Alright Sup Forums, how can I tell who's a bot and who's not

Alright Sup Forums, how can I tell who's a bot and who's not
Also stories and experiences

If they ask to respond to a random email or phone number in the first message, it's a bot.

Only have been able to get fatties.

My list of top tier fucks goes like this:

>Tinder/Facebook
>POF
>Backpage (hookers/masseuses)
>Craigslist (fatties/uglies)

Damn, No wonder, easy catfish techniques
Can't do Facebook I have girlfriend and just want a quickie
>I'm a terrible person I know
So backpages then

If the posting keeps claiming they're real, bot.
If they provide a phone number in the post, bot.
Bad grammar is usually an easy give away.
Excessive use of .. ... etc
The use of "&", because who the hell uses the ampersand?

Once you get a response, if they direct you to another email, bot.

I've only encountered a few real responses, closest I got to meeting was having a guy top me, but his face was ugly so I passed.

If they look like a fucking model or don't post the actual city.

Let's see...

I'm the 2nd and 3rd poster in the thread.

The most amount of pussy I've gotten is POF.

They were usually on the uglier or fatter side, but still within acceptable levels. I'm not a very handsome guy though. Also, something I've discovered is that if you message the fat or ugly chicks directly (in the online now) section at the top, you usually almost always get responses. Sometimes I get to leave my gf in bed and go out and drive to these chicks houses and fuck them the same night. Yes, I've done this about 2 or 3 times on POF.

Tinder, I've discovered is mostly chicks that are out of my league and I've only ever gotten a blowjob from there from a hottie.

POF got me laid about 6 or 7 times... Some of them were huge fatties. One was so fat, we broke her guest bed by me leaning her over on it.

I got a good hidden cam shot of her ass as I was fucking her though. She discovered my camera and kicked me out, But I got what I came for and kept the vidya.

Solid advice. So how do make sure your gf doesn't find out? I'm afraid my gf would notice my pof account.

Op here, same
Hence why I Noped the fuck outta there

Ive thought about this and can only think to make it at least an hour away on the zip and if you want total control make it like 30 min away and have no pic showing but send in messages.

Op, I think Craigslist is best for anonymity. Casual encounters is what I usually get responses from.

Yeah, no pic. And maybe an age 1 year older or younger.

Well, what I usually do when I hit on one of my gf's friends to try to fuck her, if she turns me down, I go on my gf's facebook while she's asleep and block the girl from her account for about 3 months, then remove her after shit blew over. Facebook has a feature now where all conversations get deleted after 3 months (they just implemented it, go look for yourself, all messages older then 90 days are gone). So the girl will have no proof to show my my gf.

Now, as for POF, I would do the same. If your gf has a POF account, go in her account and block yourself from her account. Actually, I don't think it would mean that you no longer show up on her online now page. Because I tried messaging a girl before who said "online now," but after sending her a message, it said, "This user blocked you, go back to your inbox."

I'll email POF to add that as one of the features to not show blocked users in your online now section. I'll post on Sup Forums if that's ever done.

Anyway, that's how I do it. Either way, chances are slim that your gf will run into your POF account. Simply change your settings to make it so that girls her exact age don't show up. Or change your zip code to further away and exclude the search range that your gf is in.

Also, if she's on POF looking for guys, it should give you a free pass and you can yell at her for being on POF and you were just testing her to see if she was cheating on you.

Luckily, my gf had POF before we even started dating, so I never had to worry about it. My gf is like 54 and I'm 32, so she's super happy to be with me anyway and hasn't even looked at another guy. I've cheated on her like 15 times at least.

>Tried all of these sites
>The only one that ever got me pussy was Ashley Madison (even though I was single)
>Paid the "account deletion fee" when I settled down
>Now my docs are in this fucking dump

Pics of gilf gf

>Go to CL
>Get catfished
>Girl starts asking for money
>Pic related, it's the image used,
>Actual girl probably nigerian

>Be me
>bi
>turn 18
>contact 8 older men about a gangbang
>me being the bottom slut
>all guys are over 50
>meet up
>they all fuck me bareback
>great experience

lmfao

I met a cop who likes to fuck in uniform on craigslist. It was great.

One of the hottest fucks i have ever had was off craigslist. This milf fucks around on her husband and records it so he can watch later, aparently he travels a lot and cannot give her the ammount of cock she needs to be happy. It started with us having phone sex basically. I would tell her all the things i wanted to do to her. One day when i called her she asked me to come to her place and told me i would be recording everything from the moment i walkes in her door and sure enough when i got there she handed me a camera andni was recording a pov secene basically. Some people would call her fat but i thought she had a perfect body, nice big tits, huge ass, tight pussy. We ended up fucking for about three hours, i came in her every hole multiple times. I loved to just sit there and watch my cum leak out of her freshly fucked pussy. We did this a few times but then i moved away. She gave me all the videos we made as a going away present. I just wish i still had them. They were lost in the great hdd crash of '13

Always make backups. Always.

I back up my entire hard drive almost weekly. I have now 2 copies of all my sex tapes. They take up nearly 300 GB rar'ed. They are sex tapes of nearly 46 women. I have them all dated and if I didn't have a video camera at that point in time, I still pot a little notepad with exactly what happened in a folder with the girls' full name. Fucking love it.

I also have an excel spreadsheet with all the girl's names, dates, if I used a condom, and if it was a 1 night stand.