Europeans will never know the feeling of driving 2,000 km and still being in the same country

>Europeans will never know the feeling of driving 2,000 km and still being in the same country

So Russians aren't European?

>implying you can't just drive around the block for a day or two

we can drive in circles with 636 km diameter

Yes we aren't

>tfw Americans will never know what it's like driving 800 miles and still be in the same state

t.Texan

Anyone can drive back and forth for as long as they are.

Being a big country does not makes your flag-penis bigger

>Canadians will never know the feeling of having the entire country populated, not just the southern border

>implying we do
all the humans live in the south, the few trolls in the middle/eastern/northern parts of the country mean it might as well be empty

i can

I can do this just by driving around in circles.Try again

Canadians really would like to be americans but they are too afraid to jump the border. It's sad really

>all the humans live in the south
fuck off nazi

How is that a good thing

Tfw Americans will never know the feeling of driving 1200 miles and still being in the same province
T.Canadian

It's called cultural differences. I drive 2000km last december and start and end were totally difgerent. You on the other hand wouldn't notice difference beside weather.

If you mean you went through other countries tgen learn to read. If you did this in funland the US has a much more diverse landmass of forests,deserts,swamps,mountains,mesas.

So Norwegians aren't European?

You do realize you're basically gypsies or Jews because youre not living on your own natural soil? Lmfao they had to move to native American land because his ancestors didn't cut it in Europe

>Australians will always know the feeling of being locked into a chastity cage by an emu before it robs his GF of her handholding virginity

lel wat