Every day I wonder if this life is worth living. Ive tried to make friends sure...

Every day I wonder if this life is worth living. Ive tried to make friends sure, but after a few days they stop talking to me. What did I do? Why doesn't anyone like me. I just want someone to hang out with. No matter what I do or say people just stare at me and seem put off. Haven't left my apartment in weeks. Bathroom is soiled by my filth. Every morning when I awake I just stare at the ceiling until i slowly begin to sob. I know somthing awaits me outside these walls. But what?

You are a fat, worthless piece of shit. Go kill yourself.

If you weren't such a fat fag you would have had good face

Don't do it user, nobody on the outside likes you either

Kill yourself, you fucking faggot

i'll bite.

I mean like you look like a decent dude.
There's lots to life, man.
If you want to change your life you really got to want it and do something about it, its not going to get better magically.

Help the world by killing yourself

You can't force friendships and if you try to hard you will repel people.
Get a hobby that can do with other people. Be nice and considerate, don't tell people what to do coz they hate that shit.
You look like you would like Warhammer, go to the shops and play some games

My death will be on your hands if you keep making fun of my why are you doing this I'm crying

Seriously user, it's physical. We don like fat dudes, you gotta get fit and find soemthing random to be good at. Uglies like toned guys, beauties also like toned guys. Guy friends well, make friends with people who are also considered less cool. It's what I tend to see anyway. Sorry I'm blunt :(

You cant be happy cause your not trying to be just get out and do something

Too add, self pity is the biggest turn off . The world isn't holding you victim :( we all have problems. And if you're worried about friendships so much, you probabaly have a roof over your head and plenty of good food. You're already fortunate. Don't toss that away

If legit, this is /b, what did u expect?

If I was close I could try and be your friend bro

Pic related user, look closely.

Shut fuck up dumb bitch bet that puss smell like bile

Might as well fucking kill yourself

This is why you're a virgin fag. It's past your bed time tommy

I would hang out with you bro :) , count me in

is that a pic of you?