Why do Americans fashion their homes from cardboard?

Why do Americans fashion their homes from cardboard?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20120221/39228
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most the houses in that picture are made with brick.

rural poverty

because we only have one faucet in the sink.

nice quad

Looks better than soulless britain.

those are facades

the eternal swede strikes again

Appalachians are funny people. Shame about them thinking mt. Dew is the only source of potable water.

>Europe is better than Amer-

>No one is poor in Euro-

They aren't Europeans. Yet..

rosengÄrd.jpg

>Europe is an equal societ-

overall look pretty european to me

It's those irish genes.

Eastern Europe, Southern Europe and GB don't count.

>Europeans are white an ri-

Not sure whether we don't live in the same universe or you're misguided.

>If we exclude all the parts that are shit, we look good!

Who said that europe is an equal society?
We have literal 3rd world coutries
>american education

>Who said that europe is an equal society?
Europeans and our liberals

>our liberals
Wow, liberals aren't right, who would have thought huh?
>Europeans
European liberals probably. See above.

Thread is stupid, every society has rich and poor people. It's about the ratio and severity that is important.

Posting pictures is meaningless, post some statistics you memeing faggots, if you actually want to prove something.

On one hand, Brits are one to talk about housing stock, on the other, mostly because it's cheap and easy to build, which is good for a society that prizes homeownership like we do.

it looks comfy to me

Neither does the South then.

The South is actually part of your country. The regions I mentioned aren't part of mine.

We were talking about Europe, not Sweden.

We were originally talking about USA, which is a country. If you want to counter my posts about USA, you should question me about my country, not the rest of the continent.

Otherwise, I can just begin to accuse you for whatever shit happens in Mexico and Brazil.

Comparing the entirety of the US to just Sweden is illogical and stupid. Everyone knows you manage to eliminate most poverty, in large part because you're right next to 3 large economies and have had a steady birth rate for 50+ years.

Europe is far more interconnected than the US is with the rest of the Americas

I posted gypsies, which are found in small numbers even in Sweden so...

So if I post pics of Africans living in mudhuts, it will somehow apply to USA because there are blacks there too?

No, because Africans in the US live radically different lives while gupsies live in a pretty similar manner, in large part due to their disenfranchisement and inability to integrate

does this look like carboard to you?

psssh... didnt think so, kid

The shittiest ghettos in Europe are in "first world" countries like Sweden. You won't find those here.

>The shittiest ghettos in Europe are in "first world" countries like Sweden
Yeah, right. "Sweden crumbling" and all that, right?

Even in the shittiest suburban areas in Sweden, the quality of life is higher than in most of rural Eastern Europe. The problems are often of a more social character. For example, someone in a "poor" area with a lot of crime might feel unsafe. They still live in comfy flats and live normal lives, unlike their counterparts in countries like USA.

Even Ireland isn't that poor, don't make excuses

WTF I love Croatia now!

Brazil is on a different continent from the US, but agreed with Mexico.

>They still live in comfy flats and live normal lives

What makes you think poor people somehow don't manage to live normal lives here? Hell, Cletus in the most rundown trailer park in West Virginia has a happier and more fulfilling life than you do with all the amenities you'd expect for someone who lives in a developed country (internet, plumbing, heating, etc.).

they love hurricanes, having your house blown away by a tornado is part of American culture, a bit like the running of the bull in Spain, Portugal and Mechico.

Pic related is from Ireland

Europeans are extreamly ignorant of how Americans actually live. They'll believe anything they see in the internet

>Cletus in the most rundown trailer park in West Virginia has a happier and more fulfilling life than you do
Do you know him? Do you know me? Sorry, that whole statement seems totally arbitrary.

the real tragedy in this picture is this motherfucking garbage dump in his living space. Srsly you can be poor and live in the Brazilian favela, but by keeping your home and its surrounding clean still make you perfectly functional perosn

This whole conversation is arbitrary tbqh

Yeah, I know. I just cherrypicked the most miserable photos I could find of rural USA, and posted them here as idle banter.

>be Swedish
>move to China
>get replaced by immigrants

thelocal.se/20120221/39228

Sven you better get back to your cuck shed before abdul sees you out