Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwoOcR3YYQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same

Bump

I'd use my feet to kick you in your fucking ribs

cum on my gfs feet she loves it

My girlfriend gets creeped out if I so much as touch her feet
I can fuck her in the ass til I cum in it. But I can't give her a foot massage. Apparently that's "yuck" and "gross"
*shrugs*
Not like I'm obsessed with feet. But some people have weird rules.

so leave ur gfs feet alone and come play with my gfs feet. she gives great blowjobs too

What do you think of her arch? ignore the bruise.

I prefer metric units.

footjobs are awesome!
try that

more like this please youtube.com/watch?v=QwoOcR3YYQ0

I would never be allowed
Maybe if I wait until she's really drunk or high then I could get away with it

get her drunk as fuck and suck her feet and cum then show her in the morning

I try my best to not look at feet when I'm outside
damn you summer

fuck you you fucking psycho prick, in my hood you'd pay your fucking life for habits like this
it's so creepy and immoral, shit

whoa calm down Ahmed

>ITT creepy foot people

if i send you a picture of my feet will you PayPal me a dollar

fuck you! i would cut your goddamn head off if you were in front of me

More?

ahahahahahaa!

I want to sniff a pair of qt girl feet

feet or toes?

What about those?

immoral? lol wtf

i want to punch you in your fucking face!

I dont get the feet fetish. Could you try to explain what makes you more attracted by feet than pussy/ass/boobs?

Jesus fuck those feet are ugly as shit!

Would bury my nose between her toes

where the fuck do you live? i would really like to make your face bleeding out!!

Fuck off faggot

melbourne, aus

what about these?

pls........just kys

You first nigger

if only i could, if me committing Sudoku would mean the feetfags would all be killed off. Id do it right now and save the people from the cancer that is your fetish. Why not just convert over to being a furry? That way your fetish can be accepted by other mentally handicapped people just like yourselves! Its a Win-Win

Post full set

>filename

>suck a dick you fat fuck failure

It's the point that feet are considered yucky, at least that's what I find sexy in them. We all love it when things get naughty, some people just define differently what is naughty and what is boring.

What has happened to you that you hate people so much for liking something you don't? I personally, for example, think that bronies are fucking disgusting, but that's why I simply don't care about them instead of wasting emotions for hating them.

subconscious. Nuff said

I likes em and im gonna fap to em

Here's a foot for you footfag

go suck some dick faggot

mentally ill

you should be shot along with trans faggots

So then you must get off smelling freshly smeared diarrhea asses

id better shot my jizz on your mother's feets

Careful.....some people used to wipe out entire hoods like yours over just as idiotic ideologies....you fucking moron. It's a subconscious attraction, one that cannot be explained.....why are you a thug......THATS A CHOICE you degenerate fuck, you CHOOSE TO HATE PEOPLE that have done nothing to you for a reason that they have no control over........we are not going to sneak into your house and cut off your wife's feet bitch....we just have an innate attraction to feet and CANNOT HELP IT, just like guys that love giant asses and are obsessed with them.....i disagree.....but i wont hate on them..... live and let live motherfucker and start realizing we're fellow human beings you asshole

> you will never lick clean a punk chicks smelly feet that shes been not washing for days in anticipation of humiliating you

Trips. He'll do it!

Gf, want more ?

This chick works out/goes out walking with ceram wrap around her feet for days and get's videoed dominating other chicks with her smelly feet.

disgusting

sauce?