Is this ultimate success?

I doubt a murderer would be able to keep it together especially after achieving his level of fame..?

>murderer
Gang banger, not quite the same as a straight up murderer
Prolly easier to justify internally

Consider how morally grounded his music is. How could he live with himself and make that art.

Probably just made it up to look tought

It doesn't exactly go against his music though does it?
He's pretty often used his past demons in his songs

He grew up into Compton pirus through a particularly violent time for Compton gang relations, has used the 16 year old figure multiple times, and has already been directly associated with a couple convicted killers he grew up with (a good amount of dead friends too).

Actually, I would argue that having that in his past would make more sense adding a moral grounding to his works. Especially with his storytelling ability and style of lyricism.

why doesn't he turn himself in

What was he charged with?

Niggers don't do that.

no

Wikipedia:
"As a teenager, Lamar attended Centennial High School in Compton, where he was a straight-A student.[4][7]"

>where he was a straight-A student
Doesn't mean shit

further proof he's a murderer. there's nothing more dangerous than a nigger with a library card.

Well its kinda a secret but no one is gonna read this anyways so i just confess... it was a thursday afternoon and me and my squad saw some rich niggas with a brand new rollie on. Back then we were very broke, you know and we tried to get to the riches as soon as possible. Then my nigga T. Al said somthing shocking to me: I bet you wont pull the switch, boy. I felt like I needed to prove myself, and then I just did it. T. Al immeadility snatched the rollie and i felt like the world is burning. Shit fucked me up. I just killed a nigga for some watch. I couldnt sleep for nights. But thats just how it is if you hrow up poor in the hood...

>nigger music

You can hate blacks and like rap
Denying yourself good music because it's mad by a black is just silly

Lmao wtf is this rea

>all racists browse Sup Forums
stop being retarded.

>people actually enjoy rap
kek

cringe

Why would you?

Only way I could see him talking about it is if it was self-defense or something and he therefore wasn't charged/was let off but still carries the guilt

>(c)rap
>good

>5'5"

nah

Don't you think if he actually killed someone he wouldn't talk about it? There's no statute of limitations on murder.

>There's no statute of limitations on murder.
I too played Saints row

Hence the reason why you've never heard the line "yo nigga it was October 5th 2001 and I shot the nigga Laquan Davis in his head right off Hoover street with a glock 21 now a nigga dead so this is my confession thank you I'm kendrick lamar"

>>white guilt album
>>white guilt
I thought this meme died already
>>gets whiter and whiter
>I don't know how camera lighting works

Kendrick is no Knish, he's too smart for that

youtube.com/watch?v=A9hwx-yn6-k

Then why the fuck are you itt you fucking idiot?

He dresses like my 50yo dad

I highly doubt it.

just wait until he drops that new album